It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: 2012 21 end of the world?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aister wrote:
my religion?

er... am I having any?

2D-ism?

ur point is ?

SoTF E2
SUX E2
SAGE E2
TEC F4
LOBD F2
SoL M1
GC M1
DC Leader M1
RFW M3
AL F1

highest rank : 2nd
highest crystals : 152
highest powers : 371
highest conquerers : 1k

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:42 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

my point is I have no religion... I'm an atheist and I don't believe in such things like a supernatural being that will come down and attack us. Thing is, how many times has the world been "predicted" to end? 2000, Nostradamus? 2012, Mayan? Wat's next? 2040 with the meteor hit?

The media won't stop finding stuffs and stupid proofs that doesn't have any scientific points or watsoever to get view count.

And tbh? I don't really care if the end of the world is going to be tomorrow or the next hour. I mean, u can die the next minute without the world going to end, idk, a car hit u or a sudden heart attack maybe? Is there any thing different from dying from a car crash, than dying from a meteor hit?

Ppl always take life for granted, they live their lives like nothing bad is going to happen in the next day, next hour, next minute or even next second. And then ppl getting panicked cuz they know they are going to die? Cuz they know something that they should've known ages ago?

My motto is to live everyday, to enjoy everyday, every moments to the fullest. If I have anything I want to do, I'll do it right here and right now. I don't wait till "one day before the end of the world" to do it. That's why I'll probably laugh off while ppl are panicking and doing crazy things.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aister wrote:
my point is I have no religion... I'm an atheist and I don't believe in such things like a supernatural being that will come down and attack us. Thing is, how many times has the world been "predicted" to end? 2000, Nostradamus? 2012, Mayan? Wat's next? 2040 with the meteor hit?

The media won't stop finding stuffs and stupid proofs that doesn't have any scientific points or watsoever to get view count.

And tbh? I don't really care if the end of the world is going to be tomorrow or the next hour. I mean, u can die the next minute without the world going to end, idk, a car hit u or a sudden heart attack maybe? Is there any thing different from dying from a car crash, than dying from a meteor hit?

Ppl always take life for granted, they live their lives like nothing bad is going to happen in the next day, next hour, next minute or even next second. And then ppl getting panicked cuz they know they are going to die? Cuz they know something that they should've known ages ago?

My motto is to live everyday, to enjoy everyday, every moments to the fullest. If I have anything I want to do, I'll do it right here and right now. I don't wait till "one day before the end of the world" to do it. That's why I'll probably laugh off while ppl are panicking and doing crazy things.

in some words ur right...
death has no timing it can happen at any moment but there is dooms day
believe it or not that is up to you
and like i said no one can tell when the world will end but it will end on friday
which no one knows which friday will it be
some ppl already believed the " 2012 " movie lol thats just a fake doom rofl
and what do u mean by tbh ?

SoTF E2
SUX E2
SAGE E2
TEC F4
LOBD F2
SoL M1
GC M1
DC Leader M1
RFW M3
AL F1

highest rank : 2nd
highest crystals : 152
highest powers : 371
highest conquerers : 1k

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:17 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

tbh = to be honest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Myans got ragged lol.

ow!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10