It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Korean War?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

true joe, buti would gues the second they launch a nuke other contrys would interfair, maby making it worse

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

simmen wrote:
true joe, buti would gues the second they launch a nuke other contrys would interfair, maby making it worse

See i think other people would complain about it... Say N korea did a bad thing BUT. I dont think we would rightly get involved with nuking them... Just would mean that S korea would have moer people backing them...

They would use N Korea as a example to why no more countries should be allowed to have a nuke program. Of course people would protest that any country should have the right to develope there weapons any ways w please... I agree but Russia and USA learned to restrain themselves from using the weapon because of the terrible mistake and dmg it made. Other countries Dont really care what it does... They just think its good levarge to get what they want. N Korea if they did develope this weapon would use its fear for sure to gain leverage against south korea and the world.

I honestly dont have enough sun screen to protect me in nuclar fall out. Though it would be interseting to see if life turns out like the game Fall out ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

hmmm haven't thought about that but you probably right joe....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

bork9128 wrote:
now you are all assuming that NK will launch any nukes that they have i doubt that they will because they know if they bomb SK we bomb them and we can do much more damage than they can so if open war does come (they technically never made peace after the first war) I believe it would be conventional and we would support SK in which case we would win no doubt if NK is alone but if china were to join it may be much different including possible nuclear exchange

I disagree... I think that N Korea knows that the USA would never use a nuclear bomb ever again. So if they did nuke S Korea, they would only get a normal, military based response. Plus, they are too pompous to think that they can be defeated.... I mean, they're leader is a god after all o.O

And Joe, a world like Fallout would be awesome :)

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

North Korea isn't suicidal though. You see, if they were to use a nuclear bomb, no one but maybe Venezuela would back them up.

You see, North Korea is going to use it's missiles as a threat. They want money. Their country is completely poor and has nothing to hold onto but a few missiles.. they have to get money so they fire them away hoping people will bribe them money to stop.

It's stupid..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

u may have a point, but the hate between north and south korea go far back, and as bazy said, "thy can't lose" because their leader is a god.
all that contry have is military, i would gues they wil use it as much as they can

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Bazzy wrote:
bork9128 wrote:
now you are all assuming that NK will launch any nukes that they have i doubt that they will because they know if they bomb SK we bomb them and we can do much more damage than they can so if open war does come (they technically never made peace after the first war) I believe it would be conventional and we would support SK in which case we would win no doubt if NK is alone but if china were to join it may be much different including possible nuclear exchange

I disagree... I think that N Korea knows that the USA would never use a nuclear bomb ever again. So if they did nuke S Korea, they would only get a normal, military based response. Plus, they are too pompous to think that they can be defeated.... I mean, they're leader is a god after all o.O

And Joe, a world like Fallout would be awesome :)

then you dont know the usa we will never use them out of aggression but in retaliation because why would we have some thing we never use

it is standard for nuclear war that the missiles are used as a deterrent it follows M.A.D mutually assured destruction is how nuclear powers play the game

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

you could have them for same reason as Iraq bluffed to have weapons of mass destruction, to keep others from attacking you.
but i don't know, not that into american war policy. just trying to think what contrys would be on each side if this start

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

bork9128 wrote:

then you dont know the usa we will never use them out of aggression but in retaliation because why would we have some thing we never use

it is standard for nuclear war that the missiles are used as a deterrent it follows M.A.D mutually assured destruction is how nuclear powers play the game

I happen to live in the USA, and we would NEVER use a nuke again.... Are you aware of the criticism we got for using it during WWII?

Now imagine a bomb that will kill millions instead of thousands, and level countries instead of cities. I'm sorry, but it just won't happen.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Bazzy wrote:
bork9128 wrote:

I happen to live in the USA, and we would NEVER use a nuke again.... Are you aware of the criticism we got for using it during WWII?

Now imagine a bomb that will kill millions instead of thousands, and level countries instead of cities. I'm sorry, but it just won't happen.

thats what i meant , and as long as obama sit in charge i doubt they will do anything about it really after thinking about it

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next