It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:25 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:04 am
Posts: 277
Guys its Sad to see the condition of BD players decreasing rapidly..nowadays they are doing very nonsense moves nd when u go to teach them....they at as if ur their enemy..
One Team by the name of LUCK(ranked 3) attacked nd took all my ops underestimating me..so within the next 3 ticks i took 12 of their ops nd removed their network from my area(Even though our team memebrs didnt have any gates or radars in my area)...
Nd Lo! within nxt tick he attacked wid 7 squads nd guess what i had sent a spam to conquer his op nd He ioned it..Lol..250 energy loss for a spam....nd when i approached him to teach he said that ur a BAD guy.. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
Image

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:44 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 722
Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Guys its Sad to see the condition of BD players decreasing rapidly..nowadays they are doing very nonsense moves nd when u go to teach them....they at as if ur their enemy..
One Team by the name of LUCK(ranked 3) attacked nd took all my ops underestimating me..so within the next 3 ticks i took 12 of their ops nd removed their network from my area(Even though our team memebrs didnt have any gates or radars in my area)...
Nd Lo! within nxt tick he attacked wid 7 squads nd guess what i had sent a spam to conquer his op nd He ioned it..Lol..250 energy loss for a spam....nd when i approached him to teach he said that ur a BAD guy.. :lol: :lol:


its common in noobs. don't worry ;)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:33 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 966
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Gender: male
This is life :lol: ^ After all we all behaved this way when we were noobs.
I was a noob, a very bad one :|

_________________
Alliances: HORD, DG,A, K

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 157
Gender: male
The life of a newb is a complex thing... But eventually once they start realizing the game and they get better:D

_________________
"This Jedi ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light."
THC,CATS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:49 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
I must've been an odd newb as I took advice from all the people I saw were good players.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:51 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
Dessyboy wrote:
The life of a newb is a complex thing... But eventually once they start realizing the game and they get better:D

I'm the opposite, the more I play, the worse I become

lulz

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:57 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:11 am
Posts: 6
Gender: male
they'll slowly change. When I came to bd forums, I greatly disliked a particular mod, but now respect him and see that when he was putting down my ideas, it was all for a greater good. It can be hard to convince noobs that they can trust you, but it can be done. although, you might have to sacrifice some things, like instead of playing with your friends, offer the noob a place in your alliance.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:04 am
Posts: 277
Bt guys how can someone with 20 achives can be a NOOB?Common dont tell me this that one who has 20 achieves cannot know that an Ion for 1 spam is Worthless... :?

_________________
Image
Image

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:19 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 722
Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Bt guys how can someone with 20 achives can be a NOOB?Common dont tell me this that one who has 20 achieves cannot know that an Ion for 1 spam is Worthless... :?


20 achieves? lol 1 can get 20 achvs by playing in 10th rank team with less attention, he ll learn by the passage of time... so I believe hes a noob )

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sad
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:04 am
Posts: 277
NaveedNiazi wrote:
Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Bt guys how can someone with 20 achives can be a NOOB?Common dont tell me this that one who has 20 achieves cannot know that an Ion for 1 spam is Worthless... :?


20 achieves? lol 1 can get 20 achvs by playing in 10th rank team with less attention, he ll learn by the passage of time... so I believe hes a noob )

Maybe...i had taken 12 ops of the allaince yesterday nd they only took back 4..nd today i took another 6 ops of theirs...Looks like they don't like to defend.. :lol:

_________________
Image
Image

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl