[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 290: session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_efb543a1msnsp23goal8172of0, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 887: session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_f2c4ca4c04d66bac3395822146fb9f2f, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28)
Play Free War Battle Games Online, Multiplayer Games, Strategy Games, Top MMORPG
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

wow that some serius stuff is game not personal

Alone1 wrote:
Felt to throw my 2 cents in this topic,
Niko totally talked trashed about me, pantera, muha, xander the persons he supported for in CE, we are now cheaters, backstabbers and all bs only because we play, ingame he can watch his mouth but on skype, Really tired of his personal abuse , If people can't accept the defeat then they should not play this game, after all its a game, play with respect and you get respect, Example of his attitude:

My message to niko
Spoiler:

Niko's reply
Spoiler:

So I don't feel by any means he is any kinda good person, rather a one who needs a mental asylum.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Ourania wrote:
Are you saying Niko is not a good player?!

Niko would be in my dream team if i could ever calm his nerves and get him co-operate with just rest i select.

NIko is top player and i dont think anyone can doubt it. He sucrifices his time and sleep = health...with smart moves, to support his own SRBs and huts off for him...only if he could control his tember....he would be best of the best...

Cmon rania no one said Niko is a bad player, but no one is invincible in this game and thats the fact he can never accept, really I don't care anymore I have played against him and All that I can conclude at end is, "Barking Dogs seldom bite".

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:54 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

NIko is not unbeatable, u are not unbeatable, i am for sure beatable, but some are harder to beat, some knows the game well and play smart, some not so

Who would be able to beat, for example, this team if they managed to work together well and active?

Sayan, Milan, Niko, Geen, Gaurav, Pantera, Murija, Avi, Ilona, Simen..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:23 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

There are teams and groups of people who could take that on, but it'd no doubt be a nightmare. I think it would truly come down to someone saying, "Not worth it" after about a year of fighting :lol:

But I will say, there is no current standing team/family that I believe could handle the above team as of right now. But I do think there are still plenty of players that could team up to compete with them.

But, I will say, I can see about 5 people in that list at the very least who would not play with Niko. Which is the shame of it all really. As I said, good player, bad mouth. If he learned to just keep quiet a bit, he would probably get a lot more out of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:05 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I wish to see that team Rania, I would sure go all out to fight them
But you just can't put that team together, wouldn't last a day together :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Honestly (and sadly) I believe the only one who wouldn't mesh well in that group is Niko. Replace him with another who can cope and that's a great team there. Heck, just put yourself in to replace in that team Rania.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Dont take me wrong..i said those names as an example. Ofcrs there are more exellent players that are actually still playing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:16 am 
Private
Private

Ourania wrote:
NIko is not unbeatable, u are not unbeatable, i am for sure beatable, but some are harder to beat, some knows the game well and play smart, some not so

Who would be able to beat, for example, this team if they managed to work together well and active?

Sayan, Milan, Niko, Geen, Gaurav, Pantera, Murija, Avi, Ilona, Simen..

i would rather cut off my (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and lett you call me Lyly .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:34 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

No one is interested to know what you will do :D

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:47 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

rip

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next