It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:36 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 2419
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: male
Ilona is right about the achievements. I have always thought the same thing.

Simmen is some kind of rap artist. Not too bad either.


_________________
Battle Dawn Staff
Community Management Specialist
Technical Support
World Administrator
Music Composer

Welcome to the best free multiplayer war strategy game on the web!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:54 am
Posts: 21
Tom wrote:
I'm curious who the clearly highly reliable source of this is, because I've never heard anything like this. I guess we can keep discussing rumors though. I hear that Simmen is some kind of rap artist.



FEEL sorry for Motnap but i feel even more sorry for u Tom , u are not good in Hiding the spots that other admins left behind!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:31 am
Posts: 98
Location: Here
Gender: male
Ilona wrote:
on those early mornings I am not sure myself wether I am male or female...

However, I haven't said that I want to remove the HoF completely.
I said:

Ilona wrote:
As for the HoF in general: I dislike the whole 'best all times' idea. You can't compare eras at all. In some are like 5000 crystals with colonies, garrisons and relics and in others are barely 1000.
To make it fair it would have to be like: All crystals in the world ./. player crystals in equivalence to ticks played, colonies in total and server speed.

The system that we have right now leads to handing over crystals to friends to push their score, which we as admins have to monitor and those leads to topics like this....




I can safely assume that admins have that ultimate power to define their gender by their own will.

Spoiler:
Image
Out of topic question. Is this a guy or a girl?

_________________
Image

Skype: philippinexile.1995.pex
Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
philippinexile1995 wrote:
Image
Out of topic question. Is this a guy or a girl?


its whatever u want it to be

also about simen being a rap artist, u all shud be ashamed for making him think it cant happen

follow ur dreams simen! I'll follow u untill u love me!

k

the source was motnahp but k

whatever

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
socialmisfit1 wrote:
philippinexile1995 wrote:
Image
Out of topic question. Is this a guy or a girl?


its whatever u want it to be

also about simen being a rap artist, u all shud be ashamed for making him think it cant happen

follow ur dreams simen! I'll follow u untill u love me!

k

the source was motnahp but k

whatever


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgwaJ1Wa ... WarHo#t=31

If you ever wanna hear him rap this is him and two of his buddies. Its not in english, but from what I remember hes got a few english ones if you feel like finding them.

Rap sounds so much better when its in norwegian and you have no clue what theyre saying. He is pretty good or at least he was 3 years ago when we were buddies. Havent talked to him since then.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
GerberBaby1 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
philippinexile1995 wrote:
Image
Out of topic question. Is this a guy or a girl?


its whatever u want it to be

also about simen being a rap artist, u all shud be ashamed for making him think it cant happen

follow ur dreams simen! I'll follow u untill u love me!

k

the source was motnahp but k

whatever


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgwaJ1Wa ... WarHo#t=31

If you ever wanna hear him rap this is him and two of his buddies. Its not in english, but from what I remember hes got a few english ones if you feel like finding them.

Rap sounds so much better when its in norwegian and you have no clue what theyre saying. He is pretty good or at least he was 3 years ago when we were buddies. Havent talked to him since then.

which one is he?

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:14 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
socialmisfit1 wrote:
which one is he?


Menningslos was the one who opened S-Kay (Simmens) Was the one singing/rapping the refrain I believe. He could get his butt on here and correct me tho.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
GerberBaby1 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
which one is he?


Menningslos was the one who opened S-Kay (Simmens) Was the one singing/rapping the refrain I believe. He could get his butt on here and correct me tho.

neat

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
> hear some kind of unreliable rumors
> presume it's true
> reacted in an exaggerated way, and attract unneeded attention
> shrug it off with a "meh idc" attitude

a small note to OP, as well as anyone in this thread

rumors are false until confirmed by official source.

presume that it's true before even trying to confirm it is just stupid

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Don't You Dare Ilona
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:22 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
aister wrote:
> hear some kind of unreliable rumors
> presume it's true
> reacted in an exaggerated way, and attract unneeded attention
> shrug it off with a "meh idc" attitude

a small note to OP, as well as anyone in this thread

rumors are false until confirmed by official source.

presume that it's true before even trying to confirm it is just stupid


confirmed on forums. Aister is removing HoF

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl