It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: .Com > Kong
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 pm 
Private
Private

starwa7s wrote:
Ilovemichele wrote:
Platinum says that Kong is a push over and full of noobs... And Platinum just got decimated on Fantasy. Kong-n- A place where even red boosting can't save you.

How many of you .commers are coming to our Christmas Event to get crucified? You can hide behind your subs and your pretty little reds on .com, but you won't survive the onslaught on Kongregate. Faster worlds means more activity, something you guys aren't very famous for. Getting an hours to think out each move is much different than going to take a dump and then having spams 1 tick out from your whole gate system.

If you don't want to come get embarrassed, I can't blame you.. I wouldn't want to get beaten by a bunch of "noobs" either and have that get out to my buddies.

The last 2 times I played kong I was killed by sub empires. First time I played the rank 1 alliance had 7 subs? Second time they had 5 subs. When I play .com I tend to never have a sub or 1 at the most :P I'd say I have more problems facing subs on kong that I do on .com xD

As for the playing style on kong, the only playing style I've seen recently is players suiciding till the main can manage it. The first time I played kong I managed to kill 4 sub alliances only losing armour solo. Once the main finally reached us I was the only one still active and I still managed to kill 2 players armies before I was overwhelmed. All the kong players did was suicide after suicide after suicide till I couldn't handle it alone anymore :P

I can't deny kong breeds some great players. However the current kong I've played has shown little skill at all. The way korupt and milan say players tend to try save every unit they can, I've seen none of that. I don't think I've ever been spy attacked or nuked on kong, yet I've managed to spy and nuke quite a few armies while on kong, so there's little thought about the safety of your troops either.

The second time I played kong we had an inactive alliance. However I still managed to cause much more damage than was done to me and after it I had quite a lot of kong players saying they wouldn't mind me playing for them if I ever wanted a kong era. I'm far from one of the best players on .com, I still make many noob mistakes and still have to ask players like KD about the mechanics of the game some times ^_^ So if I'm able to make such an easy impact on the kong worlds I've played, I would love to see how you guys would fair against the better players of .com

I don't know, maybe I played the odd eras. But to play 2 eras in a couple months and find the same thing twice doesn't say much for kong currently.

This is my first time posting on a forum, even though this account is about 2 years old. And i only replied to tell you and every other players who are reading this that what you said is completely bullshhit.
-Capo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:16 pm 
Private
Private

As a Konger myself, I can't deny that there are some things I'd like to change.
Lately, the population has dropped to staggeringly low numbers: around 200 per world. This means the amount of skilled players is dropping. But since the alliances are small (often 2-5), if you get into a skilled alliance you can definietly do some damage. For example, last Kong F1 I played with 2 skilled active players. The three of us won a 4 man and now I have my name on the top ten all time list.

Don't act like .com is flawless though. I remember hopping on to M3 with a couple of Kongers. We managed to kill four of WB's armies through spy attacks with an army less than half their size. Helps that they were only damage/armor by tick 150. Since .com has larger alliances, often noobs will get themselves into a high ranked alliance and bring them down. Not so much on Kong.

Well anyway I'd like to see a Kong vs .com era at one point. Maybe we could even include galaxy. I'd recommend playing the Xmas BigEarth, even if this idea does not work out.

P.S. - For all the no lifers out there... There's a possibly it could be a 12 tick. Yes, you heard right. That's one tick every 5 minutes. 4, 6, or 12 ticks are the options so far. Be sure to vote on the forum!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

frostyicing wrote:
Lately, the population has dropped to staggeringly low numbers: around 200 per world. This means the amount of skilled players is dropping. But since the alliances are small (often 2-5), if you get into a skilled alliance you can definietly do some damage. For example, last Kong F1 I played with 2 skilled active players. The three of us won a 4 man and now I have my name on the top ten all time list.

Don't act like .com is flawless though. I remember hopping on to M3 with a couple of Kongers. We managed to kill four of WB's armies through spy attacks with an army less than half their size. Helps that they were only damage/armor by tick 150. Since .com has larger alliances, often noobs will get themselves into a high ranked alliance and bring them down. Not so much on Kong.

Well anyway I'd like to see a Kong vs .com era at one point. Maybe we could even include galaxy. I'd recommend playing the Xmas BigEarth, even if this idea does not work out.

P.S. - For all the no lifers out there... There's a possibly it could be a 12 tick. Yes, you heard right. That's one tick every 5 minutes. 4, 6, or 12 ticks are the options so far. Be sure to vote on the forum!

First off who is WB? lol

2nd you ever heard of a 1, and 2 ticker :)? try playing one tell me if you can handle it.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:38 pm 
Private
Private

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
frostyicing wrote:

First off who is WB? lol

2nd you ever heard of a 1, and 2 ticker :)? try playing one tell me if you can handle it.

Yeah, because a 1 ticker requires more activity than a 6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

frostyicing wrote:
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
frostyicing wrote:

First off who is WB? lol

Yeah, because a 1 ticker requires more activity than a 6

More than just activity. bud

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@Orange hat, he's name is NoMaN and he won e1 recently there i guess.

and yes i personally know him and taught him the basics, he's in middleschool and with a schedule like that he won at kong, easily.So forgive me for thinking that kong's easy. :lol:

and Korrupt, it was because you all kept mentioning beating platinum, now we both know their capabilities, i haven't fought your team or any of the other great kong teams so can't comment on them, same should go for you, just killing sage and a bunch of their allies dosen't mean you've conquered .com, there are plenty of better alliances.

and i'd love if the authorities make a rumble kong vs com era anytime in the future :D

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:20 am 
Major
Major

Ehsas wrote:

and yes i personally know him and taught him the basics, he's in middleschool and with a schedule like that he won at kong, easily.So forgive me for thinking that kong's easy. :lol:

and Korrupt, it was because you all kept mentioning beating platinum, now we both know their capabilities, i haven't fought your team or any of the other great kong teams so can't comment on them, same should go for you, just killing sage and a bunch of their allies dosen't mean you've conquered .com, there are plenty of better alliances.

and i'd love if the authorities make a rumble kong vs com era anytime in the future :D

I mentioned killing Sage since he went to the trouble of saying that no konger ever stood toe to toe with him now as some validation of my skill. For you to say I have not played top players of .com or with top players of .com is inaccurate however. You may be making assumptions but I am not. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

@frostyicing who the hell is WB? and fyi yes faster worlds do require u to be more active, but 1 tickers are way more strategy based due to the fact tht almost every attack/action taken can be countered easily due to the amount of time it takes for a tick to pass. matter o fact gimme ur ign on a 3 ticker. i will make sure to kick ur @$$

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:05 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

how about we stop all these stupid discussions?

I agree, kong has produced a lot of good players, but I've also seen some of the worst players on kong.

the same on com, there are good players, and there are also those who I don't even want to look at.

it's stupid to discuss whether one is better than the other. They both have their own goods and bads, one can be better than the other in one aspect, but it's might not be the same when u consider other aspects as well.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:54 am 
Private
Private

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:

Yes, I can.

Ehsas wrote:

Uhm, it's just like .com. Some eras are easier than others. It explains why he's so childish now.

=---------
I see all this talking. But no action. SOMEONE DO SOMETHING.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next