It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Discussion of an admin (Joe)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alex3117 wrote:
Does joe even get payed for this task of taking time from hes daily schedule? If not, then stop complaining, he is very kind admin for a very low profit, unles the pay is good, either way hes not the worst, he has to be one of the best in online games. Im pretty sure battledawn wouldnt hire an unfit admin.
No admin is in anyway the most time sychonized with their schedules, but come on, its not like their hate mongers, they evetually get to your mail and arent terrible people.
-Nightsnare coming back soon btw.

He does get paid yes :) All Admins get paid. And saying he is one of the best otherwise they wouldn't hire him doesn't really make sense does it? :lol: That way you could never question anything or anyone. Plus, it's been about 5 years since he was hired.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:55 pm 
Private
Private

Quote:
He does get paid yes All Admins get paid. And saying he is one of the best otherwise they wouldn't hire him doesn't really make sense does it? That way you could never question anything or anyone. Plus, it's been about 5 years since he was hired.

So 5 years he been doing this job. You where a admin once too. How long did you stay admin? Oooh yea and getting caught for cheating. I don't think you have even room to talk or judge any other admin. You couldn't even hold the job let alone not cheat at the game.

This is in no way a troll, or trying to start a fight. I am pointing out facts that should have been pointed out a long time ago.

This will be the only post i will make on this discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

FoFighter wrote:
Quote:
He does get paid yes All Admins get paid. And saying he is one of the best otherwise they wouldn't hire him doesn't really make sense does it? That way you could never question anything or anyone. Plus, it's been about 5 years since he was hired.

So 5 years he been doing this job. You where a admin once too. How long did you stay admin? Oooh yea and getting caught for cheating. I don't think you have even room to talk or judge any other admin. You couldn't even hold the job let alone not cheat at the game.

This is in no way a troll, or trying to start a fight. I am pointing out facts that should have been pointed out a long time ago.

This will be the only post i will make on this discussion.

I didn't intend to post much more on this thread, but of course I have to reply to his.

Yes, he has been doing his job for 5 years, correctly. I was an admin too, correct. I was an admin from september 2011 to february 2012, so that is around half a year.

As far as getting caught for cheating, as I believe I have repeated 100 times, I did not cheat. Nor had I been given any warning (a misconception I have heard regularly) or have I been shown any proof (another misconception). The reason I stepped back as admin was that Michael and me agreed that it was not good for Battledawn if players had an admin they thought was a cheater, even though I am pretty sure that was not the case with the players I admined. That is another question entirely though, which I would love to discuss with you (although preferably not in this thread, it would simply get cluttered).

So please, do not bring that into the question. I have played under admin Joe before I was admin and complained, I have played under admin Joe after I was admin, and both times I had many complaints.

I know you might not make another post on the subject, but that doesn't mean you can't send me a PM. If you want a more complete explanation, please do send me a PM :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

slayerofall wrote:
Kerss wrote:
There has been so much problems with joe as an admin since i started playing i dont even know where to begin lol

milano i was on ur team for awhile on that f6 server so i know exactly what ur saying wit that but that is just one of prolly 1000s of joes failings as an admin. im shocked that the bd staff would even allow someone to work here and ruin the game as long as he has.

this forum will never help tho so we are all wasting our times.. gl to u tho sen :D

Well, u have already explained why u are exaggerating this by saying "milano i was on ur team for awhile on that f6 server".. i can understand u need to support your buddy no matter what...!!

"that is just one of prolly 1000s of joes failings as an admin" ... Can you put all those 1000s instances here? Because, I am sure there will be 2 good instances for every single instance you put here..!!

Regarding you saying joe is too late to respond to cheat reports, go and check F3 or M3..there are a few certain set of players who try to cheat in his world every era, and they always get banned and their number count is in hundreds every round..!! It takes time and efforts and ample evidence to ban someone, and the unfair players always end up getting banned on his worlds...

Joe has been always replying to msgs within 24 hours window, i have never seen an instance where he has taken 4 days to reply to a msg..You don't need to bad mouth someone, just for the sake of doing it... Stick to the truth atleast..!!

i just felt like expressing my opinion on joe, srsly never even spoke to milano cuz i joined that team late.. even ask him i doubt he knew who i was before this xD

and i would GLADLY show everything that has happend with him as an admin but sadly i have gotten a new comp since then it was indeed quite some time ago..

as i said, just felt like expressing my opinion on this.. honestly i dont think he would be that bad of an admin if he didnt need to check so many servers, and took the time to check msgs and cheating properly.

i cant play bd anymore but i still respect the game enough where id like to see it last and be improved in a positive way.. never said joe should be fired i just feel he could do better ;)

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
i just felt like expressing my opinion on joe, srsly never even spoke to milano cuz i joined that team late.. even ask him i doubt he knew who i was before this xD

That's actually true yes, I don't think we even started in the same alliance that era. I think the reason you joined us was someone actually ragequit, lol. But I must admit I don't remember for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i'm changing my standpoint
on M3 a world being adminned by joe i had reported people being sent soley just to spam us and make things a lot harder he IMMEDIATELY replied force relocated the spammer and stopped all the spams. i stand completely corrected this is the work of an effective admin and joe's spot should no longer be challanged

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:37 am 
Major
Major

and now those spammers have been banned definately a good admin

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 am 
Captain
Captain

lilconqueror wrote:
on M3 a world being adminned by joe i had reported people being sent soley just to spam us and make things a lot harder he IMMEDIATELY replied force relocated the spammer and stopped all the spams. i stand completely corrected this is the work of an effective admin and joe's spot should no longer be challanged

And the moral of the story is, be on the admins time zone. That's why I liked Ilonas worlds and I'm glad we have admins from different continents.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Diazepam wrote:
lilconqueror wrote:

And the moral of the story is, be on the admins time zone. That's why I liked Ilonas worlds and I'm glad we have admins from different continents.

:lol:

Wish it was that easy. If only BD still had more worlds..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

No one even remotely close to an asian timezone ;(

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next