It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: .Com > Kong
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Earth>Mars>Fantasy>Kong>Galaxy

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:32 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

RC > the rest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

earth>mars>fantasy>kong>galaxy>super mechs>battledawn wiki>whats RC?

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Okay okay clam down.. people, KD now i was not talking about you in this post more about what you said. You can say your "team" can beat anyone here.. But how can you say that? When you don't even play anymore.. I mean yeah you know how too play but look teams like GML, that don't play anymore but are known for greatness, may not do so hot today.. You just can't think about your self in this topic.. but lets get back too the topic at hand.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

RC = Race Client, its now only used for testing.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:42 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

master race's client mate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm 
Private
Private

As an overachieveing Kongregate player and highly respected .com participate I must come to the conclusion that I will destroy every .com player there is known to man kind.

I've defeated numerous .commers coming to Kongregate in an attempt to prove their boldness.

All I have failed.
You .com players, I challenge you. Bring it on.

#Hehe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Orangehat2 wrote:
As an overachieveing Kongregate player and highly respected .com participate I must come to the conclusion that I will destroy every .com player there is known to man kind.

I've defeated numerous .commers coming to Kongregate in an attempt to prove their boldness.

All I have failed.

#Hehe

Its funny cuz you play in SAIL...

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:19 pm 
Private
Private

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Orangehat2 wrote:

All I have failed.

#Hehe

Its funny cuz you play in SAIL...

That may be true.
But the point being I still consider myself a Kongregate player.
If it ever came to a legit .com Verus Kong era I would side with the Kongers.
I only play in SAIL because one of my first friends are in there ;).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:52 pm 
Major
Major

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Okay okay clam down.. people, KD now i was not talking about you in this post more about what you said. You can say your "team" can beat anyone here.. But how can you say that? When you don't even play anymore.. I mean yeah you know how too play but look teams like GML, that don't play anymore but are known for greatness, may not do so hot today.. You just can't think about your self in this topic.. but lets get back too the topic at hand.

I can say that for multiple reasons but I will name a few. Gameplay has not changed since most of my team stopped playing so they could pick the game up and be just as good as they were before, no learning period. Old .com teams don't have that advantage.

Next, as Milan said the mentality between kong players and .com players are generally pretty different. For example many (not all but many) .commers consider being able to be called online active, the kong players I am referring to were just online no need to call. If you happened to need them in the couple hours they were offline they would still come back online. Now think of the advantage that provides, you have a full team of highly skilled players always on. That means anything that pops up will be taken adding to their income and power. It also means that they could push a war at anytime.

Reason number 3, since most kong players don't boost they do ensure that they never lose range. That provides a huge advantage as well, now you have players running around with an army that has only increased in size all era long. Couple that with the always on activity and you have a deadly opponent.

Number 4, as I mentioned earlier kong had an unbeatable community something I unfortunately haven't seen much of here but it is one of the things I strive to encourage. I'll one of the things that bothers me the most as an example, sniping. How many teams snipe their own teammates? I almost feel safe in saying every team has at least one of those players. Our team didn't have that issue, we had a full team of people just here to have fun and kill the enemy. They did not care about individual score from taking ops, conquers, wrecks, and especially not crystals. We realized that if one of us gets it that it will benefit us all and would even point things out to each other to take. Don't get me wrong sniping is not the case in all .com alliance's but I believe we have all encountered it often enough that it bothers us.

Lastly, we were pretty innovative in our thinking and coming up with new ways to kill people. :lol: After the messing around era I have mentioned we somewhat broke .com for awhile because so many players were scared to make a move in fear they would be caught in a trap. :lol: That stems from us competing not only with the world we were on but with ourselves and wanting to always better our knowledge and skill.

Those are some of the reasons I believe my team of kongers are better than the best of .commers. You say I cannot think about just myself in this but I must consider myself as well since I would be one of the kong players against .commers in this case. I am a part of both communities and I will defend both from anyone that wishes to bash either one but if I must state who I think would win in a best of .com vs a best of kong world it will always be the kongers.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next