It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:28 pm
Posts: 182
ghossfeld88 wrote:
lilconqueror wrote:
for all you voting mitt romney please read all the facts i had posted up and honestly tell me that's who you want running the country

All you did is talk about the bad things romney did and say a couple good things about obama.

And you are right, romney does want to drop taxes on rich but thats not all of it. Romney wants to cut taxes on everyone.

ok and if we cut taxes on every1 then how is the government going to have enough money to keep all the programs running?

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
TTE 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:55 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm
Posts: 2
Obama inherited the worst economy since the great depression. The depression begain in the mid 20s i believe... wasn't until 1940 we got out of it. Over a decade. Obama been in office less than 4 years and our economy is on the path to recovery. (Note it takes about 6 months to a year before a President policies began to take effect) Our stock market which has seen 66% increase in profits is a good indicater our economy is doing well. Obama has created more jobs in 3 years than Bush did in 8. The economy isn't growing as fast as people would like but a slow and steady increase is a WHOLE LOT BETTER than a fast downward fall. On the topic of debt. Bush put us 10 trillion in debt afer having a surplus inherited from Clinton. The debt did increase under obama by about 5 trillion. but that was because of the stimulus. in every economic crisis it has been a bi partisan policy from both parties to stimulate the economy with a stimulus. but for some reason this it was wrong. (NOTE Every job bill propposed by the president Republican led congress has blocked it) under opposition he created over 5 million jobs. imagine if he wasn't getting opposed and dems and gop wroked to gether. our economy might have been stronger


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 155
Gender: male
Don't forget that noone really knows what Romney's 5 step plan is. He always talks about it but never gives any hard facts about it. He gives us the consequences but how are those going to happen. He seems like a complete idiot. He really has little idea of what he's doing.

For a complete list of Romney failures: http://www.politicususa.com/proving-fit-lead-romney-blames-failure.html

_________________
Sig thanks to BlackRevolution
Image
And I Welcome you to Detroit City
I said Welcome to Detroit City


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Posts: 540
Gender: male
sabnc wrote:
Don't forget that noone really knows what Romney's 5 step plan is. He always talks about it but never gives any hard facts about it. He gives us the consequences but how are those going to happen. He seems like a complete idiot. He really has little idea of what he's doing.

For a complete list of Romney failures: http://www.politicususa.com/proving-fit-lead-romney-blames-failure.html

Obama really is an idiot. Increasing debt, increasing taxes on unwanted obamcare, increasing unemployement. Romney has a plan, can you say the same about obama? Or is he just winging it?

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:28 pm
Posts: 182
ghossfeld88 wrote:
sabnc wrote:
Don't forget that noone really knows what Romney's 5 step plan is. He always talks about it but never gives any hard facts about it. He gives us the consequences but how are those going to happen. He seems like a complete idiot. He really has little idea of what he's doing.

For a complete list of Romney failures: http://www.politicususa.com/proving-fit-lead-romney-blames-failure.html

Obama really is an idiot. Increasing debt, increasing taxes on unwanted obamcare, increasing unemployement. Romney has a plan, can you say the same about obama? Or is he just winging it?

you are clearly showing how little you know about politics and what is going on in the world. i hope to god that you are a child that is not old enough to vote lol i bet you dont even know what obamacare does do you?
anyhow give me some specific examples of how Romneys plan is going to work, because right now all i can see is you are either racist, biased, prejiduce, or just flat out uneducated

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
TTE 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Posts: 540
Gender: male
And once again the "racist" card. Dont vote for me or your racist. I bet your some brainwashed democrat or some poor man who lives off wellfare. Im done

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:28 pm
Posts: 182
smh i listed many things you could possibly be and you choose to make a scene justout of the racist card? :lol: i'm sorry that just shows how sad and pethetic you are

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
TTE 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 2419
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: male
Alright, thats enough namecalling. Debate in a civil manner please. Thank you :)

_________________
Battle Dawn Staff
Community Management Specialist
Technical Support
World Administrator
Music Composer

Welcome to the best free multiplayer war strategy game on the web!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:43 pm
Posts: 10
Maybe you should think about it that those both politicians have promised something - but look, where is that?

Barack Obama - Change the world?

So we see, you want to change the world in a other way. So that means now we'll begin to kill each other? Hope not. That's just a lie for all of us civil(s) to believe, and we then vote hoping for a great, good change. When you see that all of it was a crap.

Mitt Romney, he's a nothing, he's a more bigger crap than what we thought. If he becomes president, I'll take silken cord and wear it around my laryngeal.

Answer? Neither. Both of them are liars.

Cheers,


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:29 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
romney, because i wanna watch the media sh**storm. it'll be the biggest thing since osama was killed.

although it probably won't happen. they already found polls rigged for obama in ohio and north carolina (but im sure mitt has some somewhere).

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl