It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm
Posts: 300
ancky3 wrote:
slayerofall wrote:
i thought it's always the witness who is supposed to be providing the evidence to the crime... first time in my heard that i should be going to the Suspect to go back to the crime scene and pull it out...!! :mrgreen:


lols dont you know anything bro? try watching court movies or series try SUITS and you should learn a thing or two about what im saying.

but for the meantime let me try to educate you a little. in court witness (prosecution) will present an evidence and the suspect (defense) will present their evidence to refute the evidence presented if all evidence are to be presented only by the witness then i bet all suspect would lose the battle.

simple logic really ^_^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:



1 - Real life is different than movies you see.
2- Anyways, when the charges are put on and accused denies them, the evidence needs to be presented - Now if the evidence is cosnidered to be tampered or not upto the mark (in this case), accused denies the charges again and backup evidence is demanded by the prosecution... (screenshots in this case).. which will be prsented by the alleging party not the suspect..!!

I hope you get the logic..!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:27 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 29
sr. moderator..... next step admin ahahahaha am i right or wrong? bwahahaha lols anyway off topic sorry

slayerofall wrote:


1 - Real life is different than movies you see.
2- Anyways, when the charges are put on and accused denies them, the evidence needs to be presented - Now if the evidence is cosnidered to be tampered or not upto the mark (in this case), accused denies the charges again and backup evidence is demanded by the prosecution... (screenshots in this case).. which will be prsented by the alleging party not the suspect..!!

I hope you get the logic..!!


lols you just dont deny it and ask for more ahaha you should present your evidence that their evidence is wrong. If you say it was tampered then SPF should show the correct convo that simple. thats why i asked you to get the convo from SPF or they could post it themselves that way SWAT will really know that their evidence was wrong and they made a wrong decision base from a bogus evidence but...... doing so will end this thread and it would not be fun bwahahahahahaha


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm
Posts: 300
ancky3 wrote:
slayerofall wrote:


1 - Real life is different than movies you see.
2- Anyways, when the charges are put on and accused denies them, the evidence needs to be presented - Now if the evidence is cosnidered to be tampered or not upto the mark (in this case), accused denies the charges again and backup evidence is demanded by the prosecution... (screenshots in this case).. which will be prsented by the alleging party not the suspect..!!

I hope you get the logic..!!


lols you just dont deny it and ask for more ahaha you should present your evidence that their evidence is wrong. If you say it was tampered then SPF should show the correct convo that simple. thats why i asked you to get the convo from SPF or they could post it themselves that way SWAT will really know that their evidence was wrong and they made a wrong decision base from a bogus evidence but...... doing so will end this thread and it would not be fun bwahahahahahaha



If i ask you to go back in time and ask you to bring me something which was never there in the first place, because i claim that it was there...!! What would your reaction be??


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:53 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 29
slayerofall wrote:
If i ask you to go back in time and ask you to bring me something which was never there in the first place, because i claim that it was there...!! What would your reaction be??



i will say time machine is not invented yet ^_^ ahahahaha


so now your saying the whole convo is made???? awhile ago it was only tampered? everything on that convo is not real???? wow amazing that sure is one hell of an evidence ahaha i wonder who knows all those people in skype for him to make that evidence bwahahaha will go back and review previous post ^_^

Clamination wrote:
This is probably THE worst proof of anything that I have ever seen.

Superina: Bilal
[25-Oct-13 6:51:33 PM] Super Of Superina: SWAT are not to be taken now
[25-Oct-13 6:51:39 PM] bilal el zein: yes
[25-Oct-13 6:51:41 PM] bilal el zein: we must
[25-Oct-13 6:51:42 PM] Super Of Superina: no
[25-Oct-13 6:51:49 PM] Super Of Superina: still need to plan for them more
[25-Oct-13 6:51:52 PM] Super Of Superina: they are not that easy
[25-Oct-13 6:51:52 PM] bilal el zein: wait
[25-Oct-13 6:51:56 PM] bilal el zein: ask them for the relic
[25-Oct-13 6:51:59 PM] bilal el zein: and they will say
[25-Oct-13 6:51:59 PM] bilal el zein: no
[25-Oct-13 6:52:01 PM] Super Of Superina: they can take out TRT out aswell
[25-Oct-13 6:52:09 PM] ITANIMULLI ITAN: LOl
[25-Oct-13 6:52:11 PM] Super Of Superina: I will not ask them for relic
[25-Oct-13 6:52:11 PM] ITANIMULLI ITAN: they can
[25-Oct-13 6:52:15 PM] Super Of Superina: i will war them sono
[25-Oct-13 6:52:16 PM] Super Of Superina: soon *
[25-Oct-13 6:52:17 PM] Ced - WB: im busy for 3 more hours
[25-Oct-13 6:52:20 PM] TaTTe: has anyone talked with SWAT about relic?
[25-Oct-13 6:52:26 PM] bilal el zein: no
[25-Oct-13 6:52:28 PM] Super Of Superina: since they and EK
KETAN: help HeHo in killing TRT they help u in killing SWAT *

[25-Oct-13 6:53:41 PM] ITANIMULLI ITAN: Yeah
[25-Oct-13 6:53:43 PM] bilal el zein: u cant
[25-Oct-13 6:53:45 PM] Super Of Superina: HeHo will help on SWAT
[25-Oct-13 6:53:46 PM] Super Of Superina: if HeHo
[25-Oct-13 6:53:48 PM] Super Of Superina: dies
[25-Oct-13 6:53:51 PM] bilal el zein: heho are dead
[25-Oct-13 6:53:53 PM] Super Of Superina: then we are going to fall down
[25-Oct-13 6:53:56 PM] Super Of Superina: U know why ?
[25-Oct-13 6:54:09 PM] Super Of Superina: because SWAT and TRT going to attack us together
[25-Oct-13 6:54:15 PM] bilal el zein: nop
[25-Oct-13 6:54:15 PM] Super Of Superina: with the subs
[25-Oct-13 6:54:17 PM] Super Of Superina: u see
[25-Oct-13 6:54:19 PM] bilal el zein: they will not
[25-Oct-13 6:54:21 PM] Super Of Superina: TRT doing many subs

*What happened there? Doctor the proof much?

This wasn't an act of war. It was debate to see what would happen after the war with TRT if they were to win. SWAT CLEARLY took this out of context and read only the part, "We will war them soon". However, if you notice, TaTTe is asking about talking with SWAT for the relic, and then that leads to a part that was cut out.

Obviously I would question the merit of this "source" for its proof of declaring war. I also challenge to see if SWAT will back their claim to war with this source, since they would not even provide a screenshot for us to see.



@slayerofall but this guy based on his post is insinuating that this convo really happened and some parts were just cut and edited


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:00 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm
Posts: 300
ancky3 wrote:

I am sorry i speak rubbish and i have no idea what i talk about...!!




^^ i am claiming u said that, now go find out and let me know what you actually said and provide me the proof, in case u did not say that...! I am not telling you from where and when i got the above quote from -_-

:idea: :idea: :roll: :roll:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 29
slayerofall wrote:

^^ i am claiming u said that, now go find out and let me know what you actually said and provide me the proof, in case u did not say that...! I am not telling you from where and when i got the above quote from -_-

:idea: :idea: :roll: :roll:

lols simple...... i could just quote all my post here and people will see i did not say that lols but mods and admin will not allow me lols

and besides....someone already claimed that the convo happened lols but some parts were cut and tampered so you cant say that it really did not happened. besides how can you say that it is not existing??? lols are you from SPF? i guess not ahaha


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
slayerofall wrote:
ancky3 wrote:

I am sorry i speak rubbish and i have no idea what i talk about...!!




^^ i am claiming u said that, now go find out and let me know what you actually said and provide me the proof, in case u did not say that...! I am not telling you from where and when i got the above quote from -_-

:idea: :idea: :roll: :roll:

Simple enough to dispute, simply view all posts (in this case he only has 8 so it is very easy) and now you know no such thing was said. I understand the point of your comment but if you are going to troll I can easily refute your given example.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:52 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 29
http://gyazo.com/ed5e29052225cc3c6ff4066100b85d99

lols i guess this answers the question if the conversation in skype really happened or not ^_^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 pm
Posts: 4
lol persons kept question the credibility and one of SPF members admit to it. even HeHo members did checks and found the chat was real. so much for all their talk of the chat not being real. wat a bunch of idiots.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: why SWAT attacked SPF and HeHo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 223
oooh Mars 3 is it? well not playing in this era, but good luck CT, i know u'll win as always ;)

as for people saying that SWAT are kids, you probably are a new player then since SWAT has wins back in OC mars and it's the same leader.

_________________
Image

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf

- WarHammer of DarKLand.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl