It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: No tokens for 2nd and 3rd alliance!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Can you all shut up, who cares if you battlehuggers don't get tokens. gosh. like. really.

:| if you are going for rank 2 whats the point? go for rank 1 or nothing!!! OC there was nothing for rank 2 and rank 3 so hush and deal with this update noobs. This will make the game better, for the fact it worked on OC means it will work here.. but do remember ally don't mean anything, its what you do to them is what matters.

#backstabbers_come_Alive

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Greeny's right, and after all we will get used to it :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ezbolah wrote:
alexander let people say the opinion they have just like you did
you are taking control over this board
if you are a person in charge then you are totaly ok to impose your thinking over and over again but since you are not restrain for further comments please
we all know allready you are just one of the people that can't evolve into the game so you like nothing better then only rank 1 to get prizes
and i am not scared of whatever you will say because i don't care and really have nothing to hide - i am an honest player and all know me like that and for your info this account for the forum was made a lot of time after i played since it gave tokens at that time so in fact i am older then you here but i do know how to respect people who deserve it

so once again - let people post and show a bit more restrain - the game is not you

tnx

Ok..so ur an older player..seems like u didnt read my post completely..i had also said...the no of yrs ur here doesnt matter....HOW MUCH U have learned that matters..nd i am not Michael that takes the ownership of this Game/its Forums...Secondly i know why u want tokens..ur hiding the reason behind saying that Noobs want to learn nd Blahhh Blahh...why dont u confess the true reason?
Well then let me say it...GUYS TK HAS STARTED IT ALL...They come in a group of 20-30 players or 2-3 teams(or even more) as u can say..Anyone who goes against them is finished..Say a top team who has 1500 power wars them nd they TK has 1000,800 nd 700 power respectively so first the team wid the lowest power is made to suicide into the team who has 1500 power wid an offer that they will get either second or third placed ..so that team wid 1500 power loses all Armor nd then the other two TK attack them right away nd so without armor.....the TOP team loses...so TK takes all the first,Second nd Third place finishes...so now al the other top players are forced to join TK in nxt era to win

3Z argues with me because if this system of not giving tokens to Second nd Third place will be implemented then he nd his other team cannot get the easy "TOKENS"...So Say guys is this Right?

Nd by Saying this i am not insulting any TK player jus proving my point..Rajpoot,COnquer bro,Rhuadar nd all others are top players..so don't see this from a DIFFERENT angle all TK players.

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:01 pm 
Private
Private

As a fairly new player here - less than 4 months - I had mistakenly thought the idea of playing was for fun not rewards. As it appears from this discussion that the only point is rewards, then what would be the incentive for someone like me to continue, when it is unlikely that I would ever get to play in a winning alliance?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:06 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

eyebattle wrote:
As a fairly new player here - less than 4 months - I had mistakenly thought the idea of playing was for fun not rewards. As it appears from this discussion that the only point is rewards, then what would be the incentive for someone like me to continue, when it is unlikely that I would ever get to play in a winning alliance?

no u are not mistaken, this is a game, thus we play to have fun with winning as a reward. However, some ppl are too practical and discard most of the fun elements and just aim for the easiest way to win.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:48 pm 
Private
Private

Okay trying to be a bit more helpful, I think that offering tokens for 2nd and 3rd place gives a bit more incentive to newer players like myself, as it gives us something more attainable to aim for. It could be that by removing the rewards for 2nd and 3rd would cause some alliances to give up playing a lot earlier in the era. Often it is the competition between alliances for these lower ranked places that keeps things going and more interesting in the later stages of the era.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

here we are again since i see true haters come back

eyebattle we all try to have fun and increase the comunity - even big alliances try and get new people in on the action but new rules limit the teams on the number of mistakes they can do so there will be actualy less room for erro and less room for new and inexperienced players

also eyebattle if you wanna learn please leave me a pm and we will get you settled and schooled a bit in real bd action and not mentored one :)

now for the acusations - greenday liked it when he was fd and dogs and he kind of got a bit of action and a bone but since he can't win anymore not even against a small alliance why not increase the competition - ruin some of the fun and maybe get a place :)

alexander have you ever fought against me ? - i think not couse i actualy dont remember inexperienced noobs like you since i killed so manny
so when did you ever killed more then 6 alliances with subs like we did in g2 beeing backstabed 4 times and having 1 active tk behind me, 1 ally alliance and 1 learning school alliance and that was finished with main tk having 25 k kills - yeah try and do that first when the entire map is red to you and they are working together and then talk noob

why people give up because how can you compete when 1 alliance get to kill so much and i must say they were competitive players, skilled players and active ? i don't know you should ask them since some wrote they will come back for another round and weren't there

should i also remind you how you got the "best rank" you wanna fight so much to outpast? should i write to people about alliances that join at tick 1.2 k ticks and all map turns to sub of them ? sure we are the worse couse we didnt cheat and lied to get where we are but you can be prowed of a 1 world alliance

we fight more in each era then you have fought your entire bd carrier

we welcome people to come and have fun even if we lose couse we fight until the last spam

ask galaxy alliances how we fight and win eras - ask fd to whom we lost all fleets 3 times and we stil managed to pull a win against

ask jedi how they lost the domination over g5 where noone wanted to atack them

ask admins from galaxy what alliance did the most killings in one era

and for that we should all punish the people who are here to have fun....

ask how fd + rep managed to kill tk in one era of g2

also please stick to the topic - i get it that things wont change anymore since the decision was made - so we will see what the future will bring but since noone speaks of galaxy that much dont forghet about us and also remember that even income comes from fighting good alliance that you will lose soon to boosters who will just play with the allmighty tokens they will get and turn galaxy into a token harvest like fantasy was
and please dont preach to me how the old times were - i was here long time a go ... i know how it was

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 pm 
Private
Private

is there a vote thing or is it just ppl arguing?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ezbolah wrote:
here we are again since i see true haters come back

eyebattle we all try to have fun and increase the comunity - even big alliances try and get new people in on the action but new rules limit the teams on the number of mistakes they can do so there will be actualy less room for erro and less room for new and inexperienced players

also eyebattle if you wanna learn please leave me a pm and we will get you settled and schooled a bit in real bd action and not mentored one :)

now for the acusations - greenday liked it when he was fd and dogs and he kind of got a bit of action and a bone but since he can't win anymore not even against a small alliance why not increase the competition - ruin some of the fun and maybe get a place :)

alexander have you ever fought against me ? - i think not couse i actualy dont remember inexperienced noobs like you since i killed so manny
so when did you ever killed more then 6 alliances with subs like we did in g2 beeing backstabed 4 times and having 1 active tk behind me, 1 ally alliance and 1 learning school alliance and that was finished with main tk having 25 k kills - yeah try and do that first when the entire map is red to you and they are working together and then talk noob

why people give up because how can you compete when 1 alliance get to kill so much and i must say they were competitive players, skilled players and active ? i don't know you should ask them since some wrote they will come back for another round and weren't there

should i also remind you how you got the "best rank" you wanna fight so much to outpast? should i write to people about alliances that join at tick 1.2 k ticks and all map turns to sub of them ? sure we are the worse couse we didnt cheat and lied to get where we are but you can be prowed of a 1 world alliance

we fight more in each era then you have fought your entire bd carrier

we welcome people to come and have fun even if we lose couse we fight until the last spam

ask galaxy alliances how we fight and win eras - ask fd to whom we lost all fleets 3 times and we stil managed to pull a win against

ask jedi how they lost the domination over g5 where noone wanted to atack them

ask admins from galaxy what alliance did the most killings in one era

and for that we should all punish the people who are here to have fun....

ask how fd + rep managed to kill tk in one era of g2

also please stick to the topic - i get it that things wont change anymore since the decision was made - so we will see what the future will bring but since noone speaks of galaxy that much dont forghet about us and also remember that even income comes from fighting good alliance that you will lose soon to boosters who will just play with the allmighty tokens they will get and turn galaxy into a token harvest like fantasy was
and please dont preach to me how the old times were - i was here long time a go ... i know how it was

Congrats on becoming a sergeant...nd plz don't call me a Noob..i want to be the king of noobs so that when someone loses their fleets to me..i can comment them....Anyways going back to the topic..we will see how this system works out..

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

ezbolah wrote:

:| losing and winning don't matter, but for the fact you just flamed me i will flame back, just cuz you battlehug, you ruin the game and make others not want to play due to the battlehugs that go on, yeah why would you go for 2nd or 3rd? that is just dumb for rank 1 or nothing, that is what happened on OC and we had FULL worlds. Now, we don't even get that.. its sad and its sad how people hate this update..You guys can keep (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) about it.. over all its going to stay. :| now shut up nub, and so you know i was never in FD or Dogs, i only played in LoG, and i don't get where you can stay this :| been here 7 years.. so i seen this site die.. :| as it was and grows and dies again. :| so keep your (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) out of this.. but if you want a flame war go head. :| talk (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) again ^_^ ill love it.

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next