It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

2 things i would like to be added to the game are a way to get more energy without converting and a way to remove control ticks.

I think there could be some energy reactors on the map, which if there were only a few of them could each provide 1 energy a tick to alliance members, or if there were a lot that 1 energy could come with the workers, every 24 ticks. Also, maybe relics could provide energy?

I think another good spy action would be to remove control ticks from an OP or colony. This would make it harder to relocate a colony or raze an OP to avert an attack. However this would be costly. I would say it would take 50 energy and 72 infiltration.

Please tell me your feedback on these suggestions.

Highest Score - 19230

Post subject: Re: New Suggestions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

By remove control ticks i mean reset them to zero

Highest Score - 19230

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

What do you guys think?

Highest Score - 19230

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Your first idea has been brought up a few times now and been rejected. If you can manage your resources then you should be okay with energy. If you started bringing in mines that gave out energy and one alliance aimed to capture as many as possible there energy income would be too high, they'd be able ion more frequently, jam like crazy and just have too much of an advantage. With mines you only get like 2.5% of what your income is (if you're income is 200 metal a tick, assuming). Getting 1 energy per mine would be 20% of your income if you had level 5 reactor. It would be unfair, I just hope I wrote that well enough to make some sense :P

Your second suggestion seems a bit pointless though. With 72 ticks infl you couldn't stop players upgrading ops and chances are if you don't want someone to relocate you will be at war with them, so they will most likely have already relocated to the hive. I dunno I don't personally like this idea, but that's just me :P

I was really tired when I wrote this and there's so many errors :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]