It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

incest should not be legal. one way to look at it is it's not right to being a child who you know will be sick or weird in some way that is not constructive at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

All sex should legal, as long as both parties consent before hand. It's human nature to not want to have sex with people related to them, so the chances of it being consensual are very, very low. The 1 in a billion who DO have feelings will probably just feel embarrassed and not let those feelings out, since there's the fact that it's extremely taboo to even consider having a sexual relationship with somebody you're related to in all cultures I know of.

The point is, those one in a billion WILL have sex no matter if it is legal or illegal, since their points of right and wrong would be deluded way past the point of caring about law so, it really won't make any difference at all.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Yes, what happens between two consenting adults is nobody's business. But incest... I don't see why anyone would want to do that to a relative. Sex should be between a guy and a girl, a guy and a guy, a girl and a girl etc. As long as they AREN'T related.

Quite frankly, do you think anyone would be able to handle incest being legalized, when they don't even want gays to have rights? Society isn't ready, so it's pointless.

Its legal here.

I've heard about a incest couple on /r9k/, they seem to be happy with each-other, so I don't know why they deserve to go to jail.
Incest doesn't mean they will get childeren.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 am 
Private
Private

If you can kill your unborn child, you might as well be able to have a sexual relationship with a family member. I don't like either ideas, but meh. The US doesn't have a huge reputation for making smart decisions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

MmCm6 wrote:
Hmm, just a little note: Don't you think Red was trolling when he made this thread? Just food for thought.

Nope, I don't like it myself, but I think that all things that do not hurt others should not be banned.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Ferr3t wrote:
All sex should legal, as long as both parties consent before hand. It's human nature to not want to have sex with people related to them, so the chances of it being consensual are very, very low. The 1 in a billion who DO have feelings will probably just feel embarrassed and not let those feelings out, since there's the fact that it's extremely taboo to even consider having a sexual relationship with somebody you're related to in all cultures I know of.

The point is, those one in a billion WILL have sex no matter if it is legal or illegal, since their points of right and wrong would be deluded way past the point of caring about law so, it really won't make any difference at all.

Incest is way more common than you think... trust me.

First off, the incest couple I mentioned earlier didn't meet eachother untill they where 8-10 years old(it started when they where 12).
If 2 people who are related grow up together(from 0 to 6-8 or something) they won't be attracted to each-other, but otherwise them being related doesn't really matter.

Last edited by rederoin on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 am 
Private
Private

Aye, and there's always cousins and what not. I have attractive cousins, I'm not ashamed to say that. But I would never, ever, ever attempt anything like that. BEcause the fact that we're related. But some people might not be able to grasp that concept. Mainly because cousins, in most cases, are like friends, and you don't always consider yourself "related" because you're friends. So some people who don't understand the concept of incest may find themselves attracted to their cousins.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

apollo wrote:
Aye, and there's always cousins and what not. I have attractive cousins, I'm not ashamed to say that. But I would never, ever, ever attempt anything like that. BEcause the fact that we're related. But some people might not be able to grasp that concept. Mainly because cousins, in most cases, are like friends, and you don't always consider yourself "related" because you're friends. So some people who don't understand the concept of incest may find themselves attracted to their cousins.

You have attractive cousins?

All my female cousins are all 30 or older :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 am 
Private
Private

The only 2 female cousins I actually talk to are 18 and 19, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

If you guys watched the Jerry Springer show, this wouldnt be that much of a surprise :lol:

Quote:
All my female cousins are all 30 or older

Late twenties and the 30s is the shizzle my friend ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next