It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Runners Of Mars (RoM)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm 
Major
Major

my chances are god awful :lol:

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 pm 
Private
Private

camronb01 wrote:
HI, I am Domination XD
I would like to be part of this... OH I AM, YAY :D

Guys we need loyal team players, people who read all of their messages, and people who do as asked, i don't doubt any of you but if you know your a good loyal player then by all means you DO have a good chance,
I personally don't boost reds

My current rank in Galaxy 2 is #5 power: 270, 45 crystals
So you dont neccesarilly have to boost, activity can make up for it.

So come on guys i want to meet all of you and cant wait to be allied, always fun to play with someone for the first time :P

You have to give players a chance. As long as there not a total newbie, and have some experienced. It would be awesome to have them on the team. Am just saying you can't expect all the pros to come, and have to give a chance to unknown, or only popular on certain BD sites.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Elric is my mentor, now will u accept me Greeny?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Captaindjw wrote:
camronb01 wrote:
HI, I am Domination XD

Guys we need loyal team players, people who read all of their messages, and people who do as asked, i don't doubt any of you but if you know your a good loyal player then by all means you DO have a good chance,

So come on guys i want to meet all of you and cant wait to be allied, always fun to play with someone for the first time :P

You have to give players a chance. As long as there not a total newbie, and have some experienced. It would be awesome to have them on the team. Am just saying you can't expect all the pros to come, and have to give a chance to unknown, or only popular on certain BD sites.

Explain where and when and we look into it, we have people wanting to join from all servers, new comers and Pros alike we accept the best because we plan to win, of course everyone does, I would rather the most active players to join, i don't like going to sleep and having to worry about my colony being attacked and having no back up.

If you believe you would be a good asset then explain why, and Greeny might take you into consideration, M3 doesn't restart for a while so theres no rush on filling these slots.

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)
~I like to Spam :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 pm 
Private
Private

camronb01 wrote:
Captaindjw wrote:
camronb01 wrote:
HI, I am Domination XD

Explain where and when and we look into it, we have people wanting to join from all servers, new comers and Pros alike we accept the best because we plan to win, of course everyone does, I would rather the most active players to join, i don't like going to sleep and having to worry about my colony being attacked and having no back up.

If you believe you would be a good asset then explain why, and Greeny might take you into consideration, M3 doesn't restart for a while so theres no rush on filling these slots.

I understand what your going at. I will send my application to him via MSN. If he ever adds me. Or here if needed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:15 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Greeny, post you're not leading and get lots more applications :)
Seriously lol xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3