It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Atheism, is it the norm?
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:37 am 
Captain
Captain

Atheism isnt the norm.

But being an atheist is normal.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I believe God is everything. And though God all things are possible. That does not disprove science.Just means science does not understand the spirit. I have seen future events in dreams, and have connected to someone else s mind. I do not know how to do these things. I just know that I have done them.And examine near/death survivors and hear there testimony. Radio waves and light waves and all the unknown waves. How many unknown unseen realms exist right where you stand? I pity people who think science gives so many answers when all it does is show how little we know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:48 pm 
Private
Private

Suppose an asteroid will strike earth and only science can save us. How does that make anything better? We will all die anyway one way or another. So what then should we be alive for? If we will all die anyway, should we not care about when or how? Science gives no meaning to human life. Science gives no meaning to science itself either. Science doesn't give meaning to anything. People that only try to get answers through science will find meaning in nothing.

If we will all die, than we should all find meaning and life through God. That is the only true way to save us.

Science is about discovery through human observation. Human senses are so easily fooled, illusions are everywhere. Even if you use a camera or something to try to observe something, you will observe the results that the computer tells you, so it's the same thing, really.

A question for people that think science can provide all answers: who's to say everything you know isn't a lie? :shock:

Science cannot completely "prove" anything. We can only hope what we see isn't "corrected" by our own subconscious parts of our minds. :?

The only real answers can come from God. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:35 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The Power Lord wrote:
Suppose an asteroid will strike earth and only science can save us. How does that make anything better? We will all die anyway one way or another. So what then should we be alive for? If we will all die anyway, should we not care about when or how? Science gives no meaning to human life. Science gives no meaning to science itself either. Science doesn't give meaning to anything. People that only try to get answers through science will find meaning in nothing.

If we will all die, than we should all find meaning and life through God. That is the only true way to save us.

Science is about discovery through human observation. Human senses are so easily fooled, illusions are everywhere. Even if you use a camera or something to try to observe something, you will observe the results that the computer tells you, so it's the same thing, really.

A question for people that think science can provide all answers: who's to say everything you know isn't a lie? :shock:

Science cannot completely "prove" anything. We can only hope what we see isn't "corrected" by our own subconscious parts of our minds. :?

The only real answers can come from God. :D

err if there are no science, u wouldn't have that house u're living in, that clothes u're wearing, that food u're eating and that computer u're using.

so tell me science doesn't do anything for life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

aister wrote:
err if there are no science, u wouldn't have that house u're living in, that clothes u're wearing, that food u're eating and that computer u're using.

so tell me science doesn't do anything for life

this
this is good

(´・ω・`)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6