It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I like how opinions change virtually at a moment's notice. Fact is, no discrimination, no form of violence is truly justified (except for self-defense).

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
And what do you think caused this anger? The whites did it first. In a way, they have brought this on themselves.. These videos you have posted are also very biased, they do not show the millions of innocent black CHILDREN who have been shot, beaten up, used as medical experiments (de-limbing ect) and treated like fleas.. No wonder the parents are angry.. How would you feel? Take a look at the other side of the story before believing any of this.

Indeed!! Africa was occupied by the native people, who were black. Then came the colonial powers committing untold atrocities over centuries. White people have historically abused, oppressed and massacred people of other races. And all that because of hatred of colored skin!! The south Africans did it. The Australians did it to the Aborigines. The Americans did it in the form of slavery and what not. So what do you expect to happen. Hatred breeds hatred. The south Africans oppressed the black people during Apartheid. They did not let them use the same establishments as the whites did. They beat them up, brutalized them. Therefore no wonder there is retaliation.

People really need to learn to treat people equally without bias.

THAT said, EVEN though the whites oppressed black people and caused anger, any sort of killing is condemnable for whatever reason.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ferr3t wrote:
And what do you think caused this anger? The whites did it first. In a way, they have brought this on themselves.. These videos you have posted are also very biased, they do not show the millions of innocent black CHILDREN who have been shot, beaten up, used as medical experiments (de-limbing ect) and treated like fleas.. No wonder the parents are angry.. How would you feel? Take a look at the other side of the story before believing any of this.

The apartheid SA ended 18 years ago-givining an entire new genritation of educated black south africans,but instead of using there knowledge they join the ANC youth league-made for ONLY BLACK south africans-lead by Julies MAlema-nutorios singer of the kill the boer song,Ferr4t we never killed BLACK children,we never hurt them and butchered them like animals

but since I was born in 1996 I do not know everything except that which we are being learned in school,some of our history has been hidden away from the entire world and only certian people know of it my histoy teacher ofr example is one of the people who has lived long enough to tell THE FULL STORY+THE TRUTH and plus have evidence of the happenings.

for example our current ruling goverment the "ANC" was made in 1955+- it was made for communism to take over SA via hostile FORCE,orginally supported by other communism countries as you can see in one of the videos,when they realised there was no way the could do this alone the started to make and terriosit group still called the "ANC",our grand fathers and father fought against the ANC to protect us agianst the terror of NELSON mandela

Nelson Mandela Isn't a saint he was made a saint to cover up the worlds failure to interfere in SA !!

And yes Ferr3t use google,bing,yahoo,babelon,IMVU,search for the true things and not some things which are simply propaganda !! NELSON MANDELA IS A BLOOD PLEDGED KILLER

White South africans are feeling,my family can't because the goverment banned us from even crossing the SA borders.

Imagine it is a beautifull Monday morning(you are 10 years old)when you wake up you get dressed,eat and pack your suitcase for school,you get into the car and the gate opens up as your father reverses his car you look at your neighbors house,the first thing you see is your neighbors wife hanged upside down a tree,her tummy cut open(she was preganat ><)the baby falled to its death,WHAT THE HELL DID THAT BABY DO WRONG??? TELL Me cause I am certian there is no chance that he deserves to die!!

And the only blacks who are killed here are those who say that apartheid should come back to SA and those who refuse to do the bidding of murder>< and also xenophobia attacks against foreign imagrents

and here is a small website which covers some SA happenings http://whatishappeninginsouthafrica.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
The apartheid SA ended 18 years ago-givining an entire new genritation of educated black south africans,but instead of using there knowledge they join the ANC youth league-made for ONLY BLACK south africans-lead by Julies MAlema-nutorios singer of the kill the boer song,Ferr4t we never killed BLACK children,we never hurt them and butchered them like animals

Zarule, something like the apartheid NEVER ends. It cannot continue 5 or 6 decades and then suddenly come to an end. It might have been legal racial segregation, but deep down it was hatred. It was a genuine belief that white people had, that they were somehow superior than the people with colored skin. This feeling is deep rooted. It cant simply end. And when I say that, it goes both ways. The hatred cant come to an end on both sides - Black and White.

As for your teacher, is he black or white? And the school you go to, who are the majority?

Now to say that "We never killed their children" itself reeks of racial prejudice. What is "them"? If you considered everyone equal you wouldn't say that. But I dont wanna go about accusing YOU cuz you are only 15. Am just saying that this is deep rooted. Deep rooted enough that you dont even notice it. Its scary.

But anyway, dont let people tell you, that even during the apartheid we were angels and now the blacks are monsters. Its never that way. The whites did oppress, brutalize, torture and forcefully resettle people etc. Even going on to ban mixed marriages and what not.

Nelson Mandela was a political figure. I never trust political figures. But I wouldn't go on to make accusations either, considering I dont know what he did and what he didn't. But I have indeed read and know that some of his closest friends were communist leaders like Fidel Castro, Gadaffi etc., Its not like he is clean, but its not like he is the only one that is dirty.

As for the disemboweled woman etc, yes its all brutal. Violence is. Oppression is. War is. But do you think only this is brutal? What about say you are a colored individual and wanna go to a bar to have a drink. And you are not allowed cuz you have black skin. You think THAT is not brutal? It is. Cuz its things like that, that breed hatred. That is why, you gotta grow up into a broad minded person and regard everyone equally, be it whatever race, religion, culture or nationality. Hatred breeds hatred, and ultimately makes you a sad individual, who cant do (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) in real life. Except hate of course :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

Zarule, something like the apartheid NEVER ends. It cannot continue 5 or 6 decades and then suddenly come to an end. It might have been legal racial segregation, but deep down it was hatred. It was a genuine belief that white people had, that they were somehow superior than the people with colored skin. This feeling is deep rooted. It cant simply end. And when I say that, it goes both ways. The hatred cant come to an end on both sides - Black and White.

As for your teacher, is he black or white? And the school you go to, who are the majority?

Now to say that "We never killed their children" itself reeks of racial prejudice. What is "them"? If you considered everyone equal you wouldn't say that. But I dont wanna go about accusing YOU cuz you are only 15. Am just saying that this is deep rooted. Deep rooted enough that you dont even notice it. Its scary.

But anyway, dont let people tell you, that even during the apartheid we were angels and now the blacks are monsters. Its never that way. The whites did oppress, brutalize, torture and forcefully resettle people etc. Even going on to ban mixed marriages and what not.

Nelson Mandela was a political figure. I never trust political figures. But I wouldn't go on to make accusations either, considering I dont know what he did and what he didn't. But I have indeed read and know that some of his closest friends were communist leaders like Fidel Castro, Gadaffi etc., Its not like he is clean, but its not like he is the only one that is dirty.

As for the disemboweled woman etc, yes its all brutal. Violence is. Oppression is. War is. But do you think only this is brutal? What about say you are a colored individual and wanna go to a bar to have a drink. And you are not allowed cuz you have black skin. You think THAT is not brutal? It is. Cuz its things like that, that breed hatred. That is why, you gotta grow up into a broad minded person and regard everyone equally, be it whatever race, religion, culture or nationality. Hatred breeds hatred, and ultimately makes you a sad individual, who cant do *CENSORED* in real life. Except hate of course :)

haha tnx you did tell me an other side,but why kill a baby and small child for no reason at all and my teacher is white,majority already blacks,but the principal wants to curve there numbers so that school conflict can stop taking place,so that you don't have too look behind your back every second to make sure there isn't someone holding a knife against you :x

but still why kill innocents,I saw my sister killed 3 years back in her appartment,simply because she spoke up against the goverment,but the fact is and remains our goverment doesn't care for us,they'd rather see us dead in gutters and in the streets than speak up against there crimes,look it up on the web,White south africans who complain about crime are not BELEIVED and are told they are speaking BS and yes I am filled with anger to see your sister killed because she spoke out against the goverment telling them that they aren't protecting the white people of south africa,to ask the presidency to try and protect it's cistenzens better and killed for doing so.

and another fact is none of you actualy know what is happeining here,except that which is show by the media and most websites who try to speak out are shut down or it's owners are killed etc.

Nelson mandela isn't a saint and that is a fact.but yet I have a black friend so I also know how he feels ,his fellow "BLACK"sout africans hate him for being friends with me,calling him a "Traitor","PIG,"BOER" pelting him with stones ,but yet we are still friends.

and Ferr3t if what you told me was true give me proof of that.

Anyway tnx for opening my mind a little more

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
haha tnx you did tell me an other side,but why kill a baby and small child for no reason at all and my teacher is white,majority already blacks,but the principal wants to curve there numbers so that school conflict can stop taking place,so that you don't have too look behind your back every second to make sure there isn't someone holding a knife against you

but still why kill innocents,I saw my sister killed 3 years back in her appartment,simply because she spoke up against the goverment,but the fact is and remains our goverment doesn't care for us,they'd rather see us dead in gutters and in the streets than speak up against there crimes,look it up on the web,White south africans who complain about crime are not BELEIVED and are told they are speaking BS and yes I am filled with anger to see your sister killed because she spoke out against the goverment telling them that they aren't protecting the white people of south africa,to ask the presidency to try and protect it's cistenzens better and killed for doing so.

and another fact is none of you actualy know what is happeining here,except that which is show by the media and most websites who try to speak out are shut down or it's owners are killed etc.

Nelson mandela isn't a saint and that is a fact.but yet I have a black friend so I also know how he feels ,his fellow "BLACK"sout africans hate him for being friends with me,calling him a "Traitor","PIG,"BOER" pelting him with stones ,but yet we are still friends.

and Ferr3t if what you told me was true give me proof of that.

Anyway tnx for opening my mind a little more

You are welcome. Your question about why the baby has to be killed has no answer. Cuz the baby shouldnt have been killed. What am trying to say is that, that is the nature of racism and hatred and violence caused because of it. Now the fact that your principal is trying to stop black kids from going to your school itself says it all. That racism exists. This cannot be solved except if the younger generation of today, changes it tomorrow from both sides. For this, both groups should come together and understand each others issues.

Have you seen this Denzel Washington movie? Where he is coach of a mixed football team back in the 1950s? How he makes black kids and white kids stay together, against their wishes? How he makes them sit next to each other in the bus etc? Something similar to it, is what is needed today.

Yes I am very sorry for your sister. But if you want this to not happen to any others, and am sure a lot of people feel that over there, then the best way is to learn to live together and accept each other as being equal. That cannot be done today with the adults, but the younger generation has to look beyond what is happening today. What your principal is doing is keeping the black kids away. If he does that, how will you ever see things from their point of view and how will they see things from your point of view? But I also know that it isnt THAT simple either.

But anyway, you atleast keep it in mind, that there is no such thing as racial superiority and the whole idea is backward and primitive. Have an open mind and that will do you good in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

No i didn't watch the movie,but why he is doing this is not because of racism but because the black kids keep stabbing us with knives,we had secuirity guards at our school some time ago,but they where wounded when they tried to stop one of the students(black also)he had a gun and rampaged killing 9 learners(all white) before being stopped,the fact is the black population of south africa are taught by there parents and now also the ruling goverment to kill us,to make sure we don't rull over them and take over the land.

The official stastics realesed by SA of all the white people kille every day is on a 96 average,but according to survies of the VBK(new komitee created a couple of days back unknown by many and election for the heads of it where rushed because the fear of the goverment killing the canditates grew,since one of them where killed) and also of the AWB it ranges from 700-900 white south african being killed daily,doesn't that speak for itself?

I wish we had a rainbow nation where the colour of your skin didn't matter,but while the ANC's rulling the country there shall never be such a place.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:21 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Like I said for what you guys did to them, they are retaliating now. Nevertheless I can understand how you feel as a law abiding citizen. But the sad fact is, there will always be crime. Its an integral part of our societies. Also, I am pretty sure its just not the black that are shooting white kids and the black people that are killing white people. I am pretty sure it happens both ways.

Look, there will always be hate groups. It can only get better in the future, with probably a new government. Why dont you guys elect a new government in place, that you think will solve your problems? Also the figures of the murders seem to be a bit exagerrated at 900 per day. And what organization is this that places this figure as the death toll?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Like I said for what you guys did to them, they are retaliating now. Nevertheless I can understand how you feel as a law abiding citizen. But the sad fact is, there will always be crime. Its an integral part of our societies. Also, I am pretty sure its just not the black that are shooting white kids and the black people that are killing white people. I am pretty sure it happens both ways.

Look, there will always be hate groups. It can only get better in the future, with probably a new government. Why dont you guys elect a new government in place, that you think will solve your problems? Also the figures of the murders seem to be a bit exagerrated at 900 per day. And what organization is this that places this figure as the death toll?

VBK(Verenigde Boere Komitee created a few days back) and AWB(afrikaaner weerstands beweging)

trust me we don't have the luxury of killing them,because all of them seperated themselfs into different parts of the cities,towns,one part is for the blacks and a small part for the whites,so yah still apartheid in a way.

Becuase there are only 2,7 milj "white"south africans left and 47 milj blacks (not including indians,chinese etc.)And those who don't vote for the ANC are threatend into voting for them,the ANC threatend them by saying,"We have cameras in the voting booth if you don't vote for us we will kill your famlliy and you"so yah hard for us to elect a new one for all because the whites are seperated into 2 parties the DA and AWB.

haha there are some few cases of whites killing black south africans,but the police hunt the murders down quickly,becuase they are "White" and it is also hard to flee as I already metioned,because the goverment banned my family from leaving.and also the borders are guarded by the army litteraly,they do there drill "exercises" and just so happend to stumble on white people trying to flee.

And yes I see your point of view.And well you opened my eyes more becuase of that view.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:

While I realise its a tad late, that is just a completely ridiculous statement.
By that logic, the Boers should invade Britain, Israel should attack Germany, and we should never forget atrocities committed against ethnic groups.
You can say the white people started it through apartheid, but through that you are only justifying your point by looking as far back in history as will support your point.
Boers were massacred by black tribes, while they tried to trek to get away from the British. So therefore surely when they created apartheid they must have only been trying to get back for their family that had been murdered generations ago.

"The Americans fight for a free world, the English mostly for honour and glory and medals. The Boers? Those sons of (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) fight for the hell of it."
General George Patton

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next