It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Is it right to keep animals in Circus?
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:39 pm 
Private
Private

I always ask this to people: do you think animals think the same wya we think about them ( Peta thinks mostly)? I think not. when a lion sees me he doesn't want to save me he wants to eat me. humans are animals too, and we are at the top of the food chain. if animals can't compeat with use it just means we are the dominant specices on Earth, or until the next animal develops reason and thinking.

Post subject: Re: Is it right to keep animals in Circus?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:09 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Animal abuse should not ever happen, If u don't go to a circus then u won't support it! I don't think anyone writing in here would want to be abused, starved or beat for profit. If everyone would just put there self in another person place ,( in this case of an animal) you might be more open minded and understand how they feel . They should shut down all the circus's.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2