It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Army Duty
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:32 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

i know a little about costa rica :)
what you say is kinda true and kinda not.
because a dictator who want to rise in your contry don't need to use the contrys own army to do it, he can get an private army which he use to get to the power, and with your contry having no military, it won't be that easy to stop him

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I know, I am not discussing the dictator point, it will be some useless typing long replays to be insisted on the same. At some point your right.

But the point is that peace actually works, for all of you non-believer ppl =P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:13 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Peace can only be truly achieved if one man in this world took upon all the hate. That man would have to control something to make the entire world fear, and then the man would have to die, releasing most if not all hatred from the world.

What Costa Rica has is a temporary peace only because they're sheltered from the world. It's a false pretense, eventually you will get involved in the world and you'll realize how destructive and terrible it is.

Peace must be achieved, but there is no means to achieve it at the moment. That is fact.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Scorcher wrote:
Peace can only be truly achieved if one man in this world took upon all the hate. That man would have to control something to make the entire world fear, and then the man would have to die, releasing most if not all hatred from the world.

What Costa Rica has is a temporary peace only because they're sheltered from the world. It's a false pretense, eventually you will get involved in the world and you'll realize how destructive and terrible it is.

Peace must be achieved, but there is no means to achieve it at the moment. That is fact.

Never said we are sheltered from the world =P
That would be a completely wrong idea, and If that is the idea I am giving them I haven't express myself well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

javierbs wrote:
Scorcher wrote:

Never said we are sheltered from the world =P
That would be a completely wrong idea, and If that is the idea I am giving them I haven't express myself well.

You didn't give me that impression, the fact they have no army gives that impression.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

we are getting way off topic xD
get a room (topic) and discuss this, if you want you can put up an organized debate with just you 2 ;)

but back to this, we got ny from other contrys then costa rica, america and norway?

how do the rest recruit to army and how is that working out? :)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2