It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: .Com > Kong
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:40 pm 
Private
Private

Platinum says that Kong is a push over and full of noobs... And Platinum just got decimated on Fantasy. Kong-n- A place where even red boosting can't save you.

How many of you .commers are coming to our Christmas Event to get crucified? You can hide behind your subs and your pretty little reds on .com, but you won't survive the onslaught on Kongregate. Faster worlds means more activity, something you guys aren't very famous for. Getting an hours to think out each move is much different than going to take a dump and then having spams 1 tick out from your whole gate system.

If you don't want to come get embarrassed, I can't blame you.. I wouldn't want to get beaten by a bunch of "noobs" either and have that get out to my buddies.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Comeon you guys aren't scare are ya? I mean its not like were calling you out and calling you noobs (@Plat69). Whats there to lose? Its just a competition.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ilovemichele wrote:
Platinum says that Kong is a push over and full of noobs... And Platinum just got decimated on Fantasy. Kong-n- A place where even red boosting can't save you.

How many of you .commers are coming to our Christmas Event to get crucified? You can hide behind your subs and your pretty little reds on .com, but you won't survive the onslaught on Kongregate. Faster worlds means more activity, something you guys aren't very famous for. Getting an hours to think out each move is much different than going to take a dump and then having spams 1 tick out from your whole gate system.

If you don't want to come get embarrassed, I can't blame you.. I wouldn't want to get beaten by a bunch of "noobs" either and have that get out to my buddies.

The last 2 times I played kong I was killed by sub empires. First time I played the rank 1 alliance had 7 subs? Second time they had 5 subs. When I play .com I tend to never have a sub or 1 at the most :P I'd say I have more problems facing subs on kong that I do on .com xD

As for the playing style on kong, the only playing style I've seen recently is players suiciding till the main can manage it. The first time I played kong I managed to kill 4 sub alliances only losing armour solo. Once the main finally reached us I was the only one still active and I still managed to kill 2 players armies before I was overwhelmed. All the kong players did was suicide after suicide after suicide till I couldn't handle it alone anymore :P

I can't deny kong breeds some great players. However the current kong I've played has shown little skill at all. The way korupt and milan say players tend to try save every unit they can, I've seen none of that. I don't think I've ever been spy attacked or nuked on kong, yet I've managed to spy and nuke quite a few armies while on kong, so there's little thought about the safety of your troops either.

The second time I played kong we had an inactive alliance. However I still managed to cause much more damage than was done to me and after it I had quite a lot of kong players saying they wouldn't mind me playing for them if I ever wanted a kong era. I'm far from one of the best players on .com, I still make many noob mistakes and still have to ask players like KD about the mechanics of the game some times ^_^ So if I'm able to make such an easy impact on the kong worlds I've played, I would love to see how you guys would fair against the better players of .com

I don't know, maybe I played the odd eras. But to play 2 eras in a couple months and find the same thing twice doesn't say much for kong currently.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

starwa7s wrote:
Ilovemichele wrote:

The last 2 times I played kong I was killed by sub empires. First time I played the rank 1 alliance had 7 subs? Second time they had 5 subs. When I play .com I tend to never have a sub or 1 at the most :P I'd say I have more problems facing subs on kong that I do on .com xD

As for the playing style on kong, the only playing style I've seen recently is players suiciding till the main can manage it. The first time I played kong I managed to kill 4 sub alliances only losing armour solo. Once the main finally reached us I was the only one still active and I still managed to kill 2 players armies before I was overwhelmed. All the kong players did was suicide after suicide after suicide till I couldn't handle it alone anymore :P

I can't deny kong breeds some great players. However the current kong I've played has shown little skill at all. The way korupt and milan say players tend to try save every unit they can, I've seen none of that. I don't think I've ever been spy attacked or nuked on kong, yet I've managed to spy and nuke quite a few armies while on kong, so there's little thought about the safety of your troops either.

The second time I played kong we had an inactive alliance. However I still managed to cause much more damage than was done to me and after it I had quite a lot of kong players saying they wouldn't mind me playing for them if I ever wanted a kong era. I'm far from one of the best players on .com, I still make many noob mistakes and still have to ask players like KD about the mechanics of the game some times ^_^ So if I'm able to make such an easy impact on the kong worlds I've played, I would love to see how you guys would fair against the better players of .com

I don't know, maybe I played the odd eras. But to play 2 eras in a couple months and find the same thing twice doesn't say much for kong currently.

My god such long replies but anyways lemme add my kong two cents on it.

Currently I'm winning e1, we have no subs only 1 ally. Any subs I see I kill and so far I have seen 0 subs. As for the suicide until you break through your enemies armor fact that hasn't happened in a long time. Well atleast while I've been playing for the past 6 months. Maybe you just caught an era that was spam happy and they couldn't get enough of watching you power drop.

Another thing, I cherish my squads my god. I lost a full squad earlier today. I cried to my alliance for like an hour how it was unfair to have damage armies. But even then I only get 500 metal a tick and I own 3 of 7 continents and soon to be more its only tick 631.

And for the great players? I'm not one of those super players that can take his skills anywhere. I was born and raised on 6 tick worlds. And when I play a .com world I find it hard to stay patient on your uber slow worlds.

As for spy attacks? Every major op that we've needed has been spy trapped and defended like no other. And theirs many players that actually use the spy. But not all that well sense not everyone is grizzled veterans. And one of the first things I learned on kong was that spy protection is key on any of your ops if your in a war. And when you log off for the night make sure your army is in a safe place and able to be defended by your teamates

And most recently we just lost quite a few of our good old players. And a lot of newer players are coming up and becoming quite good themselves. So if you've only played a handful of kong eras, come play next earth with me. I'll show you activity and skill. I may not be the best but at least I don't have to boost to win. If you wanna play ask for the Mudkip on kong chat.
But this is just my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:34 pm 
Private
Private

starwa7s wrote:
Ilovemichele wrote:

When was the last time you went to Kongregate, laugh out loud? There are no such things on Kongregate at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

AvelinedeGrandpre wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
Ilovemichele wrote:

When was the last time you went to Kongregate, laugh out loud? There are no such things on Kongregate at the moment.

The last time was during summer holidays :P The one before that must have been a few months ago now, I was in uni when I played it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well the guy im mentoring just won an era there, i know him personally, we're in the same neighbourhood, he has school, + he's not allowed to stay up at night, which basically means not that active, yet he won an era there a few days ago, and finished top 10, the 2 eras before that. oh and since he's in grade 6 he dosen't even boost lol.

And yes a royal rumble needs to take place to keep the kongers in their place, or us if we fail haha, you beat SAGE and friends and think you've conquered the best of .com, if you did truly think that they were the best, then it's believable that you think .com players can't do anything. give it a years time, make an event. 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 or even 5 vs 5 Showdown world .com vs kong.

1 year is a long time to prepare haha :D

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:06 pm 
Private
Private

Ehsas wrote:
Well the guy im mentoring just won an era there, i know him personally, we're in the same neighbourhood, he has school, + he's not allowed to stay up at night, which basically means not that active, yet he won an era there a few days ago, and finished top 10, the 2 eras before that. oh and since he's in grade 6 he dosen't even boost lol.

And yes a royal rumble needs to take place to keep the kongers in their place, or us if we fail haha, you beat SAGE and friends and think you've conquered the best of .com, if you did truly think that they were the best, then it's believable that you think .com players can't do anything. give it a years time, make an event. 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 or even 5 vs 5 Showdown world .com vs kong.

Care to share what world he won? His name? Kongergate is like that. Some are easier than the rest. You never need to boost.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

A vote on the speed of the kong event will be running in the next few days. Those who want to have a say in the speed, allaince size and continent restriction (if any) should pop a colony onto kong earth ASAP.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:38 pm 
Major
Major

Ilovemichele wrote:

This is exactly what I hate to see, from either side but especially from kong since that is my home. For all here I apologize on the behalf of kong players.

Ehsas wrote:

Who said Sage was one of the best of anything? :lol: I think you could ask almost anyone I have ever talked to that I adamantly dislike Sage given they are an empire not an alliance. :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next