It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: .Com > Kong
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

doubt ive ever played against u guys but i still wont stipulate to u being better. thing is i wouldnt dare issue a challenge bcuz i doubt i can find a team as active as urs which i still maintain is key. 9 more players like me and im pretty sure i would do pretty well. then again still struggling with this not boosting thing...HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE WITHOUT BOOSTING??

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:59 pm 
Major
Major

lordjarzami wrote:
doubt ive ever played against u guys but i still wont stipulate to u being better. thing is i wouldnt dare issue a challenge bcuz i doubt i can find a team as active as urs which i still maintain is key. 9 more players like me and im pretty sure i would do pretty well. then again still struggling with this not boosting thing...HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE WITHOUT BOOSTING??

Hunt everything especially ops. Be extremely active and don't lose range units, if you protect your army at all costs you will be almost impossible to beat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lordjarzami wrote:

I Play most eras with no boosting and finsh top 20 , it takes a lot of activity and a awesome team

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:28 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Platinum69 wrote:
OK first of all Kong is so lame... you look at it on a ten by ten inch screen... the admins are so slack i.e Garry that you could super farm and get away with it... Kong players a mostly cheats... I have not met a good Kong player who could face me toe to toe on any battle field..

its funny no one form .com talks about Kong... but Kong players who come here to .com where the party is at... and start Kong and .com beef... this isn't rap we anit no Tupac or Biggie... stop making the hate.. dont make me start quoting hit em up...

I would destroy anyone who talks bad about .com... only I can..

.com best of the best would stomp its tanks of Kongs foreheads...

Garry hasn't run Kong in.. years. These days it's run by myself and Ilona, and I seem to recall your team getting steamrolled by a team with kong players in it during CE..

Also worth noting that one of CBop's players (and the guy who masterminded some of our most successful battles) is from kong too. So you can't argue that Milan only won because he was backed by subs or whatever, because CBop stood alone, and we rocked.

Probably worth nothing that I'm saying this as a player with his roots in .com. I only ever played one era on kong.

I'm not saying kong is flawless or produces an endless stream of elites, but I've seen more kong players become major successes on .com than vice versa. Kong is a very different place - With lower population, less boosting and much, much faster servers. I think it generally produces much more careful, calculating players, who make every unit count.

Ultimately though, there's only one way to settle an argument like this, a .com vs kong royal rumble. Conveniently enough, I'm running a special event on Kong during this Christmas holidays, if anybody's interested in proving which side is best:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/39-battle-dawn/topics/362903-bigearth-christmas-event?page=3#posts-7557938

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:17 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

in short, kong is different than com, so is galaxy. They requires different strategies, different tactics and different skills in order to be able to play. Hence u can't say that kong is better, nor com is better.

the same to mars, fantasy and earth, as well as tick speed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Only way we can settle this is through a royal rumble i guess, 3-5 teams from .com and kong, battling it out, i'd suggest making it a 1 or 2 ticker, and in a populated place ie earth/mars 1.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:44 am 
Major
Major

Ehsas wrote:
Only way we can settle this is through a royal rumble i guess, 3-5 teams from .com and kong, battling it out, i'd suggest making it a 1 or 2 ticker, and in a populated place ie earth/mars 1.

After what happened the last time kongers came to play .commers I believe this unfortunately won't happen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Ehsas wrote:

After what happened the last time kongers came to play .commers I believe this unfortunately won't happen.

What happened last time?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:20 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Ehsas wrote:

I can always see the lost sides using things such as "u boosted the heck out of it" or "u used a tons of subs and allies" or "u must be cheating, look at all the conquered colonies around u"

I don't see how can this be settled, if any it will make the dispute bigger when the lost side refuse to accept the loss. A competition will lose its color whenever it's used to portray "nationalism" or in this case "server-ism".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Competition is the lifeblood of Battledawn, 'my server is better than yours' is no different to 'my alliance is better than yours'.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next