It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: trailer?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I was going through the old threads and found a thread talking about a Battle Dawn trailer being made and that theyre looking for actors or something. I dont remember how old the thread was, but my question is: did they make the video? did they cancel it? are they still making it?

Post subject: Re: trailer?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 pm 
Private
Private

sn312867 wrote:
I was going through the old threads and found a thread talking about a Battle Dawn trailer being made and that theyre looking for actors or something. I dont remember how old the thread was, but my question is: did they make the video? did they cancel it? are they still making it?

I was part of it, and sadly it was cancelled as the director/creator of the video was unable to create it due to time constraints.

Post subject: Re: trailer?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Apollo wrote:
sn312867 wrote:

I was part of it, and sadly it was cancelled as the director/creator of the video was unable to create it due to time constraints.

What do you mean by time constraints? I think they should make a short film or something that more people would see to boost battle dawn popularity. I have made a few websites and have a lot of experience with photoshop. I could create posters and other advertising material. Battle Dawn is just not one of the popular games. I have not met a single person who plays battle dawn in real life. I found battle dawn from another site. We should promote battle dawn even though its gonna make the world be a bit overpopulated, we might have more admins by then and therefore more maps. I propose we push Korupt into becoming an admin. He's a really great guy and also quite helpful. I think he would be even more helpful. The AANC and forum are pretty helpful. If the person who created the AANC would become an admin would be even better.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]