It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is god real?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

why do people begin to cross out the stops and commas now :(

Apart from that,
littleconqueror wrote:
but personally i think people take religion to seriously when they should just be living out there lives

just some extreme guys son, some people still have clear definition about real life and religious.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

bangman wrote:
I give a big no, its just a spiritual belief that every will believe that 1 man made the human race and start this world. Watch the science channel guys. The universe was created by a big bang causing the all the galaxies to expand and forming planets in the galaxies. And you think 1 man created that. If there was man then the would be a woman too. But i don't see that anywhere in the bibles. How does one man created another man without a women? would that make him you know . . . Well back to the fact that a man can't just create another man from spare parts in a toy bin. So my answer is no he a fake.

The big bang is just as unproved and ridiculous as god is. No scientists have proved it and probably never will. Also, who's to say that a supernatural being didn't trigger the whole thing in the first place? What did trigger it? Is the science channel really a reliable source to cite as proof in an argument?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The big bang is just the most trusted theory and the more people can understand the universe, the more right the Big Bang seems. The problem is, it's very hard to get to the Big Bang as the condensed time and space are messing up the scientists calculation.

Using String theory (that there are parellel universes together with our universe) and another theory that I can't remember the name that say there are 11 dimensions in our world. They created M theory that every parallel universes is like a plane (not the airplane) with the border always wavering like waves in the ocean. And when two universes collides with each other, they create Big Bang and another universe appear.

However, this, also, is a theory...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:31 pm 
Major
Major

look there is no answer to this every1 is always going to ask what made the very 1st thing and how it got here, it's to much for the human brain to comprehend so just leave it.
it's really not worth the trouble

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

yup there will be no ultimate answer for the past. Even if they find out the birth of our universe there will be a question about wat before that, and before that and before that. Unless time is a loop, that our universe will begin to shrink, compress and start another Big Bang, making a new universe.

The only thing we need to know is the future, right son?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm 
Major
Major

why do you keep calling me son?

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Cuz that's ur official nickname ^^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

dylsupreme1 wrote:
bangman wrote:
I give a big no, its just a spiritual belief that every will believe that 1 man made the human race and start this world. Watch the science channel guys. The universe was created by a big bang causing the all the galaxies to expand and forming planets in the galaxies. And you think 1 man created that. If there was man then the would be a woman too. But i don't see that anywhere in the bibles. How does one man created another man without a women? would that make him you know . . . Well back to the fact that a man can't just create another man from spare parts in a toy bin. So my answer is no he a fake.

The big bang is just as unproved and ridiculous as god is. No scientists have proved it and probably never will. Also, who's to say that a supernatural being didn't trigger the whole thing in the first place? What did trigger it? Is the science channel really a reliable source to cite as proof in an argument?

lol when you grow up, you will learn lots of things you wished you leanred along time ago :D

# of relics captured: 2

Highest power: 267

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
there was god who created the big bang and left it to do itself and create itself from there.

There are lots of things that we dont know. That doesnt however mean that God was responsible. If everything else after the big bang was scientific, the big bang itself had some scientific reason. We havent found it yet, but there is nothing supernatural about it.

Quote:
And for those who believe that he dos or dos not exist how do you determine your morals for if you do not have some sort of belief you would end up with no morals

Why do you need religion or god in order to have morals? I think personally morals are overrated. There are always a lot of DONTS when it comes to morals. I am free person, free thinker. I wanna be able to do what I feel is right. Secondly, all of us atheist are not immoral. And there are immoral people that believe in religion and god as well.

Quote:
that is why i cant believe it hasnt been stopped because we know if people get into this immaturity will definately start showing in an ugly way

Nothing will happen relax. Its a discussions thread, its supposed to be heated.

Quote:
Atheism is a bit too cynical for me. This life is terrible and they say there's no afterlife? So all the babies and infants that die, they don't even get an afterlife? They just die? I can't accept that. Also, I can't talk about god but people can talk about ''the death sentence and ''white genocide in south america''? hmm... seems fair.

Cynical or realistic? Its kind of absurd to believe in the afterlife. Yes the babies, infants, old people all the men and women that die, dont get an afterlife. They just rot and their bones turn to dust.

Quote:
If there really is no afterlife... then... wow. Just wow. You have to suffer so much through this life and then you die. Unspeakable and unthinkable cruelty.

Whoa!! How old are you really? And what have you actually suffered? You mean going to work everyday, hangin out with friends and girlfriends, playing BD etc? :lol: Dont have such a grim view of life. Yes life throws you curves, but its not as bad as it looks. You can still have a good time. Just stay positive and you wont feel the need for an afterlife :lol:

Quote:
Religiously, this is wat I believe, when the body die, the soul of that body die with it. There is no way there is a soul without a body.

Plus, human, no matter how high they envolved, are just a biological beings, and if they have soul, others will too. Which includes the chickens, the porks we eat everyday; the ants we stepped on everyday; grasses, trees, flowers,...; even the bacteria that are born and die in merely an hour. If there is an afterlife, I could say it's over-crowded.

Yup, when you die, you die. And like he said, the soul is just the idea of you, your essence. The person that you are at the core sorta thing. And hell yeah, the afterlife is gonna be more crowded than Earth!! Imagine ALL those that died. The sad part is we would have all kinds of criminals. Heck even terrorism there :lol: Osama would be havin a great time fightin Jesus :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Look, I don't believe in god, afterlife, souls, ghosts, vampires, werewolves or anything supernatural. But I respect anyone who believe in such things, except werewolves and vampires, that's just a no-proof stories. And since I respect them, I want to be respected about my antheism.
Quote:
I am free person, free thinker. I wanna be able to do what I feel is right.

^This, I do wat I believe is right and wat is needed to do, of course, abiding the laws.
Quote:
Cynical or realistic? Its kind of absurd to believe in the afterlife. Yes the babies, infants, old people all the men and women that die, dont get an afterlife. They just rot and their bones turn to dust.

That's just harsh, mfreak, as I said, people follow a religion also want to find some place for their afterlife. But yes, I don't care if we will have afterlife or not. If that place is heaven, good. If that place is hell, I deserve it. If that place is not exist, I don't care. I don't have time to worry about something that shouldn't be worried.
Quote:
And what have you actually suffered? You mean going to work everyday, hangin out with friends and girlfriends, playing BD etc?

Don't tell me u don't suffer all those updates...

But yeah, he's right, just be positive. The winners are not the one who get wat they want, but the one who are still smiling, even if they haven't got wat they want yet. Stay positive, and u will win at the end.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next