It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Paul vs Romney
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 pm 
Major
Major

Alright, I don't know about you guys but I am starting to think Ron Paul would have been a better candidate than Mitt Romney, I think that the image the republican party is making for themselves is losing more voters than they are gaining right now, they have no momentum and what I thought would be a sure victory may turn into a sure loss of the presidential spot. The dirty image of Romney vs the extreme conservatism of Ron Paul, who may I remind you has no real dirt is consistent and the younger generation ADORES him.

I feel like the Republican party and this nation lost a great opportunity to bring back the pride in our country like we had when Reagan was president. Hell, Ron Paul could have been the next Kennedy.

Visualize Ron Paul as the nominee, I see a much better campaign than the one currently being run by the republicans. Not just because the lack of dirt on Ron Paul but the fact that he will bring real change, while still caring about technology and still having humanitarian traits.

I could say more but I'm afraid no one will read this as is.

In my opinion the Republican party shot itself in the foot.

Post subject: Re: Paul vs Romney
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:50 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Starting to think?"

Did you know that the republican party normally chooses their candidates from straw polls?

Ron Paul Wins Straw poll , and gets the nomination right?

Wrong, the republican party disavows the straw poll, and makes new rule stating, that only 10 fat white guys in power can VOTE for the nomination.

However, if ANY candidate can rally support from 5 States worth of delegates (100's of delegates), and have them sign a petition, that candidate could overrule the choice of the party.

Ron Paul submitting a petition, with signatures of 7 states full of delegates. This is a MILE long list of signatures.

Republican part, MAKES NEW RULE, on the spot that it must be 8 (1 more than Ron Paul had) states to qualify.

When a person like Mitt Romney, will sink so low to secure his victory - yeah....he isn't ANYTHING compared to Ron Paul.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 am 
Major
Major

I know the republican party played dirty, but why? Did they seriously think they had a better chance of getting the white house with Romney rather than Paul? I think they did why else would the play dirty like that? What I am saying is they were wrong this campaign is turning into disaster and the more Romney talks the more people hate him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Nope.

"The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that" my friend.

Generally speaking, it doesnt matter which person wins, Figure Head 1, or Figure head 2.

They both have very similar policies, very similar backings....they're both literally bred for keeping corporate power in control and illegally increasing the power of the government against the "small government" philosophy of our founders.

What does it matter which puppet is taking the title?

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:29 pm 
Major
Major

Elric wrote:
Nope.

"The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that" my friend.

Generally speaking, it doesnt matter which person wins, Figure Head 1, or Figure head 2.

They both have very similar policies, very similar backings....they're both literally bred for keeping corporate power in control and illegally increasing the power of the government against the "small government" philosophy of our founders.

What does it matter which puppet is taking the title?

Well the Republican party is gonna have fun when my generation starts voting because we all have those views. Good luck getting our votes with Romney or someone like it.

Just remember, no matter how bad the govt messes things up now, desperation will just get people more involved with politics, when a change needs to happen when it's just barely not too late either people will rise or I even now have too much faith in the American public.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:58 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

8 years democrats. 8 years republicans, thats how I see it happening in the US :lol:

BTW, Both Romney and Ron Paul suck imo. One is a management consultant the other is too conservative taking money from racists.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

In my opinion, Ron paul was definetly a better candidate, he had so much support too and he bad little to none adverstising on tv and on the internet unlike a certain person who sank millions to have his face shown on every YouTube video....even then he wasn'getting as much support as Ron Paul.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]