It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should donators have atvantages over other players?
Yes 22%  22%  [ 8 ]
No 78%  78%  [ 29 ]
No Comment 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 37
 Post subject: Re: Should Donators Have Atvantages Over Regular Players?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

You dont count simmen, sorry. ur a robot and robot's dont get to vote. so the current vote is 8/19

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

trevor1601 wrote:
You dont count simmen, sorry. ur a robot and robot's dont get to vote. so the current vote is 8/19

uhm..

you're confusing him with unky.
Simmen in a pinguin.

Unky :

Simmen :

OT :
no.(my opinion = fact )

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Peaches420 wrote:
These replies are a little mind boggling .. First of all .. all these people saying supporters expecting to get away with cheating .. you're totally missing the point of this. The thing is not people "getting away with cheating" but first being given a chance to explain their situation. As a supporter, who makes the game free for everyone else, this is a consideration that should be extended to them. Perhaps for situations that are NOT clearly defined in the rules, a written warning would be sufficient, and if that person repeats the offense, then be punished with a ban. For all you people ready to jump through your screen and down my throat, remember I said "for situations that are NOT clearly defined in the rules". I was banned for something that is NOT in the rules but actually is a "loophole" .. tell me how that is fair...

The rules and regulations in this game are NOT clearly stated. I'm sorry but this is a game and games should have clearly stated and easy to find rules. There needs to be clear rules and definitions of those rules in place for there to be any true kind of punishment system. Not a bunch of "loopholes" that make people "guess" at whether its right or wrong.
I kinda agree on this , i.e I whas nearly perm-banned for using the "N"-word in a non-racist way.
Alto the same should apply to non-donators.(in the case of a "grey-area")

For those of you saying it would be too much work, well guess what? People can be hired to help with that .. like I've mentioned elsewhere there should be a proper HR department. Since this is essentially a business an HR department is necessary. These things all need to be dealt with better then they are now, you can't disagree with me there, unless you've been lucky to never need an admin for anything
You don't need employee's to write the rules , all they need to do is make the rules more clear , like posting a "banned" word list.

Its good business sense to make your customers happy, second in importance to great employees. I'm not saying to let supporters away with cheating, I'm saying they should be allowed a voice before the big bad ban hammer comes down on them. There are "gray area's" in the rules and regulations, "loopholes" that are not fully explained anywhere. Supporters should be given the opportunity to tell their side about these "gray area" situations before being banned.BD has no customers , the "live" on donations , not customers.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5