It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: What Grinds My Gears
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

You know what really grinds my gears?

When you try to turn your squads at EOT, but the tick has already passed and it turns them anyway.... When you try to send troops away at EOT you get a notification that the tick has passed and are asked to refresh. Why doesn't this happen when you try to turn your squads around?

I'm not the biggest techy guy so sorry if this is a stupid question. It's just quite frustrating when you turn your squads a second or two too late and wind up spending an extra hour or two getting where you want to go.

In the case I am venting about, I was moving ETA 3 (1 tick off the OP already) and wanted to turn back to the origin OP. I turned too late and am not returning ETA 2 as opposed to being on the OP. Had I known I was too late I would have just continued the flight... If there's a simple answer let me know. Just needed to say something about it...

Post subject: Re: What Grinds My Gears
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:06 pm 
Major
Major

2 options, the most likely is you just clicked it later. The other option which I highly doubt is to blame for this is the order ticks are processed.

Post subject: Re: What Grinds My Gears
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

I dont understand what you mean by I "clicked it later." I know I clicked the he turn option after the tick had passed by a few seconds. Its just annoying that it turns your squads anyway without saying the tick passed.

Or were you saying that I clicked to turn while it is in the process or passing the tick?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]