It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: M2 : is it worth the time??
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:02 am 
Captain
Captain

hope the mobile app will improve the conditions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:32 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ARF wrote:

Also most of the other worlds are not much more competitive. Have you seen M1, E1, F2, F1 ect... lately? The only thing still alive are the 3 tickers (and even thats debatable). Not sure why but that's just the way it is.

yeah sadly :(

just 1 year ago when an era was being played on M1 between Swft vs HORD ( while TK stayed neutral) , i tried to place colony and it responded

* SERVER FULL*

and E1 also had nearabout 2500 population at that time , so what has gone so wrong in the duration of just 1 year??

some reasons could be :

E1 : After the loss of llll colation on E6 and most importantly the way they lost , For eg : Op deleted by admin and all squads turned while E4 had an op at the same place with 2 coords diffrence , some players getting banned while they were fighting on frontline and unbanned after they lost their whole army , no action taken on hostile alliances while they farmed their subs for R5.
this all lead to the llll alliances lose hope in BD administration and most of them left the game and dont find BD anymore worth to put their money and time on.
Incase anyone thinks they didnt took the loss in a good way , so u should know they played 1st E6 also as GML and lost it but they stayed and fought in 2nd one.

M1 : 1st it was a 1 ticker of 10 member alliance , then admins made it 3 member alliance , next era they made it a 3 ticker and now its a solo server. what the hell was going in their mind :lol:

F1 : Hasnt it been like that forever :D

i am a 1 ticker player mostly so i dont have much idea about other ones.

and current BD situtation is so sad that i saw a guy on some server with 2-3 medals looking for mentor so he could learn how to play the game :?

Hitmo wrote:
hope the mobile app will improve the conditions

even if the mobile app does good , which probably it would , the gameplay will be whole diffrent and it will be a totally new game as per the current info.

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:13 am 
Captain
Captain

I dont think they are making a new game , they tried this and launched WarLingo on play store , but after a while its no where to be found on play store , either they removed it due to lack of response or dont know if any other reason.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3