It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: CE 2014 discussion thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hey all , im ready willing and able to do this ,super dooper active with internet access at work and a bran new alarm clock , just need a decent team thats serious about taking the prize home .

contact me , ty . .. good luck all

edit ; my vote for adm's is Seth and Iliona , if they want to play then i have no idea , i only really talked to andrew seth & iliona , not even sure how many adm's we have tbh , sorry

WILL THERE BE A NEW MAP !!! ? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ilona and Tom should be admin for the championship era.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:19 pm 
Private
Private

While i like the idea of a championship era, I do have a problem with the 1 tick worlds. It is my opinion that they are boring enough, to long of a time frame for boosters vs non boosters, and its slowwwww. A true championship should be on a 2 tick world for speed and agility to be played. I would also like to see some of the old sever used for the championships. For instance, the cut through paths reopened ( strategically, an upper hand for players). As far as the admin, I believe all do a good job. So I will probably vote with the majority. My 2 cents worth.
One other side note if it is a 1 tick world for the CE make it a non boost era. A true championship mono e mono. I can already hear the boos in the crowd but lets face it. A true championship means non boosting during the round. How good are you really if you can't boost?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:32 pm 
News Team
News Team

i think Simmen and Seth would be great admins for the CE, Seth would troll the hell out everyone with his great relic placements and timmings ;)
and Simmen is very active and always helpfull, it also may give ilona a chance to play hehe whic i would love to see (and kill her of course)

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:22 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Levithan wrote:
While i like the idea of a championship era, I do have a problem with the 1 tick worlds. It is my opinion that they are boring enough, to long of a time frame for boosters vs non boosters, and its slowwwww. A true championship should be on a 2 tick world for speed and agility to be played. I would also like to see some of the old sever used for the championships. For instance, the cut through paths reopened ( strategically, an upper hand for players). As far as the admin, I believe all do a good job. So I will probably vote with the majority. My 2 cents worth.
One other side note if it is a 1 tick world for the CE make it a non boost era. A true championship mono e mono. I can already hear the boos in the crowd but lets face it. A true championship means non boosting during the round. How good are you really if you can't boost?

I actually think that the no token idea is really good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:22 am 
Private
Private

Sir can I join even though I dont have Skype, hmm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:00 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

It would only be a true Championship era if no one could boost. Let real skill and strategy win the game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I totally agree with not being able to boost in champ erra is the only true way to determine the best of the best .

on the same token though , its a the super bowl of erra's , and as super bowls go everything has super price tag's , there would have to be a buy in price to play a non boost champ erra and it dosent necasarily have to be inexpensive , but i think i would really enjoy this experiance alot more if it was pay to get in this and everyone on the same level , however it was pretty exciting last time just watching .

I guess theyn might be able to tally the last champ erra's gross and factor in price tag for admission ..idk ?
but dont forget the adm's need to get paid so , this wouldnt be a bad alternitive , i dont think , plus we could tip as well maybe if we had the option .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:29 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

as usual, I disagree with no boosting. It has been brought up a lot of time before and was shot down every time. If u still want to know, search it up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

School finshes in may for me , (study leave). But my exams don't finsh till halfway through June , why not at the end of july , where everyone is on holiday.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next