It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Should incest be legal?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm 
Major
Major

i mean.... this is a tough 1 but i am going to say allow it to be legalized because that is their choice (a very bad 1 but still) and in the constatution it does say pursuit of happieness and if that makes you happy then i guess that it's your business. it's not like your hurting any1 else here

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Wouldn't it mess up with their head in some way, or make them even more crazy than they are? Seriously, who would want to have sex with a relative? There are hundreds of millions of other people available, and you want to (excuse me for this mods) (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) one of your family members? Something's just not right with you. People weren't meant to love their family in that way. Loving your mother or father takes on a whole new, and WAY more disturbing meaning. Besides, in a lot of incest cases, kids are involved.

I suppose I'm biased. I just can't see how any sane person would have those urges.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm 
Major
Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Wouldn't it mess up with their head in some way, or make them even more crazy than they are? Seriously, who would want to have sex with a relative? There are hundreds of millions of other people available, and you want to (excuse me for this mods) *CENSORED* one of your family members? Something's just not right with you. People weren't meant to love their family in that way. Loving your mother or father takes on a whole new, and WAY more disturbing meaning. Besides, in a lot of incest cases, kids are involved.

I suppose I'm biased. I just can't see how any sane person would have those urges.

i'm not saying it's right cuz it certiantly isnt but i mean if that's how you are and that's what you like then go for it

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 pm 
Major
Major

I don't agree with this because it affects the child! if it wasn't for that then I would say sure why the hell not.

Protection doesn't always work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:38 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jake wrote:
I don't agree with this because it affects the child! if it wasn't for that then I would say sure why the hell not.

This.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 pm 
Major
Major

that's true to have to think about the children :lol: but i guess you could also get into a debate about abortion right there

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Wouldn't it mess up with their head in some way, or make them even more crazy than they are? Seriously, who would want to have sex with a relative? There are hundreds of millions of other people available, and you want to (excuse me for this mods) *CENSORED* one of your family members? Something's just not right with you. People weren't meant to love their family in that way. Loving your mother or father takes on a whole new, and WAY more disturbing meaning.

You don't need to understand it. Heterosexuals do not necessarily understand homosexual urges. For centuries, and still today there are many that would seek to punish something that is harmless but beyond their comprehension.

Assuming you to be a fairly liberal chap, I shall posit a Reductio ad absurdum response. 'there are hundreds of millions of males/females available, why have sex with someone of the same gender, what is wrong with you? Loving your fellow man takes on a whole new meaning...'

Quote:
Besides, in a lot of incest cases, kids are involved.

To be honest I don't know a lot of cases, it is fairly rare. But why would the press report if there were no kids. What would they report on? Just saying...

Quote:

And this is the crux. This is what people have felt about many perceived sexual deviances over the years. Some can accept only their own sexual orientation. Others may accept their own, and that of a few major groups of people outside of their own preference. Others are only concerned with criticising what it harmful, and accept more or less anything.

I do not have to understand something to believe it should be exempt from persecution. If it harms no one, then why harm it?

Jake wrote:

But the same remains true for those under the influence of drink and/or drugs. Lets face it that is when a lot of action takes place.

Lets forgo an abortion discussion and assume that like most sex, that it does not result in child rearing....

Otherwise you start prioritising sex in terms of risk which will come down next on gay relations as a cause of aids...and so on and so forth...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

hegemonic wrote:

'there are hundreds of millions of males/females available, why have sex with someone of the same gender, what is wrong with you? Loving your fellow man takes on a whole new meaning...'

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Stop right there. Where did I say that sleeping with the same sex was wrong? Show me where. If I said that, I would be deserving of the liberal categorization, because I'm gay. :roll:

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Wouldn't it mess up with their head in some way, or make them even more crazy than they are? Seriously, who would want to have sex with a relative? There are hundreds of millions of other people available, and you want to (excuse me for this mods) *CENSORED* one of your family members? Something's just not right with you. People weren't meant to love their family in that way. Loving your mother or father takes on a whole new, and WAY more disturbing meaning.

I said incest was wrong. Not sleeping with the same sex, just clearing that up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 pm 
Major
Major

well this just got awkward

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
Assuming you to be a fairly liberal chap, I shall posit a Reductio ad absurdum response.

I think that was clear enough.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next