It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
No one can even give me a single reason that dosent involve babies or its icky.

Read 2 pages in this entire thread and saw reasons why it's the way it is. No I'm not considering morals or personal opinions but factual reasoning. As someone who is always on forums you should know to read before posting.

rederoin wrote:
vaultdweller101 wrote:
Oh ffs, rederoin shut up about me already! I picked the morals the law supports right now to defend! I dont believe Im all-powerful for anything I deem wrong to be actually wrong. I presented why I think it was wrong, up to you to believe in them or not. Plus, here is some example of trolling: I already stated Im out of this convo, yet you keep here talking trash about me. How about you make a thread debating how cocky and egocentric I am? Because that is what youre doing right now, which is irrelevant to the incest topic.

And, on my last post, I was reffering to allen's comment on me not answering his posts. Even though I had already said I wouldnt answer any more posts on this thread, Im still receiving taunts. Ive had it with this topic already, so I will let what Ive written be enough from me. I wont be repeating myself again and again and again, then have you guys tell me Im repeating myself too often, stop repeating and then having you taunt me to repeat myself yet again.

So you're giving up?

Nice to know, I think its funny that you still keep posting after you said you would stop doing it.

Can you girls take your own argument to skype or something?
klutzy wrote:
now he will replie with a remark that will bite your head off!

Go join Redetroll and Vault on skype if you're not going to stay on topic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:43 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Jake wrote:
Incest is bad due to the effects it has on offspring

tyvm

Jake out.

once again...

it's true, deformed child will have a high chance being born...

but then, wat we need to do is to tell them that high possibility, and that the only way to have kids safely is to adopt one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:44 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

klutzy wrote:
he hasnt given up, you have given up he has just got started!

I haven't.

I'm still waiting for something other than "My morals should be law" and "Increased chance on deformed offspring".

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

aister wrote:
Jake wrote:
Incest is bad due to the effects it has on offspring

tyvm

Jake out.

once again...

it's true, deformed child will have a high chance being born...

but then, wat we need to do is to tell them that high possibility, and that the only way to have kids safely is to adopt one.

Or just making getting incest babies illegal.
That way both sides are happy and we have no reason to keep the sex part illegal.

But its "icky", so it will stay illegal. Maybe one day humans will realize that incest isn't actually hurting anybody. I doubt they will tho.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:48 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

anarchy69x wrote:

Read 2 pages in this entire thread and saw reasons why it's the way it is. No I'm not considering morals or personal opinions but factual reasoning. As someone who is always on forums you should know to read before posting.

rederoin wrote:
vaultdweller101 wrote:
Oh ffs, rederoin shut up about me already! I picked the morals the law supports right now to defend! I dont believe Im all-powerful for anything I deem wrong to be actually wrong. I presented why I think it was wrong, up to you to believe in them or not. Plus, here is some example of trolling: I already stated Im out of this convo, yet you keep here talking trash about me. How about you make a thread debating how cocky and egocentric I am? Because that is what youre doing right now, which is irrelevant to the incest topic.

And, on my last post, I was reffering to allen's comment on me not answering his posts. Even though I had already said I wouldnt answer any more posts on this thread, Im still receiving taunts. Ive had it with this topic already, so I will let what Ive written be enough from me. I wont be repeating myself again and again and again, then have you guys tell me Im repeating myself too often, stop repeating and then having you taunt me to repeat myself yet again.

So you're giving up?

Nice to know, I think its funny that you still keep posting after you said you would stop doing it.

klutzy wrote:

I'm a troll for being pro-incest?

Typical.. calling those who don't agree with you a troll.
Oh, just so you know. Insulting people =/ trolling. Come back to me when you actually know what trolling is.
Nobody has posted any arguments outside the whole deformed baby(thats why condoms, the pill and abortion exist, sherlock)argument and the "its icky" argument.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:54 pm 
Major
Major

god dude stop double posting/triple posting! You know the rules follow them!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:03 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

guys, plz be calm and discuss with a good altitute, we are here to debate, to say ur standing and prove the other party that u're right, not to insult the other party.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aister wrote:
guys, plz be calm and discuss with a good altitute, we are here to debate, to say ur standing and prove the other party that u're right, not to insult the other party.

Id wish, but it seems I ticked a nerve with rederoin, and this turned into a personal warfare, exactly why I think
anarchy69x wrote:

rederoin wrote:
vaultdweller101 wrote:

So you're giving up?

klutzy wrote:

Im going to skype and talk to my friends... except Im no girl :roll: Anyways, thats exactly why I stopped talking about the matter in question and merely defended when I was insulted or called out. Which is why Im still posting here. I either stay on topic, or leave. I choose to leave.

As my final word, rederoin if you wont do anything other than put words in our mouth and run yours all over the place, just lock the topic already. And yes you are a troll for insulting people just cause YOU disagree with what they say.

And to keep this post from being a completely irrelevant one to the topic, lets just say that no ammount of orientation will make the ppl learn not to make babies with their grandma if she is hot enough to hump. Just watch how many accidents for alcohol there are per month. Give a bottle of vodka, whiskey, or whatever to a man, tell him his wife and kids are in danger, and watch him crash into the hospital. Perfect, untraceable terrorist plan! Well untraceable if the guy dies ofc... xD Bottom line: ppl never learn. And with this I finally retire until the inevitable trolling, taunting and attacks from rederoin and/or company.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Dear anarchy69x, care to quote for me the post in which a reason why incest should not be illegal that does not involve morals/religion/beliefs/a possible deformed child.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:47 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Dear anarchy69x, care to quote for me the post in which a reason why incest should not be illegal that does not involve morals/religion/beliefs/a possible deformed child.

signlord wrote:
1. If a child is born out of incest then high chances that child will have biological problems.. it is a fact based on scientific research.. also that child might have to face social discriminations.. Once he grows up he can become center of joke.. But then again it depends on the socety he is born. e.g cousin marriage is allowed in islam..

2. if sex is consensual then all form of sex should be free.. Every adult should have right to make thier own decisions.. But legalising incest may encourage domestic rapes (mods sorry for the lang but it is relevent here).. And such incidents are hardly reported.. Brother rapes sister/cousin. Dad rapes daughter/step-daughter, etc..

You said deformed children isn't a plausible reason behind why incest should be considered illegal. I beg to differ. If you feel the next generation(s) should suffer the risk of this I feel bad for you that your parents taught you wrong. No matter how you look at it children are what matter most and they are what will drive our countries one day in the future.

You can also say that using protection will deny the chances of having a deformed child. Well yeah, it REDUCES chances significantly but there is no 100%. There are some 3rd world countries in which can not afford the luxury of protection.

Personally, I don't feel it should be illegal the thought of incest but the problems that can/will occur should stay illegal. That's my personal opinion and I'm sure many others share the same view on the subject.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next