It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Admin Favors Supporters??
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 pm 
Private
Private

korimihagake wrote:
I heard Admin Ilona will voice the supporter's tutorials, that true?

why would she do that ? Lol
and i dont think anyone who supports still uses the tutorial :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I could see why people think some receive preferential treatment over others. I think it mainly comes down to when an admin has to decide between 2 sides of an argument that is brought up by opposing alliances (involving boosters/non-boosters). For example 2 eras ago, there was a case where my alliance was moving in to attack another alliance. Before we could get there, they let themselves be conquered by someone else. This could technically be considered sub farming, since they had been acting like another alliances sub for most of the era, but ultimately was determined that there was not enough proof to consider it as such.
I realize there are still grey areas in the game since it is constantly involving in terms of new strategies, battleplans etc. It is up to the Admins to review what is going on, and make a judgement call for what best suits the game. There will always be people who feel they are on the short end of the stick when it comes to these decisions, but I trust that they are trying to be as impartial and fair as possible.

FPM Coming Out
FPM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:01 am 
Private
Private

jdsoccer13 wrote:
I could see why people think some receive preferential treatment over others. I think it mainly comes down to when an admin has to decide between 2 sides of an argument that is brought up by opposing alliances (involving boosters/non-boosters). For example 2 eras ago, there was a case where my alliance was moving in to attack another alliance. Before we could get there, they let themselves be conquered by someone else. This could technically be considered sub farming, since they had been acting like another alliances sub for most of the era, but ultimately was determined that there was not enough proof to consider it as such.
I realize there are still grey areas in the game since it is constantly involving in terms of new strategies, battleplans etc. It is up to the Admins to review what is going on, and make a judgement call for what best suits the game. There will always be people who feel they are on the short end of the stick when it comes to these decisions, but I trust that they are trying to be as impartial and fair as possible.

^ :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:16 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aister wrote:
how do u know it's account sharing? Did the admin say that it is account sharing? How do u know he was a supporter?

That player was clearly a booster and he did admit he uses reds. And yes he did tell us he got temp ban for account sharing as it was on his events once his ban finished. The other player was banned with another team member, which he later said that was his brother. The point is the supporter got temp ban for sharing/cheating, the other player got perm ban for using same computer as his brother.

I don't know why you're denying the fact that this does happen, I've known this to happen on many other occasions. To be honest, you don't have to be smart to know this, just play in-game in a competitive booster alliance then you'll see this for yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:59 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

becuz it's not a fact?

that's just come from him, did anything come from the admin himself? The temp ban might be becuz the account was clean and that he just wanted to give the player a warning.

wat I'm saying is, if you don't know fully, don't base everything on ur own judgement.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 am 
Captain
Captain

Santos12 wrote:

That player was clearly a booster and he did admit he uses reds. And yes he did tell us he got temp ban for account sharing as it was on his events once his ban finished. The other player was banned with another team member, which he later said that was his brother. The point is the supporter got temp ban for sharing/cheating, the other player got perm ban for using same computer as his brother.

I don't know why you're denying the fact that this does happen, I've known this to happen on many other occasions. To be honest, you don't have to be smart to know this, just play in-game in a competitive booster alliance then you'll see this for yourself.

which era n server??

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:

1. It depends on the offence.

2. It depends on how many times you do it. If you are caught making the same mistake over and over again then you get a perm ban.

Its not true that admins let go of supporters easy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:05 pm 
Private
Private

I dont believe admins favor people unless your me. :3 But thats b/c my alliance name is DefendersOfAdminJoe (DoA) (rofl)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:01 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Slinky55 wrote:
I dont believe admins favor people unless your me. :3 But thats b/c my alliance name is DefendersOfAdminJoe (DoA) (rofl)

if I were an admin, I would make sure to favor you. I would save the best of the ban for you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

Aister always be bannin me. drat!

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next