It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 am
Posts: 116
Location: Dog City
Gender: male
What kind of topic is this?

_________________
DEADMAN1000
COUNTRY:PHILIPPINES
Image Image
YEAH!!!
Image
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:56 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
IS God real or fake? :roll:

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 am
Posts: 116
Location: Dog City
Gender: male
I don't know

_________________
DEADMAN1000
COUNTRY:PHILIPPINES
Image Image
YEAH!!!
Image
I LOVE DOGS!
----
I AM BACK!!! ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 pm
Posts: 797
Gender: male
Quote:
But you know this is not a hard and fast rule but its an unspoken rule in debates and discussions, you cant debate unless you are flexible, you are not arguing, you are debating.... You must believe there is a possibility what you are saying maybe is wrong and when the time comes you must agree to believe what is right... but true to yourselves...

OH ITS ON. ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

bringing out the ol' green for this can of whoopass
P.S. stop using so many elipsis


JadenMDL wrote:
But I never said... which one I do stand for, did I?...

didnt matter which side you were on, you were using poor logic to give support to the credence of god. burden of proof stands, positive assertion must give supporting evidence. not others must provide discounting evidence. ie. you cannot disprove the existence of leprechauns. i cannot prove the existence of leprechauns. just because you cant disprove them, does not mean they have any support for existence.

Okay there is no evidence that a teapot aint orbiting I will show you why it cant...
For a mass to orbit it needs to be balanced by the centipetal and centrifugal forces which are due to gravitational pulls of larger masses...

wrong, think asteroid belt, which is specifically what i mentioned. think about the asteroid belt, its kept in check by jupiters gravity as well as the sun. the belt has a total mass less than our moon but it has billions upon billions of tiny chunks of rock that have a stable orbit around our sun.

So well a teapot which is too small will rather be attracted towards larger masses then to rotate around it....

you sir, have no idea what you are talking about. usually ill point it out, but you are literally too stupid to insult in this matter, if you insist that small objects cannot maintain a semi stable orbit around the sun then so be it, i consider your point moot, its a famous philosophical question called "Russell's teapot" which demonstrates how important "burden of proof" is. you should go look up what both of them are before replying. and then dont reply, to save yourself the humiliation.

SO what, you say? you havent seen for yourself? ...
Well there must be a photoaph... and a teapot orbiting around must have appeared somewhere in the millions and millions of photographs taken by the astronimal practioneers..... Its not like its a comet which appears once a while or a star which path is not predictable... a teapot revolving around sun must have a definite path and so if it did revolved it must have been somewhere there, the talk of the day....
are you telling me that we have billions of high res photos of the rocks that make up our asteroid belt? a teapot would be indiscernible amongst the debris

But well if you say there is a teapot in the milky way... or you may say that the vanished airships were taken by aliens and whatsover... ther mit be even 0.0001% chance to it... but ofcourse a teapot cant revolve sun...

im amazed that you jump to aliens and vanished airships, but basic science evades you. and that you are still using elipsis

So harry Potter aint real? Oh now should I describe this... I am just going to make this too long and probably many people wont stop to read... SO well what ... Of course The attention HP got... if HP was real lol... then it must stirred the magical community... Like the MoM (Minister of Magic) would have been changed a quite a lot of times, the PM must have been forced to house arrest JKR and well at the very least we could have seen a dummy JKR... NO so still I didnt prove how HP aint real> >>>

exactly, just because you cant disprove something doesnt give it any credence. i could have an invisible, magical, purple, hippo that speaks only swedish in my room right now. you cant disprove it. doesnt mean that is support for its existence.

OF course remember my words... " Utopia cant even exist in perfect of fantasies".... you understand this you can get why probably HP aint real...

wow we mere muggles... you have been detained my MoM for using this in public in fact the secret American facility(or as I have heard) to keep the 2001 terror suspects undercover is a high security Azkaban... yes so you wanna hear more from me...... lol... muggles... wow... :?

stop with the elipsis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
because i told you before and i have a feeling you are uneducated as to what they are. you dont need to have "..." at the end of every sentence, a single full stop will do.


OK FLying Spagetti MOnster dont exist... I ne'er even heard abt it so I wont be bothered to look abt it and all....

boom, ive got you now. but my logic bomb happens later. wait for it.

SO well but as I said those who belive in something will prove to the world that it exists and even if World doesnt believe in first glance since we guys restrict change.. we will eventually...

no, you said that we couldnt disprove god. offering it into the air as if it gave the existence of god support.

So I am not saying who is rit and who is wrong and all.. You just cant criticize someone who's doing something what you cant... Of course I believe those you force their beliefs onto others are no worse than trolls but I believe thru debates we all can put our point ...

But you know this is not a hard and fast rule but its an unspoken rule in debates and discussions, you cant debate unless you are flexible, you are not arguing, you are debating.... You must believe there is a possibility what you are saying maybe is wrong and when the time comes you must agree to believe what is right... but true to yourselves...
AND BOOM
"OK FLying Spagetti MOnster dont exist... I ne'er even heard abt it so I wont be bothered to look abt it and all...."
i can think critically. i will continue to insult those who refuse to do so because its slightly difficult. you are out of your league boy, this is where i roam. trust me, i am flexible with my position. i can freely debate both sides of major issues. go to older pages for my earlier work when i was quit a bit younger. its almost half a decade old back there. but in some of the topics you will see that i sometimes play devil's advocate and switch sides to continue the discussion.





ONE MORE THING
dylsupreme1 wrote:
Just because the crusades and the invasion of the Aztec empire were caused by religion doesn't mean all wars are caused by religion. You didn't have Hitler going up there and praising the lord in German. :roll:

trolololol
Quote:
Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.
-*CENSORED* (Mein Kampf)

Quote:
The anti-Semitism of the new movement [Christian Social movement] was based on religious ideas instead of racial knowledge.
-*CENSORED* (Mein Kampf)

Quote:
Blood sin and desecration of the race are the original sin in this world and the end of a humanity which surrenders to it.
-*CENSORED* (Mein Kampf)

im about halfway down the internet page (sorting out the ones that are most relevant), that last one directly alludes to hitler's idea of purity of an aryan race as well as importing ideas from christianity (original sin).

if you insist on more, merely ask and ye shall receive. all quotes from mein kempf

note that hitler was a big supporter of the catholic church, he had to be, most of germany as well as europe at the time were catholics.

ONE LAST PHAT ONE



Quote:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exposed."

[*CENSORED*, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922, countering a political opponent, Count Lerchenfeld, who opposed antisemitism on his personal Christian feelings. Published in "My New Order", quoted in Freethought Today April 1990]



edit. Ad0lf Hitler is censored? really? do the mods seriously think we are nazi sympathizers or something? seriously ridiculous.

_________________
Image

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:29 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Quote:
Ad0lf Hitler is censored? really? do the mods seriously think we are nazi sympathizers or something? seriously ridiculous.


It IS a game owned by an Israeli man ;)

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:01 pm
Posts: 350
Quote:
because i told you before and i have a feeling you are uneducated as to what they are. you dont need to have "..." at the end of every sentence, a single full stop will do.


NO I intentionally leave something out, I dont wanna say in forums. Maybe sometimes I replace , with ... but sometimes I feel like I still have something left to say, but I cant judging from its content so I dont...

OF course I never thought just leaving a ellipsis would mean I am uneducated abt its use Normally I think a lot before I say something so I use "..." for these thoughts

It aint meant for you, if you are trobuled well I dont really care, do I? but well looks like you are taking a plesaure finding dots in every 'i' of mine...

You must have know about Sour Grapes, its a famous folktale here

A fox went to a vineyard but could reach it so just gave up saying the grapes are "sour"...

Quote:
But you know this is not a hard and fast rule but its an unspoken rule in debates and discussions, you cant debate unless you are flexible, you are not arguing, you are debating.... You must believe there is a possibility what you are saying maybe is wrong and when the time comes you must agree to believe what is right... but true to yourselves...


This actually isnt meant for you.. I think you are quite flexible, prbly.. Its for all the all other who dont get this...

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
Ad0lf Hitler is censored? really? do the mods seriously think we are nazi sympathizers or something? seriously ridiculous.


It IS a game owned by an Israeli man ;)


Eh I dont get this? specialy the last part...

_________________

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
Michael, the game owner, is from Israel...

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Israel is a jewish state. Michael is Jewish. Hitler killed Jewish people for no *CENSORED* reason. Thats why maybe ;)

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
JadenMDL wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:

World war2-Nazi vs jews.


you sure dont know much of history....

so the two bombs on Japan were all cuz of religion... lol the WOrld War 2 started just because of World-War 1 and its aftermath which was too tough for the losing axis....

LOl, just how concieted you can get, some people bring in religion to say it solves all trobules, and you bring them in to blame for everything...

honestly I dont see any difference b/w the two... I dont support both the types...

LOL, World War 2 was started by Germany. Japan joined after war had been declared. War is STARTED for religious reasons, not ended by them. If war was ended by religious means, Muslims Jews and budhist would all be dead.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
so i haven't posted here in a while but then i saw:
felgrand08 wrote:
and yes Hitler did praise teh lord. His whole basis was a religios extermination of the jews.

*facepalm* Hitler was NOT religious. his ideas were based off evolution and his own twisted mind. his reasons for killing the jews was that they were in the way of the "master race". lrn2history

sorry about the rant...it was unbearable...


Do you know anything about Hitler? He was this eras religious fanatic. Almost half of his speeches were praising God.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl