It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Un-biased Fact on Obama
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mrducky wrote:
The point I was making, is that the person you believed me to be- wasn't even close. And your comment about Santorum at the end, is laughable. Here you are openly admitting of a corrupt government and fear mongering media(as we can obviously see), yet, you still bit into the American Propaganda Pie, (so I call it)

In order to understand how our system works, take a look at our medical system. We never truly treat the cause of something, we merely treat the symptoms. This is called the "band-aid" effect, and its how we run our country, down to the very core, in every aspect of our society. If you truly want to change something, you don't keep altering one piece on the chess board - you throw the whole chess board away, and start over.

If American society is to change for the better - it has to cure itself of it's disease, and that disease my friend, is ignorance.

how was the santorum bit laughable? ron paul was not taken seriously, he was ignored by mainstream media at every turn. the RNC give ALL candidates a chance to snatch delegates, said delegates are no longer handed out based on the public voting (which is often dictated by the mainstream media)
how is that a laughable fantasy? its sound, very real and possible.

solving ignorance requires a certain degree of education without which, they are too busy working dead end jobs for. no, it is probably a bad sign when the stereotypical american is
a.) fat
b.) stupid (ignorant)
this obviously points to an endemic culture wherein ignorance is rewarded/intelligence is trivialised.

ignorance such as the stubborn belief that obama wasnt born in USA is ingrained in some individuals so deeply, you have to wait from them to die off for their ideas to die with them. (I TOOK THAT POT SHOT)
[/quote]

So your argument is: If the mainstream media doesn't like them ...we shouldn't like them? Heh, well my friend, have you ever heard of propaganda? Not even half of the delegates have been assigned yet. Ignore what you see/hear on the news.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

Post subject: Re: Un-biased Fact on Obama
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:32 am 
Captain
Captain

Elric wrote:
So your argument is: If the mainstream media doesn't like them ...we shouldn't like them? Heh, well my friend, have you ever heard of propaganda? Not even half of the delegates have been assigned yet. Ignore what you see/hear on the news.

stastically, its harder to muster support, romney could out spend most of the other candidates which contributed to him winning many of the delegates.

im not saying individuals have to follow mainstream media, im saying the population in general follows mainstream media. that much is true and you know it. some people go home, switch on to CNN/MSNBC/FAUX and absorb whatever the box tells them to absorb into their brains. the ads, ads which misrepresent some candidates, support other candidates, etc. get absorbed by those willing to follow that box around. kids see the ads during the shows, adults see the ads during their shows. if main stream media didnt have an effect, no one would pour millions into advertising. but that isnt the case.

even if more than half of the delegates havent been assigned yet, with only ron paul vs romney with mainstream media decided on a romney victory... how does that look to your average voter? i assure you, average voters of all countries are remarkably dull

edit to anger the haters:

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7