It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:20 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

toratora1 wrote:
i see that propaganda is big thing in BD.
and i see that my enemys , people who i despise as moral freaks who would sold own mother for a medal, doing their propaganda against SRB very well every era .

"winning hearts and minds " - strategy made in Vietnam War , as tactic to trick Vietnam people to help Americans to conquer Vietnam. to make Vietnamies think that American invaders drops napalm bombs on Vietnames for their own good.
that war ended with 2 milion dead Vietnames- what would happend if Americans had evil intentions ? 20 milion dead?

small digression , just to show that evil bastards will never say " we are evil" , they will always say " we are good, other side is bad "

everyone who complain that SRB had many people in e5 and "poor Pinoy coalition, Ind coalition, Milan, PLO, Kestherboy..." were alone- lies !
Pinoy coalition and Indian coalition were double bigger then SRB .
Milan had farmed r5 army after less then 200 ticks plus help of Indian coalition.
PLO and Kestherboy have unlimited reds, plus allys in same power as SRB.
Milan, i know your tricks with farming XP for r5, i see that you have good students in Xander and Indian Jackel in this era.
so usualy SRB have all world as enemys- but we never mark neutrals red from start, only after our enemys recrute them .

and to Malice : SRB was never on KMO side or Sayans side. SRB was , as always , on side of Ourania. she was one who made one side less bad in that ocean of backstabbers. if there was not Ourania, none of SRb would waste 1 min in game for Sayan. same as for first CE, we shure wouldnt fight for Milan and Pantera.

not all with SRB tag are realy SRB. maybe half are.
in last 4 years, i remember 70+ SRB , many spend 1 or 2 years max . but i gues that some usual number in era is 20-30 . only when we need revenge, we mobilise 40+ for one era only.

we are not happy to bully anyone, just those who think they can buy rank1 , and those who are backstabbers.
usualy i give chance to everyone to show their real face.
and when we see someones real, ugly face, then we mark him red, and no more talk with him , revenge is no1 goal .

anyway, i get tired of long storys, i dont know how Malice have time for this, Milan also ... i gues they "like sound of their own voice"...

once i find Milans second account on forum , talking about himselfe :
"wow, this guy Strive ( that was his name in e5 when he fight against us) is awesome, he fight alone against SRB, well done bro, you are best!"
that is propaganda, Serbs consider propaganda as dirty, not honorable, something that only sneaky bastards use.
we hope that people are not stupid to "eat all garbage" that bastards put in front of them.
people can tell lie or truth about SRB, but guys that are in SRB, join becouse they are honest people. that is only that matters.
2,5 or 50 , i dont care, i took them cause they fit to those who are already in SRB. if someone doesnt fit there, he adapt or he leave by himselfe.

No one on our side cares for medal, its only thing you care for your family
pact was made with xander was said, rank1 SRB, rank2 SRB rank3 he can take, bitsh please, we dont want set eras and don't wanna be your puppets to play, and when it comes to r5s, I also see many srb people got r5s, how many times we said that SRB farm r5s? I guess 0 because we don't have a stupid attitude to cry on every instance, Xander got 80% of his r5s by killing SRB guys, so kinda blame your own family for giving us xps, and yea, CE you helped us because of ouraina, even I wouldn't waste a sec on a person like you, minute is far from talking, e5 why you so pissed? you sent nuke to one of our member, claiming "He is ugliest player of BD so SRB nuked him". No one needs to account share from our side we are active enough ourselves to play, if you can't cope up with it, it's your fault. So get over it and recover from trauma, instead of playing you were busy swearing us on skype, no wonder you lost, from next time I'd say try to be a better player and person than trying to become a sore loser with every passing tick. GG.

@Nigerian, Have you heard the game name farmville, go try that :) .

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

NigerianPresident wrote:
There is no excuse for backstabbing! it shows the type of person you are dosn't it? making excuses for everything even when when you are in the wrong, you are a backstabber and so are HINI! the alliance you are referring to, whome you supposedly backstabbed us to protect, guess what you backstabbed them later on in the era! you are full of crap! i have no issue with anyone else in HINI other than you and Pantera, the leader of HINI at the time, Blaze, i am still good friend with him, but you trash talk so much it gets boring, if i fight you 1v1 you will lose hands down because we both know you only win through backstab.

I think I made it clear that I admit that I backstabed you on e2, didn't you even read before you replied? I don't backstab that was my 1st intended backstab ever. As I said, I'm not going to let someone come on a world with 6 subs, let the subs do the work and the main take the easy win. If you can't win with 6 subs how can you even win a 1 v 1? Lets be real, there is 40 of you guys on e5 and 10 of us active. 3 of us planted at tick 1, I planted tick 250, others planted 500+
Most of us have barely 15 squads, and you are losing ground. You say you are still good friend with Blaze even tho he was the leader. You hate me because I killed 20+ of your members alone. You hate Pantera even tho he didn't even play that round. You said you will come in July with your alliance that you are all saving money for reds and you want 2 fight the main HINI players. You said you will kill us all, and yet there you are sitting in a corner of the map on E5 boosting back your army. What happened? You afraid to come in the front and fight us? You boosted 40 squads back, come and have some fun. Don't get trapped like last time or you will die again and cry again on forum just like now :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Never said that Hydra's are invincible. Just persistent buggers :lol:

For me, if cutting don't work, why not try fire? If 1 thing doesn't work, why continue trying it? As Einstein so nicely defined it:

Quote:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

and to Niko, you say you only dislike those who do wrong or would "sell their mother for a medal". So then, why do you hate me? From my knowledge, it's because I didn't agree with you and that was simply it. I wasn't on CE for the win, could care less for medals in general, and the only thing I did was argue with you for your insults against the admins.

And I have a feeling I'll be responded to with quite a hostile message back, but oh well :roll:

Anywho, I said it before, as I see it, if you are against Lazar, you are trash in his eyes. I've yet to see him ever play with a different mindset unfortunately. If he does so, then great. On E5, I am in no way saying you don't have competition with equal numbers. But, if you play a solo world with 30+ players gunning for someone, I hardly call that an achievement. Honestly, just go play a normal 10 person alliance era. Solo's are meant to be just that. Solo. So I have ZERO issue with all these folks who planted to gun for SRB. If you play with fire, expect fire. Simple as that.

As for Milan and my infamous walls of text. We simply like details ;)
Ironically, your last post was just as long Niko :lol:

And real quick add on. All this talk about backstabbing. I for one am very against backstabbing. I have only done it once in my career from my viewpoint (though other's will disagree) and that was against Dane and CME. And the backstab was purely due to him disrespecting my team on a personal level (which even he admits he did to coerce me into betraying so they could kill us). The thing people fail to realize is that NAPs require attention to details. The smart diplomats keep things open in their NAPs, making such clauses as, you attack a brother alliance, NAP ends. You enter certain territory, NAP ends. You don't renew by x tick, NAP ends. You can call it sneaky if you wish, but this game relies deeply on communication. If you aren't paying attention to the details, you can't really get that mad.

Now honestly, most people now-a-days view NAP's as all encompassing "allies 4 lyfe" kind of things. MY NAP agreements used to be 2 pages long with very detailed clauses for what was acceptable and what was not within our agreement as allies. Now, this is no longer the case and that is fine. But now people say "NAP?" and expect era long allies. That was never the point of a Non-Aggression Pact. NAP's were meant to be short term, mutually beneficial agreements for teams to both try to put themselves in a better position before fighting. It was a game/race against time for who could set up better/faster for the inevitable war that was coming.

Back on topic though, backstabbing is usually purely in the eyes of the loser. I've been called a backstabber because I told one ally not to attack our brother alliance and they chose to do so anyways. Hardly a backstab. Especially when I gave 24 ticks notice that our NAP was over before attacking. I've been called a backstabber for those who never even contacted me for a NAP, but I hadn't attacked them prior. That definitely makes no sense to me. But overall, I know that backstabbing occurs on BD. Instead of complaining about it, I simply plan for them and have plans set just incase. Sometimes it doesn't help (as backstabs usually prey upon opportunity), but most of the time, I've come out on top even when backstabbed.

However, I believe that a person's true character can be judged by what he chooses to do when he thinks there are no consequences to his actions.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:48 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

lud1 wrote:
NigerianPresident wrote:
There is no excuse for backstabbing! it shows the type of person you are dosn't it? making excuses for everything even when when you are in the wrong, you are a backstabber and so are HINI! the alliance you are referring to, whome you supposedly backstabbed us to protect, guess what you backstabbed them later on in the era! you are full of crap! i have no issue with anyone else in HINI other than you and Pantera, the leader of HINI at the time, Blaze, i am still good friend with him, but you trash talk so much it gets boring, if i fight you 1v1 you will lose hands down because we both know you only win through backstab.

I think I made it clear that I admit that I backstabed you on e2, didn't you even read before you replied? I don't backstab that was my 1st intended backstab ever. As I said, I'm not going to let someone come on a world with 6 subs, let the subs do the work and the main take the easy win. If you can't win with 6 subs how can you even win a 1 v 1? Lets be real, there is 40 of you guys on e5 and 10 of us active. 3 of us planted at tick 1, I planted tick 250, others planted 500+
Most of us have barely 15 squads, and you are losing ground. You say you are still good friend with Blaze even tho he was the leader. You hate me because I killed 20+ of your members alone. You hate Pantera even tho he didn't even play that round. You said you will come in July with your alliance that you are all saving money for reds and you want 2 fight the main HINI players. You said you will kill us all, and yet there you are sitting in a corner of the map on E5 boosting back your army. What happened? You afraid to come in the front and fight us? You boosted 40 squads back, come and have some fun. Don't get trapped like last time or you will die again and cry again on forum just like now :)

Hate is a strong word, i neither hate you nor Pantera, what i do not like is the constant trash talk i get from both of you, i have no issue with someone killing me, Sam killed me we are still cool, he didn't trash talk me! so stop with you trash talk and i will have no issue with you, sure i have made mistakes but i am very happy with my achivements considering i've only being on BD for 3 eras. and with regard to WAFA we will be back rest assured, however we will not go out of our way to fight HINI, blaze suggest HINI and WAFA could be allies, i am certinly considering that, however peace will never workout between us if Pantera and i don't work out our differences and its simple really, stop trash talking me! I don't deserve half the insult you both throw at me. And your classic line is "your a noob" sure am a noob but who can say they are a pro at BD after just 3 eras of playing?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:26 am 
Private
Private

1. Sayan say that "many SRB have r5" . it is lie.
2. Sayan say that "SRB died of Xander and that gave him r5 " - again lie- i am talking about all r5 that he farmed in America, before war against SRB start .
farming of his multies and of his friends that planted colonys for him .
3. we didnt send nukes on Indian Jackel cause he is ugliest in BD, that is lie also. everyone knows that you are ugliest .
and that nukes on Indian didnt fall on ops, Ara said that he delete them.
and i had info long time before those nukes , that Xander will backstabb us.

4. about "rude Niko" , yes that part you are right , you dont lie there. when i get angry on enemy or admin, i dont choose words.
Malice, you must stop licking admins shoes ( i would say some part of admin Ilona body, but i am not stupid to drink bann for that )
i rage on CE becouse of 2 reasons:

a. admin let account share ( IND alliance i think, i catch them and report many times, they were banned near end of era ) , and some enemy players were banned only temporary or saved after red bann.
b. problems with game, when you lock someone and he should die, but he press "turn " on 00:00 and escape lockdown, while our armys instead of killing it , become trapped and dead . that happends 3rd time to us when i finaly told Ilona to "............................"

i do rage and tell bad words, but SRB doesnt do that. they are nice and polite people. this is topic about SRB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:42 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

toratora1 wrote:
1. Sayan say that "many SRB have r5" . it is lie.
2. Sayan say that "SRB died of Xander and that gave him r5 " - again lie- i am talking about all r5 that he farmed in America, before war against SRB start .
farming of his multies and of his friends that planted colonys for him .
3. we didnt send nukes on Indian Jackel cause he is ugliest in BD, that is lie also. everyone knows that you are ugliest .
and that nukes on Indian didnt fall on ops, Ara said that he delete them.
and i had info long time before those nukes , that Xander will backstabb us.

4. about "rude Niko" , yes that part you are right , you dont lie there. when i get angry on enemy or admin, i dont choose words.
Malice, you must stop licking admins shoes ( i would say some part of admin Ilona body, but i am not stupid to drink bann for that )
i rage on CE becouse of 2 reasons:

a. admin let account share ( IND alliance i think, i catch them and report many times, they were banned near end of era ) , and some enemy players were banned only temporary or saved after red bann.
b. problems with game, when you lock someone and he should die, but he press "turn " on 00:00 and escape lockdown, while our armys instead of killing it , become trapped and dead . that happends 3rd time to us when i finaly told Ilona to "............................"

i do rage and tell bad words, but SRB doesnt do that. they are nice and polite people. this is topic about SRB

I called it! :lol: He insulted me anyways without giving any good reason.

Anywho, President. What you see above is Niko. You do 1 thing he doesn't like, and you're name will be up there under his insults. I assure you.

Now, as for your comments Niko. I have no issues with you thinking I'm a suck up. Simply, I am not, but nor do I blame everyone for everything. Your response above is proof enough of that. No one has outplayed you so far on E5 I bet (in your opinion).

You lost to farmed R5's and to multi's and cheaters. I'm sure not one person facing you (that consist of some of the BEST players BD has) played against you legitly. You are the sole legit player on BD left obviously :roll:

Also, IND didn't cheat on CE. I had the pleasure to play with a good many of them after. They are all active players. IIII i'm not sure sure about however.

And as we said in the CE discussion chat. That error that occurred with the locked down OP is a 1 in a million error. It's pure luck. You have to click turn on your units EXACTLY on 0:00 to have the server make that mistake. Because the game is tick based, it'll lag because it must process ALL moves occurring in that tick all at once. There is no fix to this. Not unless you want BD to become a real time strategy game. It's simply an unfortunate circumstance and that's it. But no one could do it purposefully and that is the honest truth. You're blaming admins for a glitch in the game (which even games on xbox, playstation, Wii, computer, etc. ALL HAVE). Glitches and errors will always happen. Sometimes they are fixable. Sometimes they are not. Stop blaming the world for everything. Yes, it sucked for you, but nothing can be done. Better to just move on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

sure Im do ugly because I kicked your ass? :lol:

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

toratora1 wrote:
i see that propaganda is big thing in BD.
and i see that my enemys , people who i despise as moral freaks who would sold own mother for a medal, doing their propaganda against SRB very well every era .

I wouldn't even buy reds for an era, not sure why I'd need to sell my mother :lol:

Quote:
everyone who complain that SRB had many people in e5 and "poor Pinoy coalition, Ind coalition, Milan, PLO, Kestherboy..." were alone- lies !
Pinoy coalition and Indian coalition were double bigger then SRB .
Milan had farmed r5 army after less then 200 ticks plus help of Indian coalition.
Milan, i know your tricks with farming XP for r5, i see that you have good students in Xander and Indian Jackel in this era.
so usualy SRB have all world as enemys- but we never mark neutrals red from start, only after our enemys recrute them .

Honestly, I have no clue what you are even talking about. The era I was on E5 there wasn't even an Indian coalition as far as I'm aware, and despite the fact that getting R5 within 200 ticks is very possible I don't think I managed to do that that era. Indian Jackel? No idea who that is. Xander I never helped, he's a great player from what I've heard but I've never even played with him. So thanks for starting off with a bunch of incorrect info 8-)

Quote:
and to Malice : SRB was never on KMO side or Sayans side. SRB was , as always , on side of Ourania. she was one who made one side less bad in that ocean of backstabbers. if there was not Ourania, none of SRb would waste 1 min in game for Sayan. same as for first CE, we shure wouldnt fight for Milan and Pantera.

Amusingly I think a decent point can be made that you (Lazar that is, not the rest SRB players that era) cost KMO the victory. If you hadn't attacked me a lot could have been different.

Quote:
once i find Milans second account on forum , talking about himselfe :
"wow, this guy Strive ( that was his name in e5 when he fight against us) is awesome, he fight alone against SRB, well done bro, you are best!"
that is propaganda, Serbs consider propaganda as dirty, not honorable, something that only sneaky bastards use.
we hope that people are not stupid to "eat all garbage" that bastards put in front of them.
people can tell lie or truth about SRB, but guys that are in SRB, join becouse they are honest people. that is only that matters.
2,5 or 50 , i dont care, i took them cause they fit to those who are already in SRB. if someone doesnt fit there, he adapt or he leave by himselfe.

While looking to find who'd said that I just found http://i.imgur.com/Yrxgq3E.png. That was your rank 1 player that era, he alone gave me some more R4. That's how pro SRB was being and that's why I say you guys were just a numbers game.

Either way Niko, you still haven't explained what made you hate me so much except for the fact I played against SRB. Did I backstab SRB that E5 era? Or is it simply that I played against you?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:09 pm 
Private
Private

just to correct Malice about CE "glitch" - you are wrong.
problem is that it didnt happend before ( atleast i didnt notice ) , or was realy rare. but in CE happend so many times . and Ilona explained it is happening becouse actions in end of tick can last up to 30+ seconds. and actions happend by some order .
i just dont know how they dont happend same on other eras, or not so often like in that CE.
and solution is simple: just switch time of actions, make impossible to sqwads to turn back when they touch op . when they touch op, they stay on op untill next tick, and they cant escape from locked op .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

toratora1 wrote:
just to correct Malice about CE "glitch" - you are wrong.
problem is that it didnt happend before ( atleast i didnt notice ) , or was realy rare. but in CE happend so many times . and Ilona explained it is happening becouse actions in end of tick can last up to 30+ seconds. and actions happend by some order .
i just dont know how they dont happend same on other eras, or not so often like in that CE.
and solution is simple: just switch time of actions, make impossible to sqwads to turn back when they touch op . when they touch op, they stay on op untill next tick, and they cant escape from locked op .

By "so many times" do you mean twice? Because I only heard of 1 in 2014 CE and 1 in 2013 CE. Please feel free to give examples, but it is NOT a common occurrence from my knowledge.

And if you haven't noticed, the ticks do not always change exactly at 0:00. I've often run into occasions where it changes way early or even late (once again, making it nearly impossible to get the glitch to occur).

And Ilona's answer is basically the same as mine, but put different. We are playing a tick based game. EVERYTHING that happens in that tick must be processed immediately at the tick change. This causes the server to lag a bit. Real time strategy based movements could fix this, but then it wouldn't really be BD, now would it? (though, seriously... I would love to have this)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next