It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: God: real or fake?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
I know only that this world is some form of very dark test.

Why is the test so unfair for many then? Is it easier or harder for a baby who died after 6 days of life to pass than it is for someone who was born into wealth and fame? Does the dead baby pass because he/she is innocent?

inb4 "I don't know"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:41 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

answer: cuz the baby doesn't believe in god :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Diazepam wrote:
Quote:

Why is the test so unfair for many then? Is it easier or harder for a baby who died after 6 days of life to pass than it is for someone who was born into wealth and fame? Does the dead baby pass because he/she is innocent?

inb4 "I don't know"

Because the baby is not yet fully developed, so it has no fear of pain or death.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

There is no "because" answer to my question. Please re-read it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I really wouldnt know about babies. Actually, I havent payed any thought about heaven or hell (again, not a catholic, and I really dont know what to believe atm except that God is real: thats all I believe in, pretty much, at least of what they say, and Ive also decided to believe that God is neutral, but still wishes us to slowly push towards being good, but humans nontheless). So, by my "religion", which Ive just explained in a nutshell, and if heaven & hell exist, idk where babies go when they die, as they wouldn't have done any decisions, which are what determine whether you decided right or not. And ofc perhaps theres not a general "right", but there's always things you can do right or wrong, and some of them are actually general.

I wonder if this will actually be read xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
You don't have to believe in a religion to use it as an excuse. And yes i met someone who knew Hitler. She was a German national who moved here in the 80s. She was a friend of Hitlers wife. I didn't know her very well, but i did know her.

So you knew someone as an acquaintance, who herself is probably 200 years old, and WAS a friend of Eva Braun 7 decades ago - or maybe an acquaintance, and you telling me she knew all about Hitler? LOL.

Quote:
And yes, Mein Kampf may have been based around German nationalism however there was allot of references to God. God may not have been the largest reason, but it was A reason. I am not saying it was the only reason, it was one of many.

Mein Kampf has references to God, but it has nothing to do with war. Just because Hitler is a German Nationalist does not mean he has to be an Atheist. He could believe in God, say am doing the Gods will or whatever, but actual reasons might be totally different. Thats what happened. Actual reasons where Jews as a group of people were hated. And this had nothing to do with Judaism.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Sorry to contradict you Allen, but Hitler, being a "Nationalist" (or fascist), he had to be an atheist, as fascism sustains that the only god-like being was the leader of the nation (Hitler himself). He might had secretly believed in God, but that is definitely very improvable. May had been though, but the only way to find out for sure was to ask him. And even then, being a good fascist and politician, he would had lied about it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

felgrand08 wrote:
Diazepam wrote:
Quote:

inb4 "I don't know"

Because the baby is not yet fully developed, so it has no fear of pain or death.

so u say it's ok to kill the baby, just becuz they have no fear of pain or death?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

that would be worse in all sins. :(

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:03 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Sorry to contradict you Allen, but Hitler, being a "Nationalist" (or fascist), he had to be an atheist, as fascism sustains that the only god-like being was the leader of the nation (Hitler himself). He might had secretly believed in God, but that is definitely very improvable. May had been though, but the only way to find out for sure was to ask him. And even then, being a good fascist and politician, he would had lied about it.

You are not contradicting me you are actually strengthening my argument. Its further proof that WW2 was not because of religion.

But nationalism aka fascism has noting to do with Atheism. White nationalists or supremacists are predominantly Atheist OR Christian. Fascism does not sustain that there is a God like leader, it claims that the White race is the master race. And therefore deserves to rule over inferior races or people of other skin colors, and even kill them, cuz they are weak or atleast thats how they perceive other races to be.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next