It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16007
Gender: male
true joe, buti would gues the second they launch a nuke other contrys would interfair, maby making it worse

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:29 pm
Posts: 208
Gender: male
simmen wrote:
true joe, buti would gues the second they launch a nuke other contrys would interfair, maby making it worse


See i think other people would complain about it... Say N korea did a bad thing BUT. I dont think we would rightly get involved with nuking them... Just would mean that S korea would have moer people backing them...

They would use N Korea as a example to why no more countries should be allowed to have a nuke program. Of course people would protest that any country should have the right to develope there weapons any ways w please... I agree but Russia and USA learned to restrain themselves from using the weapon because of the terrible mistake and dmg it made. Other countries Dont really care what it does... They just think its good levarge to get what they want. N Korea if they did develope this weapon would use its fear for sure to gain leverage against south korea and the world.

I honestly dont have enough sun screen to protect me in nuclar fall out. Though it would be interseting to see if life turns out like the game Fall out ;)

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------
Admin joe - Earth 2, Earth 5 solo, Mars 3, Fantasy 2, Fantasy 3, Galaxy 2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:37 pm
Posts: 562
Gender: male
hmmm haven't thought about that but you probably right joe....

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 pm
Posts: 567
Gender: male
bork9128 wrote:
now you are all assuming that NK will launch any nukes that they have i doubt that they will because they know if they bomb SK we bomb them and we can do much more damage than they can so if open war does come (they technically never made peace after the first war) I believe it would be conventional and we would support SK in which case we would win no doubt if NK is alone but if china were to join it may be much different including possible nuclear exchange


I disagree... I think that N Korea knows that the USA would never use a nuclear bomb ever again. So if they did nuke S Korea, they would only get a normal, military based response. Plus, they are too pompous to think that they can be defeated.... I mean, they're leader is a god after all o.O

And Joe, a world like Fallout would be awesome :)

_________________
Image

Image

I can't play for CRAP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:51 pm
Posts: 240
Gender: male
North Korea isn't suicidal though. You see, if they were to use a nuclear bomb, no one but maybe Venezuela would back them up.

You see, North Korea is going to use it's missiles as a threat. They want money. Their country is completely poor and has nothing to hold onto but a few missiles.. they have to get money so they fire them away hoping people will bribe them money to stop.

It's stupid..

_________________
Image
If you have found a bug, please click on Poneep(TM) and let us know!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16007
Gender: male
u may have a point, but the hate between north and south korea go far back, and as bazy said, "thy can't lose" because their leader is a god.
all that contry have is military, i would gues they wil use it as much as they can

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:07 am
Posts: 2024
Location: TC ,Michigan
Gender: male
Bazzy wrote:
bork9128 wrote:
now you are all assuming that NK will launch any nukes that they have i doubt that they will because they know if they bomb SK we bomb them and we can do much more damage than they can so if open war does come (they technically never made peace after the first war) I believe it would be conventional and we would support SK in which case we would win no doubt if NK is alone but if china were to join it may be much different including possible nuclear exchange


I disagree... I think that N Korea knows that the USA would never use a nuclear bomb ever again. So if they did nuke S Korea, they would only get a normal, military based response. Plus, they are too pompous to think that they can be defeated.... I mean, they're leader is a god after all o.O

And Joe, a world like Fallout would be awesome :)


then you dont know the usa we will never use them out of aggression but in retaliation because why would we have some thing we never use

it is standard for nuclear war that the missiles are used as a deterrent it follows M.A.D mutually assured destruction is how nuclear powers play the game

_________________
Image

Thanks for the sig Rotag
Gate of Babylon
BD Mentor
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2
Anime/Manga FTW


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16007
Gender: male
you could have them for same reason as Iraq bluffed to have weapons of mass destruction, to keep others from attacking you.
but i don't know, not that into american war policy. just trying to think what contrys would be on each side if this start

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 pm
Posts: 567
Gender: male
bork9128 wrote:

then you dont know the usa we will never use them out of aggression but in retaliation because why would we have some thing we never use

it is standard for nuclear war that the missiles are used as a deterrent it follows M.A.D mutually assured destruction is how nuclear powers play the game


I happen to live in the USA, and we would NEVER use a nuke again.... Are you aware of the criticism we got for using it during WWII?

Now imagine a bomb that will kill millions instead of thousands, and level countries instead of cities. I'm sorry, but it just won't happen.

_________________
Image

Image

I can't play for CRAP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16007
Gender: male
Bazzy wrote:
bork9128 wrote:

then you dont know the usa we will never use them out of aggression but in retaliation because why would we have some thing we never use

it is standard for nuclear war that the missiles are used as a deterrent it follows M.A.D mutually assured destruction is how nuclear powers play the game


I happen to live in the USA, and we would NEVER use a nuke again.... Are you aware of the criticism we got for using it during WWII?

Now imagine a bomb that will kill millions instead of thousands, and level countries instead of cities. I'm sorry, but it just won't happen.

thats what i meant , and as long as obama sit in charge i doubt they will do anything about it really after thinking about it

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl