It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Un-biased Fact on Obama
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:33 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm and totally against Obama, I've read a lot of bad things about him. To be honest I don't want to be against the leader of my country. So, I'm asking you intelligent fellas (and lady fellas) what are the real facts about Obama and what he has done with his presidency? I've tried many different variations of "Un-biased facts about Obama" "Real Fact about Obama" "Good facts about Obama" all have lead to crappy written articles about how he hasn't done anything good. Even on yahoo answers, a question was "What are some good things Obama has done?(un-biased answers!)" The answer was, nothing.

I'm trying to enlighten myself. Please help! :D If this is in the wrong section, please move it. I looked through all the topics and figured this was the best place for it.

Post subject: Re: Un-biased Fact on Obama
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:42 pm 
Major
Major

Well he gave the banks and big corporations 1.2 trillion dollars to help stop the recession, he also moved our troops out of Iraq (and moved them to Afghanistan) he increased the inflation rate of this country by 3% and stopped 100,000 jobs from being created when he denied the pipeline from Canada.

These really aren't biased he just failed hard as a president, just like hoover did in the 30's to fight the depression, he didn't put enough limitations on the money he gave corporations and they gave out 100 million dollar bonuses to the executives. Don't take me as one of the people that just say Obama is bad because hes a democrat, he just wasn't very good in my opinion, but then again before you say that you must ask yourself how you would have reacted to our unemployed rate increasing by 4% in a few months? He did what he thought was best and in hindsight it didn't end ideally.

HOWEVER, I understand exactly how you feel trying to connect with him, and trying not to dislike him because the people speaking out against him just seem like unemployed angry idiots, but I assure you he did nothing that was really spectacular, oh yeah and I forgot about Obama care which now actually is one of the most criticized bills ever, other than ofc the patriot act.

Something funny is that Obama care was originally Romney care, that's right the guy that now leads the charge against Obama inspired many of his ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/?q=22

that is the PG version, the one with expletives is more famous.

@ jake. obama didnt pull out iraq, he didnt stay longer is all. it was all planned far back that USA would pull out at the date assigned.

obama care isnt that bad. 1 tril for streamlining and bringing medicine to children and making healthcare affordable which is kind of important in a developed country with leading obesity rates and 1/5 dying from cigarettes one way or another.

that said, US unemployment rate has been dropping steadily for the past 2 years more or less despite the struggles in europe with the destabilizing dollar.

irregardless of what you think of obama, his approval rating is double digits ahead of romney and santorum which are the current challengers. ron paul, doing dismally in terms of delegates has a better head to head approval rating.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ducky, didn't Obama more or less inherit the unemployment problem? I read somewhere that he has actually helped it improve, but the jobs he has provided aren't jobs that someone can have for the rest of their life, just jobs until that project was done.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 am 
Major
Major

He inherited all the problems really, like I said I relate him to President Hoover a lot because they had similar circumstances. I think they both would have better cred if it wasn't for the recession/depression.

I always thought Bush was worse than Obama though, if you followed Ron Paul you would kind of understand why. But @Ducky Ron Paul isn't doing abysmal actually none of the delegates have been 'assigned' all we see on the news is just the media's prediction of what it will be like, which if you remember correctly Ron Paul isn't on the best of terms with the media in the first place :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Inherited. Inherited. Lincoln inherited the civil war. Did it end bad for him? Did he make excuses? No, he solved the problem like a competent president. Kind of funny how Obama speaks about hard work yet is lazy himself. It doesn't matter how bad the president before you messed up, you can always fix it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

also the day he passed the health care bill he raised our national debt by 2 trillon in 1 day
go look at the debt clock

also canada offered the US a deal that they would give us oil to lower our gas prices or to at least balance them out so the it didnt go up to $5.00 this summer, and he turned them down

also when obama went as far aas too...
"President Obama greeted the king of Saudi Arabia with a full bow from the waist yesterday, a move one commentator described as a violation of protocol and not worthy of the office he holds."

“I am quite certain that this is not the protocol, and is most unbecoming a president of the United States,” writes Clarice Feldman in an American Thinker commentary. "

there isnt really alot he has done that is good, so why would you evr want him for a second term?

skype thoth.moon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:29 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Amidst everything else, bowing is an issue too? LOL. What about all those people dead in the middle east cuz of a crappy foreign policy that neither establishes democracy, nor protects America's national security, instead catering to a few corporate goons? :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 pm 
Major
Major

gunsgunsguns wrote:
also the day he passed the health care bill he raised our national debt by 2 trillon in 1 day
go look at the debt clock

also canada offered the US a deal that they would give us oil to lower our gas prices or to at least balance them out so the it didnt go up to $5.00 this summer, and he turned them down

also when obama went as far aas too...
"President Obama greeted the king of Saudi Arabia with a full bow from the waist yesterday, a move one commentator described as a violation of protocol and not worthy of the office he holds."

“I am quite certain that this is not the protocol, and is most unbecoming a president of the United States,” writes Clarice Feldman in an American Thinker commentary. "

there isnt really alot he has done that is good, so why would you evr want him for a second term?

I already said that, he denied the pipeline from canada that would have created 100,000 jobs as well. Everyone here that doesn't know who Ron Paul is should really look the guy up...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:53 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I don't want him for a second term, I just wanted to know both sides, even though it seems that it's mostly one sided lol.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next