It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 am
Posts: 31
When will it be up again?? Killing allot of players units and losing score :evil: very annoying


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:11 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1881
dRxeRno wrote:
When will it be up again?? Killing allot of players units and lose score :evil: very annoying


You mean: Losing a lot of units and thus losing score.

I believe it will be up again when they find a way to make the system work as it was intended to work.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:38 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am
Posts: 646
Location: all bd servers
Gender: male
Milanos wrote:
dRxeRno wrote:
When will it be up again?? Killing allot of players units and lose score :evil: very annoying


You mean: Losing a lot of units and thus losing score.

I believe it will be up again when they find a way to make the system work as it was intended to work.


yeh i just killed 120 soilders on m2 and i lost 5 mechs outy of my total 15

and i aint got anything except soem xp :(

_________________
best rank score (tick 1189)
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:53 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 am
Posts: 31
Yes hahaha. So there is no point on killing someone if you are only going to lose score xD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:56 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
dRxeRno wrote:
Yes hahaha. So there is no point on killing someone if you are only going to lose score xD

i'm sorry but that's how BD was supposed to be for over 5 years of its running

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Milanos wrote:
dRxeRno wrote:
When will it be up again?? Killing allot of players units and lose score :evil: very annoying


You mean: Losing a lot of units and thus losing score.

I believe it will be up again when they find a way to make the system work as it was intended to work.

they should just forget it and put it back to the way you'd get the battle score according to how much units you kill none of this subtract the units lost nonsence

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1881
aister wrote:
dRxeRno wrote:
Yes hahaha. So there is no point on killing someone if you are only going to lose score xD

i'm sorry but that's how BD was supposed to be for over 5 years of its running


Indeed..

Quote:
they should just forget it and put it back to the way you'd get the battle score according to how much units you kill none of this subtract the units lost nonsence


So that the newbs suiciding are gaining more score than the top alliances fighting? No thank you.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
agree here, I like the battle score idea, but I don't like it turn to a suicide score instead.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
but it's better than no battle score at all

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Battle system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2708
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
but it's better than no battle score at all


Uhm no it isn't. It is abusable that way and doesn't make sense at all! You kill 20 units but lose 500, should you gain any score? -_-

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl