It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: One world government!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

omg mfreak is an illuminati member! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

we can't, just like the discriminant, however hard we try, there will be someone with the thinking me > everyone else. We can't never make everybody, EVERYBODY, think of black = yellow = white, capitalism = communism, buddism = christianity = muslim. I myself is a patriot, but not an extreme one. I can accept the truth that my country < USA economically and militarily, but I can't accept it if my country is controled by some kind of International Government.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:17 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I could be an illuminati member who knows :lol:

I am not trying to say one country has to control all others. Am saying, everyone comes together to form something for the collective good. But Yes I do agree the world is not as broad minded yet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:18 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The only major thing getting in the way would be.............

You guessed it, religion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:27 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Religion is not hard. My country is multi-religion. You can see lots of churches, pagodas, Hinduism churches and Mulism churches (ok I don't know wat the last 2 called), and there are some other religions in my country as well.

But they didn't have any fight, sometimes they met each other and listen to the other story.

U wouldn't think of a Christian listening to a life lesson of a Buddist, won't u?

But it's true, the reason for it is my country allow and encourage to join or create any religion, as long as it has followers AND peace. And to avoid religious tension they banned religious (and politics) talking.

I think the most reason for the impossible is the politics, it's the form of government itself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Yeah Religion may not be THAT big of an issue. For example look at India. You can find every major religion represented here - Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Sikhism, Zorastrianism, Buddhism, Bahais, Judaism and many more. We all still live in peace. Yes, there are occassional religious tensions especially between Hindus and Muslims, but overall the country is secular and free to practice any religion. Sometimes you can even find Temples, Mosques and Churches next to each other etc.,

The major problem however would probably be the one with identity, in my opinion. I mean I am damn sure no Iraqi citizen would like co exist as a citizen, along with americans. They would want their own identities. And politics based on that would probably create the most problems.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:41 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

mfreak wrote:
I mean I am damn sure no Iraqi citizen would like co exist as a citizen, along with americans

This is wat I meant when I said patriots, some people just hate other country for a stupid reason and they will never agree to live together.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:45 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

mfreak wrote:
Yeah Religion may not be THAT big of an issue. For example look at India. You can find every major religion represented here - Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Sikhism, Zorastrianism, Buddhism, Bahais, Judaism and many more. We all still live in peace. Yes, there are occassional religious tensions especially between Hindus and Muslims, but overall the country is secular and free to practice any religion. Sometimes you can even find Temples, Mosques and Churches next to each other etc.,

The major problem however would probably be the one with identity, in my opinion. I mean I am damn sure no Iraqi citizen would like co exist as a citizen, along with americans. They would want their own identities. And politics based on that would probably create the most problems.

I totally agree on that.

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
some people just hate other country for a stupid reason and they will never agree to live together.

The Iraqis have a pretty valid reason though imo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:26 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

for wat? if they hate US becuz US invaded Iraq then they're wrong.

It's not the US citizens that attack Iraq, it's the US government and US military. And most of US citizens and soldiers who cheer on the war are brainwashed by the US government. Why? They think there is a weapon of mass destruction lies somewhere in the desert. And the Iraq hide it so well that no proof about it was found except some untrustworthy intelligence report, in 10 years.

Look, in the past 100 years, my country, Vietnam has been invaded by US, Japan, France and China, not to mention the history tension between Vietnam and China in the past 2000 years. But I don't hate US, I don't hate Japanese, French or Chinese. Wat I hate is their government at that time, and yes, US government hasn't changed a bit, so I still hate the US government.

However, some people hate Chinese becuz they are Chinese, some hate Americans just because they are from US. These are the ones I'm talking about. The reason is so stupid that I can't understand it. I'm a patriot myself, I can understand their hatred towards a country, but not a citizen.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next