It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
I see your logic. You encountered a certain group of protestants who did things you don't like, you put all other protestants under the same label? Nice one.

Guess you are a protestant :lol:

Naah, ignore that post of mine. I was PISSED. I get pissed at Accept, repent, blah blah etc sort of stuff when they preach me.

Btw you missed:

Quote:
Or methodists or lutherans or whatever *CENSORED* it is.

I just didnt label one group. To me it dont matter what group it is. If its religion then I hate it. Whichever religion it may be.

Quote:
Ok ok I get why you guy hate Christianity, cause they knock on your doors every week. Whatever. But, as I said, part if Christianity and most other religions it to get more people to join. Yeah, but the way Christians act around here, well they act a lot different. Just to let you know. Your guys' views on Christianity are people who use their "religious faith" to bully you around, but I wanted you to know not all Christians are like that. The ones who don't just go to church everyday Sunday and get over it. There are legitiment ones, too. Those Christians are seriously some of the nicest people I ever met. They have big hearts and are always willing to help other out.

You guys might never convert to Christianity. But I want you to leave with a better impression of Christianity.

Its not about Christians. There are good christians and bible thumping christians everywhere. They are just people, leave them be. I am against Christianity's principles. I feel it dehumanizes people. I mean even Jesus called us his "Sheep" didnt he. Cuz sheep dont think. They follow. And am not gonna be a sheep. It calls for no self belief, extreme humbleness and phony kindness. The sort of kindness that expects something in return. And what do they expect? For the person that is helped to convert to christianity. So no, Christianity is nothing to be impressed about, cuz if people know about it, really know about it. They would quit.

But I agree, there are good Christians too. Meaning there are good people.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:07 am 
Captain
Captain

mfreak wrote:
Its not about Christians. There are good christians and bible thumping christians everywhere. They are just people, leave them be. I am against Christianity's principles. I feel it dehumanizes people. I mean even Jesus called us his "Sheep" didnt he. Cuz sheep dont think. They follow. And am not gonna be a sheep.

i called a christian the derogatory 'sheeple' a year or two back during some discussion elsewhere, they wore that term proudly and i was literally at a lost for words

mike120 wrote:
talking racist bla bla bla bla :ugeek:

excuse me? clarify or prepare for vendetta due to you slandering me.

i raise a valid point, this is discussion and debates, the only valid context you can drop a link without actually discussing, debating or contributing and it not being the epitome of douchebaggery is starting a new thread titled 'this islamic scholar says X - discuss'

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Isn't this a thread about the existence God? Should you be talking about Christianity?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
Guess you are a protestant :lol:

Nope I'm not. I'm not religious. But by the sounds of it protestants are far different in europe than to where you live.

Quote:
I just didnt label one group. To me it dont matter what group it is. If its religion then I hate it. Whichever religion it may be.

Even buddhism?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I don't hate religion in general. I'm just an atheist who try to live peacefully and respectfully with every religions. I just hate those who don't pay any respect to my choice of religion and try to get me into theirs. As I said on previous posts, I never get this much "anti-religion" back in Vietnam. My school has 50% Christian (or its branches) and 70% religious students as well as teachers and staffs. But I have never heard one word about whether god exists or try to get me into any religion before.

If u have learnt about selling, you should know it's better to leave the customers space and time to think. You show them the item u want to sell, then u tell them its functions and features, then u either leave or stand beside them to answer their questions. U don't go "you should buy it, it's good, you should buy it. You have to believe me, it's good for u, buy it now". The customers would run away and never come back if u do...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:34 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I've been atheist ever since I went to that Christian preschool. And even though I hate religion, and even why it was there, I just hate the religion, not the people. Sure, they can believe whatever they want, I don't care, but as soon as someone wants to convert me, I'll insult their religion BAD.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

convert :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:40 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

ghossfeld88 wrote:
convert :lol:

Where do u live??? :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

America

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Me too!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 38  Next