It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Debate: Am I the game's greatest player ever.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

hmmm. you're right. well, good luck then Oluvai in being the best. (i'll leave it at that) XDDDDDDDDDD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Btw. This topic is just to make people join E1 to try to beat him.

Have fun and good luck!

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

erm i dont know you.

When you beat:
kane
Unky
and joker

you will be the best player and various other people that i have forgotten.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Rederoin.

I'm not entirely sure I understand your point. The only way to be better than you is to beat you 1v1 yet BD is not a 1v1 game. It is, inherently, a team game. I point out in an era you played I finished first and my alliance beat your alliance.

That apparently doesn't work.

Records?

Hmm. Records are for individuals. I could easily take what is ALWAYS the eras largest army, purely hunt, claim crystals, take relics and finish first with any number of records we'd like. I don't recall how many crystals I had on E2 when you played, but, I had all yours and all of XXIVs as I took them form Arch.

PRIOR to doing that, I had like 12 crystals.

Why?

I play for team.

I defend OPs. I break defenses. I have the largest gate/radar network. I let others deal with crystals because the individual importance of them to others tends to weigh more highly than it does with me.

Simmen is right.

I'm hopeful you selfish, "take me on 1v1", or "gosh, unky had a lot of crystals" come against someone like me. I'll blast you, because while you're out for you, I'm out to win the era with the team. Which is why no team I'm on will ever lose an era.

No matter who comes.

Because I am the best.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Oluvai wrote:
Rederoin.

I'm not entirely sure I understand your point. The only way to be better than you is to beat you 1v1 yet BD is not a 1v1 game. It is, inherently, a team game. I point out in an era you played I finished first and my alliance beat your alliance.

That apparently doesn't work.

Records?

Hmm. Records are for individuals. I could easily take what is ALWAYS the eras largest army, purely hunt, claim crystals, take relics and finish first with any number of records we'd like. I don't recall how many crystals I had on E2 when you played, but, I had all yours and all of XXIVs as I took them form Arch.

PRIOR to doing that, I had like 12 crystals.

Why?

I play for team.

I defend OPs. I break defenses. I have the largest gate/radar network. I let others deal with crystals because the individual importance of them to others tends to weigh more highly than it does with me.

Simmen is right.

I'm hopeful you selfish, "take me on 1v1", or "gosh, unky had a lot of crystals" come against someone like me. I'll blast you, because while you're out for you, I'm out to win the era with the team. Which is why no team I'm on will ever lose an era.

No matter who comes.

Because I am the best.

Hehehehe. That made me chuckle. If you are playing on the same allience as Kane, you can not make this comment, seeming as you are already playing with world-class players.

The only way to truly make such a comment is to be on an allience fighting against Kane. I must say though, you don't really seem to have an advantage!

MIA

ASEN, E1A5
V, M1A2
DE, M1A6
ICE E1A16
MIA of Whatever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:11 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Oluvai wrote:
Rederoin.

A alliance I was no part of.
Even if you do it, it does not mean you are better than me. You might be.
But I need hard facts for that.

All that was proven was that CEA could beat XXIV.
The average skill level of CEA was higher than XXIV.
Or CEA just donated more.

Quote:
Records?

Hmm. Records are for individuals.

You claim to be the best player, you need "individual" records, or you need to have broken one.

Quote:
I could easily take what is ALWAYS the eras largest army

Proof it(without donating)
,purely hunt, claim crystals, take relics and finish first with any number of
records we'd like.
Quote:

Quote:
I don't recall how many crystals I had on E2 when you played, but, I had all yours and all of XXIVs as I took them form Arch.

I already quit, I gave my crystals to XXIV, they weren't mine anymore.

Quote:
I play for team.

All top players do, shows how much you know.

Quote:
I have the largest gate/radar network.

Large gate networks are also a persenol benefit.
Even if they would introduce solo worlds.
You would still see huge gate networks.

Quote:
I let others deal with crystals because the individual importance of them to others tends to weigh more highly than it does with me.
Quote:
This does not in any form or way increase your skill.

Quote:
I'm hopeful you selfish, "take me on 1v1"

I already said that is impossible.

Quote:
, or "gosh, unky had a lot of crystals" come against someone like me. I'll blast you,

You never even played against me.
I could go on a ego-rage to prove you wrong, but I won't sink that low.
Unless you have some facts to back your statements up, I will not in any form or way consider you the best player.
You do not realise at what kind of level I can play, while still being far from a top-pro-player.

I want proof. Nothing more.

Quote:
because while you're out for you, I'm out to win the era with the team. Which is why no team I'm on will ever lose an era.

Put the best 12 players in BD together, and voila.
You'll lose.

Quote:

Because I am the best.

No.

You are just some ego-driven something.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

It's nostalgic to come back and write a few words to many friends i have in this little lovely world called bd.
I hope everyone is doing great and having a healthy life.
Going to the main point about who is the best player ever ? I believe its hard to answer it and i cant find still a single player that can accomplish all the procedures it needs to be considered the best player ever.
You say you are called Oluvai right? Who are you ? even as a retired player im quite informed about the main events and i havent heard about you a single time. Maybe because its not my world no more but if you are good, good for you right?
Lets point some things you said about me or mentioned.
Why dont i play a earth world which it seems for you its more about strategy and maybe a bit hard?
Simple i started playing BD in mars worlds and i did finish 1 round in Earth 2, which was a victory for my alliance and for me as a player... well you wanted me to get rank 2 right? Check it yourself.
Gaining little records are easy, anyone can achieve them but get them and then you might think different about it.
You claim to be the biggest player right? You can have that title, no one really cares , i really think the moment people remembers you for the person you are its more than enough for me.

p.d: Just a little opinion about earth, its easier than mars. But im a lazy robot ;)

Cheers
Unky the retired robot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

If and when I get a chance to reform Sky, I'll be sure to come and meet you guys in battle.

As the only alliances ever to hit 100k+ (I'm assuming you guys hit it? The latest I heard was 99k) it should make for an interesting battle. Will have to wait for a while, when the roster is ready to reform. Most of Sky came out of retirement for Sky and have now gone back into it.

By the by Olu, Unky had more than just 'a lot of crystals'. At his peak I believe had had between 30% and 40% of the entire server conquered and the largest single army I think any player on BD has ever had. He's the most active player I have played with in my entire BD career and certainly one of the most dedicated.

Sky is the best team I have ever played with, not because of the legendary status of the players within it (some of them are pretty unknown) but because of the excellent teamwork that we exercised through the entire round. It'll be a pleasure to take you guys on if and when I'm able to reform it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

ahem
why does this matter?
Why does it matter if your the best or the worst? Do recall that BD is a game

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Considering the players I know in Sky, it goes to show why most broken "records" are on mars or fantasy.

From the rankings it also seems like unknown completely carried you guys. Nice conquer count and income, your army composition could use some work but it seemed like what you had did just fine that era.

Looking forward to you rebuilding your alliance sometime so we can show you that scores and such are entirely subjective, it's all about who you beat, not the points. Not knowing anything about that round I really can't say for sure, but if you will enlighten me... who was in UTM and RoR?

I wish I took some screenshots, but to prove that simple ranks are entirely subjective without context... from your Sky round compared to my GIFT round I captured more OPs and killed more units than you did... and GIFT had a higher score than Sky too, we'll see when the rankings are released... but despite being an incredibly high scoring alliance, MupT was a better team and had barely over half the score that GIFT did.

See what I'm getting at? Simple score is a useless qualifier.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next