It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Bad BD moments
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Here where u tell us about the worst moments u had in Batteldawn ( we all had some bad moments in the game right? )

Here is one of mine :) :

i was taking someones OP and i wanted to attack him after that but i saw that he sent all his army to attack the op i took from him and i didnt want to send defend units as i wanted to kill his units with a good style ;) i was waiting for 4 ticks to pass and then i will lock him down right before his units land on the op cuz if he saw my defending squads he would just run away

so when the 4 ticks passed i was completely ready with my units and the EOT i clicked the lockdown and a sign showed up saying i must have 24 control ticks!!! ( i didnt know that ) I WASTED 4 TICKS WHILE I COULD JUST SEND DEFENDING AND KILL HIM !!

Iam just a LEGEND

Post subject: Re: Bad BD moments
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I have two

The noob leader
As leader I managed to get our alliance in to a war with a coalition of around 8 alliances with only one alliance fighting with us. We were holding up and we had an ally in the south but I didn't trust them because they weren't helping. I got a cease fire with the coalition to kill the ally in the south. On doing so the guys I made a truce with locked down my army and I had to disband around 40 squads. Also I found out the alliance in the south had been preparing for war and were willing to merge players in to my alliance to make us stronger. I caused a huge mess, was kicked from the alliance to join the ally that were helping us fight as I watched the main alliance play how I should have been playing to win the era! xD

Sail tactics
YOLO.... enough said

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:10 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

What about MILF Andy? When you built pure anti 5th only to realize we had changed chassis already :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

abeyant wrote:
What about MILF Andy? When you built pure anti 5th only to realize we had changed chassis already :lol:

I was inactive :roll: I was lucky enough to get your first chassis :3

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Andy wrote:
I have two

The noob leader
As leader I managed to get our alliance in to a war with a coalition of around 8 alliances with only one alliance fighting with us. We were holding up and we had an ally in the south but I didn't trust them because they weren't helping. I got a cease fire with the coalition to kill the ally in the south. On doing so the guys I made a truce with locked down my army and I had to disband around 40 squads. Also I found out the alliance in the south had been preparing for war and were willing to merge players in to my alliance to make us stronger. I caused a huge mess, was kicked from the alliance to join the ally that were helping us fight as I watched the main alliance play how I should have been playing to win the era! xD

Sail tactics
YOLO.... enough said

Ur the only one that said YOLO !! :P

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

To be fair, YOLO has never failed me... It may be the worst tactic under the sun BUT IT WORKS!!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:00 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Was doing XP hunt, forgot to jam the concerned colony

result: r4 dead :(

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Andy wrote:
To be fair, YOLO has never failed me... It may be the worst tactic under the sun BUT IT WORKS!!

We lost too many units in that one YOLO!!

Never again andy no more yolos k ;)

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I was leading an alliance and had 4 members attacking to push forward into a heavily spy trapped area. We didn't have nukes close enough yet and were under time constraints due to many different time zones for members. As well as multiple war fronts against multiple enemies. We planned an attack with a back up to fall back last second incase of a spy trap being activated. All of us were talking until the last 30 seconds before the units were to land, the trap went off and everyone was online to back away. One member fell asleep on his keyboard within that time frame and didn't turn and got trapped and died. :( Following that, we lost the necessary numbers to hold off the enemy. The lockdown ended at 3 ticks (which was 2 after killing my member) and they had more squads, which forced us to have to run away again. Another member fell asleep and never moved off the OP :(

In a 4 tick span, I lost 2 of my most active members armies due to lack of sleep. All the while, most of our enemy was sleeping and it was only 2 members holding off 4 of us because of the power difference :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:44 pm 
Private
Private

One time we went to war with the most powerful alliance in the world after being in 6th place.

Actually that happens every time DIPL plays except this last round.

LONG LIVE DIPLO

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next