It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Information
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Guys returning to have a look of BD after 2 yrs...and am surprised to see so less players on the worlds and further have a question....
Who is this Energy who is rank 1 in the hall of fame because while i had been playing i remember Scrobb being rank 1 with Legend occupying the second position and when did Milan score again 1235 power???

I will be thankful if anyone provides me with this answers.....
Further:Why does the forum seem so inactive to me????

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

Post subject: Re: Information
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hey there welcome back!

Well after you left there were a lot of changes in HoF list , Scrobbs was on rank 1 way way back.
And who is Energy?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3275927

If I recall , few months prior to Energy there was another recent change for rank 1 , it was Princekael who backstabbed his alliance member or something. You can read that era summary on triune.
viewtopic.php?f=395&t=34502
Even I don't open the hof list nor do I login into game , I only hang out on forums.

Yes, like the game even the forums are dead. Only few say 6-7 players are active on forums on a regular basis. Also out of those few , some only visit bcoz they play SM too like Malice , Alex , bazinga even George I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hitmo wrote:
Hey there welcome back!

Well after you left there were a lot of changes in HoF list , Scrobbs was on rank 1 way way back.
And who is Energy?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3275927

If I recall , few months prior to Energy there was another recent change for rank 1 , it was Princekael who backstabbed his alliance member or something. You can read that era summary on triune.
viewtopic.php?f=395&t=34502
Even I don't open the hof list nor do I login into game , I only hang out on forums.

Yes, like the game even the forums are dead. Only few say 6-7 players are active on forums on a regular basis. Also out of those few , some only visit bcoz they play SM too like Malice , Alex , bazinga even George I guess.

I still play.
I am battledawn player. Always was and still is.

-George

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Guys returning to have a look of BD after 2 yrs...and am surprised to see so less players on the worlds and further have a question....
Who is this Energy who is rank 1 in the hall of fame because while i had been playing i remember Scrobb being rank 1 with Legend occupying the second position and when did Milan score again 1235 power???

I will be thankful if anyone provides me with this answers.....
Further:Why does the forum seem so inactive to me????

Very late answer, I was on holiday.

Energy, the rank 1 guy on HoF, is an Indian named Suresh. There was a population explosion for a few weeks, he was playing a Mars era where the population exploded to ~2500 so he scored an extremely high power (no hard feelings :lol: )

My score came only very shortly before that, it was a 3-man on F1 where I played with 2 inactive friends (again guys, no hard feelings :lol: ). These were my end stats: http://prntscr.com/cazpe9.

I would have scored a LOT higher if Tom hadn't suddenly decided out of the blue that despite me not having all relics he was going to end the era about 1100 ticks early.

As for the forum, that seems inactive because.. it is :lol: Can't make much else of it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milanos wrote:
Milan's post.

Welcome back Milan! :)

-George

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]