It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 153
Location: Not there...
Gender: male
woo ty Joe see accidents do hapen its a shame Seth cant admit it

_________________
Image
- Cerebral Assassin


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 11:14 pm
Posts: 98
Location: Somewhere Else...
Gender: male
- Doubt of Sovereign

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 2419
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: male
Seth wrote:



Am I claiming that admins are infallible? No. You cant blame old client cases on the admins, as the tools we had then were primitive and inaccurate. We just didnt have the power we have now to track what happens in an account, so you cant start bringiong crap a year old into this thread and call it corruption.

Admins can make mistakes, and I have made one or two, but it is usually because of a bug or an oversite out of my control, and Ill be the first to admit when it happens! AND I usually compensate for any losses incurred on my behalf.



How Rude. >:(

And where does it say this was an accident?

Think before you speak, lest you should make yourself appear foolish.


Doubt, Your sig is too big. Please make is smaller. Thank you.

_________________
Battle Dawn Staff
Community Management Specialist
Technical Support
World Administrator
Music Composer

Welcome to the best free multiplayer war strategy game on the web!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:43 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 971
Gender: male
wait ? 300+ people where messaging you about me saying i was a multi?

how does that make sense ?

joe the fact you banned me without any proof besides a message which was followed by one stating it was a joke is crazy

not only did you not investigate my account , you didnt even look into the messages being sent back and forth between me and the player

which means u read the report and just hit the BAN button without even glancing at it from my point of veiw

i understand admin work can be hectic at times but thats part of the job . and it is your job . admins are suppose to look over the world and keep fair play . i played fair didnt break a rule and was still banned .

it clearly shows you did not even bother to do anything except hit ban . which shoulfd not have been done

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 971
Gender: male
Seth wrote:
chad_j93 wrote:
Seth wrote:
This is rediculous.

I dare one more person to post here. You want to see a corrupt admin passing out bans willy nilly?

Ill give it to ya!



ok so whayt we have here is seth admiting to be a corrupt admin

so we should strip him of his administrative powers and stop paying his wage

then ignore him for 2 and a half days

then after a while we will say oh he might be only joking and give him his job back ?

seth you logic has just caught you . you claim i should not have admited to being a multi as admision is basicly proving guilt

im calling you out for admiting your a corrupt admin . joke or not you have admited to it and someone had better act now even tho its clearly sarcasm i dont care

if this system is so fair someone will act on your admision of corruption then in a few days get someone to talk to you about it


Dude, you are pushing your luck. Keep it up and I WILL ban you!



ok seth . i throw a valid point . infact YOUR VERY POINT right back at you

you say i shouldnt have admited to being a multi if i was not and i deserved to be banned

in the very same situation you admitied to being corrupt and should be treated as corrupt until it is looked into

you can spin it at me and when you make the same error say it doesnt work that way

i dont understand what your trying to say to me seth . the fact that i make a vaklid point and your only reply is " I WILL BAN YOU " proves my very point

good day sir

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 2419
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: male
I am nearing the end of my patience with you..

How does it not make sense? well over 1000 players on any given server, and 300 (while it might be a small exxageration) is not that unreasonable.

Anyway, we have tried and tried to reason with you and keep the lines of communication open and yet you continue to test our patience and understanding with you, DEMANDING that we see it from your point of view and REFUSING to see it from ours.

I will not stand here and let you keep doing this. This is my final warning.

_________________
Battle Dawn Staff
Community Management Specialist
Technical Support
World Administrator
Music Composer

Welcome to the best free multiplayer war strategy game on the web!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 153
Location: Not there...
Gender: male
ok we all now know the deal...

Spartan made a joke saying hes a multi... then he was banned thats ok I am not argieing that he admited it... :evil:

so Seth atmited to being corupted... :evil: ... same thing jokeing or not he should be banned :shock:

_________________
Image
- Cerebral Assassin


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:29 pm
Posts: 209
Gender: male
chad_j93 wrote:
wait ? 300+ people where messaging you about me saying i was a multi?

how does that make sense ?

joe the fact you banned me without any proof besides a message which was followed by one stating it was a joke is crazy

not only did you not investigate my account , you didnt even look into the messages being sent back and forth between me and the player

which means u read the report and just hit the BAN button without even glancing at it from my point of veiw

i understand admin work can be hectic at times but thats part of the job . and it is your job . admins are suppose to look over the world and keep fair play . i played fair didnt break a rule and was still banned .

it clearly shows you did not even bother to do anything except hit ban . which shoulfd not have been done


This will be my last response to this thread and the issue... The situation that you caused for playing this joke is the main reason you where banned. You might think its funny but others that really frown on people who multi or try and cheat take a person (in your case you for claiming your a multi) serious. Your joke backfired on you, and for that you where banned. So now your upset because you thought a funny joke got you banned. Well i am sorry but this joke wasnt funny. This joke is kind of like being on a plane and screaming bomb and thinking your going to get off easy for it. SOrry wont happen.

Have a great day everyone.

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------
Admin joe - Earth 2, Earth 5 solo, Mars 3, Fantasy 2, Fantasy 3, Galaxy 2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16012
Gender: male
relax people.
Enough provoking each other.
We all know a misstake have been done, then been undone.
Lets justtry to learn from this instead of it resulting in more banns

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: pettition against admin corruption
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 153
Location: Not there...
Gender: male
Admin Joe wrote:
chad_j93 wrote:
wait ? 300+ people where messaging you about me saying i was a multi?

how does that make sense ?

joe the fact you banned me without any proof besides a message which was followed by one stating it was a joke is crazy

not only did you not investigate my account , you didnt even look into the messages being sent back and forth between me and the player

which means u read the report and just hit the BAN button without even glancing at it from my point of veiw

i understand admin work can be hectic at times but thats part of the job . and it is your job . admins are suppose to look over the world and keep fair play . i played fair didnt break a rule and was still banned .

it clearly shows you did not even bother to do anything except hit ban . which shoulfd not have been done


This will be my last response to this thread and the issue... The situation that you caused for playing this joke is the main reason you where banned. You might think its funny but others that really frown on people who multi or try and cheat take a person (in your case you for claiming your a multi) serious. Your joke backfired on you, and for that you where banned. So now your upset because you thought a funny joke got you banned. Well i am sorry but this joke wasnt funny. This joke is kind of like being on a plane and screaming bomb and thinking your going to get off easy for it. SOrry wont happen.

Have a great day everyone.




Wow... so you admit you didnt even investigate that other message saying "its a joke" you just hit the ban button and went on... we see your point of view... you dont see ours...

_________________
Image
- Cerebral Assassin


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl