It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: USA, why is america bad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

sharpshot233 wrote:
Eminence wrote:
Gentlemen, before many of your heads explode in rage that your national pride is under attack.
red those facts before jumping up and down.

This nation was founded on Revolutionary ideas. And all revolutionary means, is a flow of thoughts, actions, or ideas that differ from the mainstream. So when someone speaks a course of different words and you begin to (as Eminence put it well) "explode in rage", you've only proven you have no idea what foundations your standing on. Because your actions have just went against that so called pride.

Quote:
Lack of Economic Gain.
Invading either nation, would result in the horrific loss of life, and Casualties both militarily and Civilian, would be in their millions.

And i'm sorry to say Eminence but the loss of human life means nothing to the likes of people who are pulling the strings. Take every war you can remember,(most people will only say well-known ones like Vietnam, ww1,ww2 ,desert storm, gulf, and Iraq.) There are hundreds that are suppose to be common knowledge that you don't know to much about because it wasn't media worthy. Loss of life meant nothing in any of those battles. Almost Everyone focuses on the thoughts "Its them or us", or "we've gotta do this so our families will be safe".

Well stop and think what the opponent is thinking. They fight mostly for the same reasons we do. So why is ours justified, and theirs is not. I guess that's the American Mindset then. "No one can have nukes! Well unless we say so..." , "If your not with us, your against us", and "speaking against the government is dissent". -that last one was Bush.

Before replying,Read the constitution, and its amendments and then come back and read that again.

Read it? Now tell me what you think.

you do understand that if America have nukes they dont threatens to use them or..!. well if iraq will have nukes ... I dont even what to think of that.

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

There is a world pact to not use WMD, that was signed at the UN.

America, and Somalia are the only two countries that refused to sign the pact.

Ofcourse, other countries have broken it since then, but atleast they signed it.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Only read the first couple pages of this, but I'm sure I'll get around to the whole thread later. So, I'll just give some of my views....

(I'm an American)

Our foreign policy is horrible. Bush literally destroyed all hope of America ever gaining recognition throughout the world as a civil nation. Hell, the guy said that god influences his foreign policy. Plus, the Bush Doctrine states that America has the right to militarily enter any country that it deems "unjust". Hopefully Obama will do something right, but you never know. Sending troops into Afghanistan is really something that he couldn't do much about imo. Bush already entered us into the war in the Middle East, and Obama has to finish it. Pulling out would right now would bring a much worse fate to the US.

Don't know much about this topic though, as I'm only 15....

I can't play for CRAP

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9