It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Hollow Earth theory?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jake wrote:
This was when I made the mistake of watching the History Channel, XD!!!!

I've been there. Did a report on how aliens came to earth and built the pyramids because of that channel.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

The pure composition of the earth's crust debunks this theory to where the earth is pretty dense. Not only that, the core consists of mostly molten iron. In regards to flat........REALLY REALLY......Didn't explorers such as Christopher Columbus kinda debunk that, not to mention just going on a exotic vacation.
[/quote]
I've been there. Did a report on how aliens came to earth and built the pyramids because of that channel.[/quote]
Now, the topic of aliens is a interesting one. It was Carl Sagan that was know for saying BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of stars. If there are billions, there are trillions of planets if you use the laws of probability. Kind of selfish to think that we are the only intelligent race in the universe. It is not that far fetched that E.T.'s have visited us through out our short existence. When you really look at it, the human race as a whole is pretty much in its infant stages. Then also, there are theories that what we call aliens are actually people or beings from the earth already. They are just coming back. Look up Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

^There r many scientific theories related to many of those which arnt proved experimentally. Even consider the origin of universe, there r many postulates Regarding That.

^@(The above person)btw ur signature seems familiar, saw something like that in WOI forums

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Been around the block a little; however, never on those forums sorry

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2