It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: .Com > Kong
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

lordjarzami wrote:
@frostyicing who the hell is WB? and fyi yes faster worlds do require u to be more active, but 1 tickers are way more strategy based due to the fact tht almost every attack/action taken can be countered easily due to the amount of time it takes for a tick to pass. matter o fact gimme ur ign on a 3 ticker. i will make sure to kick ur @$$

Playing a 3 ticker does not make you be more acitve. 3 tickers end in what 3 weeks? or less? when a 1 ticker can take over 2 months too end.

Now back to topic.

@OJ, very funny.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
lordjarzami wrote:
@frostyicing who the hell is WB? and fyi yes faster worlds do require u to be more active, but 1 tickers are way more strategy based due to the fact tht almost every attack/action taken can be countered easily due to the amount of time it takes for a tick to pass. matter o fact gimme ur ign on a 3 ticker. i will make sure to kick ur @$$

Playing a 3 ticker does not make you be more acitve. 3 tickers end in what 3 weeks? or less? when a 1 ticker can take over 2 months too end.

Now back to topic.

@OJ, very funny.

You make a point, kinda hard to be active on an era that lasts 2 months. Especially when Kong is two 6 tick worlds and one 3 tick world. And even then on a 6 tick world its hard to be active. Especially when you can wake up be conquered and your army dead and your alliance killed. Where on a 1 ticker it takes a full day just for you to make a radar and then another 1/4 of a day for it just to get unjammed. :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:46 am 
Major
Major

6 tickers and 1 tickers both require activity but it is a different kind of sorts. Yes 1 tickers require a longer period of time for it to be finished however you can spend 5 minutes every hour and be covered in a 1 ticker. If you only check 5 minutes per hour on a 6 ticker you could lose a large amount of territory or your army.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:30 am 
Private
Private

I Think both are easy its just that there are more PRO's in .com than in KONG but according to PRO NOOB ratio Kong has more so i dont think both are hard its just the way u play that decides everything.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:19 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Kong is better than .com when you challenge challenge your friends on a one by one ;)
Proud to be from both.
Played only one era and won it on kong :) It was so fast, 6 tickers all the way, yeehaaa.

Would like to play an era on kong soon, if there is any challenge I am in.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:57 am 
Captain
Captain

georgeshelou wrote:
Kong is better than .com when you challenge challenge your friends on a one by one ;)
Proud to be from both.
Played only one era and won it on kong :) It was so fast, 6 tickers all the way, yeehaaa.

Would like to play an era on kong soon, if there is any challenge I am in.

-^_^-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Korupt wrote:
6 tickers and 1 tickers both require activity but it is a different kind of sorts. Yes 1 tickers require a longer period of time for it to be finished however you can spend 5 minutes every hour and be covered in a 1 ticker. If you only check 5 minutes per hour on a 6 ticker you could lose a large amount of territory or your army.

Yes, but 1 tickers take more than any other ticker, yeah you could be on only 5 mins in a tick but over all anything can happen in that hour.. you have too over think the hours and look in too it more...

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:39 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

and on fast world u'll need to devise the plan quicker and faster, hence require quick wit and fast reaction rather than a complicated well-planned strategy. Both require different skills.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

@greendays - u serious? think about this logically. if a world moves faster of course its gonna require you to be more active. in the same way anything can happen in the space of an hour on the 1 ticker same goes for 3 ticker. the difference is 3 tickers give way less time to react.if im leaving from work to home and some1 contacts me by phone saying an alliance just attacked me on a 1 ticker...imma take my sweet time driving cuz i have time. prolly stop for burgers on the way as well. on a 3 ticker if tht happens i break every road regulation to get home to defend

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:57 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

aister wrote:
and on fast world u'll need to devise the plan quicker and faster, hence require quick wit and fast reaction rather than a complicated well-planned strategy. Both require different skills.

Don't imagine the stress :lol:

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next