It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: M2 : is it worth the time??
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:55 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Yea guys keep telling yourselves these things Lol simple pleasures please simple creatures :D

-Something Wild-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Kaparati wrote:
Yea guys keep telling yourselves these things Lol simple pleasures please simple creatures :D

-Something Wild-

Cries over Bd = Calls others simple creatures.

I have no words.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:05 am 
Captain
Captain

Jeak , you think we have a very good start that everyone knows at tick 1 who we are disguised as?
Its nothing like that , when the era started and the ticks were rolling , we only had 4 members joined , others had placed but didnt join , till tick 20 we were not even top 5 , also the fact that , we dont have another heavy boosters this era other then Slick , we have some but they very busy on e3 that they hardly boosted , this era we gave sufficient time for everyone to expand & develop but they didnt.

And mustafa , why dont you try out then next m2 with your corgis players? You guys looking good , try out your hands next era , i'll too see if i could manage next era too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

mustafa960 wrote:
Kaparati wrote:

-Something Wild-

Cries over Bd = Calls others simple creatures.

I have no words.

I never cried over BD, your the one on here throwing accusations around when you have no clue what CME have faced. Throwing around accusations like only kills from Relics and things of that nature

-Something Wild-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Being one of the player's who has taken on CME (and unfortunately lost) I will say that CME has done plenty throughout the eras. Just like with TLA, don't blame the competition for not showing up every era. CME has stayed in the same world and every era, they take up whatever challenge presents themselves. What I honestly don't understand is why teams constantly team up with CME when they've had a history of using teams to help them, then killing them after the war's done (at least under Dane's leadership. I saw this era after era). Most of the time it's because the teams that play with them have spies in it and leak info whenever a team decides they want to go for the win over CME (if you do, then DON'T team up with them), but then cry when CME responds (which honestly, they should).

So I have plenty of respect for CME's continuous win streaks. The last few eras have not had much competition, but that isn't their fault. Many teams simply avoid them because they see them as too much of a challenge to want to take on when they can go elsewhere for "easy blues".

As for NCR showing up on M2, I can say it will not happen immediately or even next era. Maybe in the future when the alliance has grown to more actual members who can attend to 2 tickers. For now, i'm taking a bit of a break and then I'll be back on 1 tickers.

As for the statement about Steve's CME. What you say is true to a sense... but you are also not taking into account that his eras that he lead simply had more competition. CME under Dane's leadership had many eras with little competition due to the communities numbers dropping and now Mars servers have an avg of 500 players on each server.

So I'll say good job to CME for their long and continuous reign of M2. I hope to see NCR achieve as many era wins as you someday. But that will be down the road :D
Hope to take you guys on at some point in the future. Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:06 am 
Captain
Captain

Oh malice , why arent you comming next era , it was a good opportunity for me to put my name under your colony name . :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:22 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sorry, but busy atm with other activities that take priority. Plus, I think my gf might kill me if I don't take a bit of a break and spend more time with her :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

malicewolf wrote:
Sorry, but busy atm with other activities that take priority. Plus, I think my gf might kill me if I don't take a bit of a break and spend more time with her :lol:

All I have to say to that, is that I've had some suspicious snailmails since I started playing with him.

CME is an incredible team, NCR would love to have a chance to take on CME some time, but not yet. It has much more training to do. ;)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:06 am 
Captain
Captain

Well hope ill have some time when guys pop up a d more importantly hope tiny spare me a spot again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
CME haven't fought a real bone-crushing war where their stats have blown up with kills since what? Late 2013?

Uhhh, era 51 was quite eventful to say the least...

Ultimately you can't blame a team for a game being dead. They don't show up every era with the expectation that no one else will, that's just what happens. What are they supposed to do if 50 ticks in they realize there's no competition? Call it quits? Then what happens? Some noob team wins while learning nothing because it's just that easy.

They can't even teach new players anything because there is literally no one there that will put up a fight. I can give you a 2 hour lecture on how to ride a bike, but until you get on one you haven't learned anything.

Also most of the other worlds are not much more competitive. Have you seen M1, E1, F2, F1 ect... lately? The only thing still alive are the 3 tickers (and even thats debatable). Not sure why but that's just the way it is.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next