It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:08 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

NigerianPresident wrote:
I joined BD a little over 3 eras ago and during that time esepecially on E2 i've been insulted numerous times by players such as Muha Ludi, so lets not pretend that Niko is the only who does it! People need to grow a thick skin and stop complaining so much! I met Niko on my first era of BD and he's being nothing but good to me the whole time so the guy you lots are describing contrast significantly to the Niko know.

You should know the people who are you messing with, you troll muha and muha trolled you back, really hard, you trolled us in E3 too because of your E2 and that brought you a dance with the devil, but for niko, it was no such cases, we became villains only because we were killing SRB.

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

NigerianPresident wrote:
I joined BD a little over 3 eras ago and during that time esepecially on E2 i've been insulted numerous times by players such as Muha Ludi, so lets not pretend that Niko is the only who does it! People need to grow a thick skin and stop complaining so much! I met Niko on my first era of BD and he's being nothing but good to me the whole time so the guy you lots are describing contrast significantly to the Niko know.

By no means is everyone nice on BD. Players talk smack all the time. I'm not by ANY means saying Niko is the only offender of this. He is very nice to those he wants to be nice to (those who are with him). If you are against me in an era, I tend to poke every once in a while myself. But Niko is probably the rudest person I've ever met on a game in all honesty. If you aren't with him, you are against him and if you are against him, you are trash (in his mind). He has no issues telling you such either. He has no loyalty what-so-ever. Only the mentality of "you're with or against me". So basically, I hope you never go against him Pres. If you do, you will meet a VERY different Niko and I can assure you, you won't like him.

Once again, most of those he played with and were defending like crazy during the CE, he now says they are "cheaters, backstabbers, trash, etc." (Sayan's post is good example).

As for SRB as a whole, I will say, I like that they are persistent. They die, they come back. As Milan stated, like hydra. Cut off one head, 2 more appear in its place. I have no real issue with people using the numbers game. If they do, then you must fight fire with fire. The biggest issue is, many players are too stubborn to realize teaming up to eliminate bigger threats is often the better option.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:38 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Alone1 wrote:
we became villains only because we were killing SRB.

Wasnt it more like KMO and SRB were brother alliances and u both were best buddies (till he got banned and turnedup on everyone).
He probably helped you guys more than the damage. :D :D :D

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alone1 wrote:
NigerianPresident wrote:

You should know the people who are you messing with, you troll muha and muha trolled you back, really hard, you trolled us in E3 too because of your E2 and that brought you a dance with the devil, but for niko, it was no such cases, we became villains only because we were killing SRB.

On the contrary i came to E3 because GodBob invited me, Muha being there at the same time was purly a coincidence. What devil? RoFL are a bunch of backstabbers! there is no honor in winning eras through backstabbing, Muha fit in nicely with them, the guy is a low life, backstabbing pleb!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:48 am 
Private
Private

i see that propaganda is big thing in BD.
and i see that my enemys , people who i despise as moral freaks who would sold own mother for a medal, doing their propaganda against SRB very well every era .

"winning hearts and minds " - strategy made in Vietnam War , as tactic to trick Vietnam people to help Americans to conquer Vietnam. to make Vietnamies think that American invaders drops napalm bombs on Vietnames for their own good.
that war ended with 2 milion dead Vietnames- what would happend if Americans had evil intentions ? 20 milion dead?

small digression , just to show that evil bastards will never say " we are evil" , they will always say " we are good, other side is bad "

everyone who complain that SRB had many people in e5 and "poor Pinoy coalition, Ind coalition, Milan, PLO, Kestherboy..." were alone- lies !
Pinoy coalition and Indian coalition were double bigger then SRB .
Milan had farmed r5 army after less then 200 ticks plus help of Indian coalition.
PLO and Kestherboy have unlimited reds, plus allys in same power as SRB.
Milan, i know your tricks with farming XP for r5, i see that you have good students in Xander and Indian Jackel in this era.
so usualy SRB have all world as enemys- but we never mark neutrals red from start, only after our enemys recrute them .

and to Malice : SRB was never on KMO side or Sayans side. SRB was , as always , on side of Ourania. she was one who made one side less bad in that ocean of backstabbers. if there was not Ourania, none of SRb would waste 1 min in game for Sayan. same as for first CE, we shure wouldnt fight for Milan and Pantera.

not all with SRB tag are realy SRB. maybe half are.
in last 4 years, i remember 70+ SRB , many spend 1 or 2 years max . but i gues that some usual number in era is 20-30 . only when we need revenge, we mobilise 40+ for one era only.

we are not happy to bully anyone, just those who think they can buy rank1 , and those who are backstabbers.
usualy i give chance to everyone to show their real face.
and when we see someones real, ugly face, then we mark him red, and no more talk with him , revenge is no1 goal .

anyway, i get tired of long storys, i dont know how Malice have time for this, Milan also ... i gues they "like sound of their own voice"...

once i find Milans second account on forum , talking about himselfe :
"wow, this guy Strive ( that was his name in e5 when he fight against us) is awesome, he fight alone against SRB, well done bro, you are best!"
that is propaganda, Serbs consider propaganda as dirty, not honorable, something that only sneaky bastards use.
we hope that people are not stupid to "eat all garbage" that bastards put in front of them.
people can tell lie or truth about SRB, but guys that are in SRB, join becouse they are honest people. that is only that matters.
2,5 or 50 , i dont care, i took them cause they fit to those who are already in SRB. if someone doesnt fit there, he adapt or he leave by himselfe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:50 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Heard my name was mentioned :mrgreen: thought I should drop by

Let's begin :)

@Nigerian - The E2 era, you came with 6 subs, and had 2k power while we barely had 1k. If we directly fought you with full power and 6 subs I doubt we would won. You were attacking our ally that we promised we will help them if they get attacked. We grouped up, and our ally trapped your 9 man attack and we used that chance to kill you guys and start a war. Yes that was a backstab, a backstab that every single alliance would do to you if you came in a world with 6 subs. There it all started, you called us backstabers what is true, but than you insulted us personally and called HINI the biggest noobs ever. Later on we continued fighting your subs, when we killed most of them you guys boosted back up even stronger full conc tanks while we were inf, and you guys again did a 9 man attack and got trapped again and died. That was game over for you. I went a little offtopic, to cut the story here is the link if you are interested viewtopic.php?f=87&t=32376

You insulted us again and again and again. I just couldn't take it anymore. My biggest insult to you was a noob and always will be. Because that is what you are, you have a big tongue and that's all.

@Niko - he is a good guys, you are wrong about Niko on CE. The reason he got mad on CE was because of battledawn server maintenance when kenny turned from an locked op that he already landed... and he was absolutely right about it. But the was he reacted was a "bit" to much but if you ask me I approve it because nothing was done about it. Anyway Niko is a good guy even tho he deleted/blocked me on skype and on E5 because I would push his nerves a bit and it doesn't take much for him to get mad :D
Hope he reads this and unblocks me you will always be my true friend Niko

#CE2014 #Niko4president

EDIT: The amout of players Serb has is because they tend to fight heavy boosters using the player numbers and I kinda like how he doesn't let heavy boosters take free wins by boosting only :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

NigerianPresident wrote:
Alone1 wrote:
NigerianPresident wrote:

On the contrary i came to E3 because GodBob invited me, Muha being there at the same time was purly a coincidence. What devil? RoFL are a bunch of backstabbers! there is no honor in winning eras through backstabbing, Muha fit in nicely with them, the guy is a low life, backstabbing pleb!

People who lose always cry backstab nothing is new for me in that area, I made 1 alliance win 20 times on same server back to back, so come there and you need to fight me to get win, but all lost some had balls to come back but Alas! they failed again and some didn't appear again. So excuse me don't fill this thread with your cryings about how you lose, rather get into the topic and talk something sensefull.

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:56 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

malicewolf wrote:
NigerianPresident wrote:

As for SRB as a whole, I will say, I like that they are persistent. They die, they come back. As Milan stated, like hydra. Cut off one head, 2 more appear in its place.

yet Heracles killed Hydra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:09 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

NigerianPresident wrote:

Yet you talk about E3 when you have no idea what was going on there.

Let me explain it to you again. We didn't backstab anyone.

We killed PLO alliance that we were ally with because we warned them not to take Asarum and that 1 more guy who were hostile 2 us in alliance. They did and you saw the results. As for RAGE they offered us to do a 10 v 10 fight on an outpost. We declined because we were inf and they were like 90% conc tanks. We would lose that fight really hard. GodBob was told 12h in advance that war will take place in 12h. He opened/read the msg but I guess he didn't react. After 13h straight we started the war without any spams prepared. Sayan just came 2 us saying war is settled it starts in 12h and it started in 13. We had some spams in NA only. Where did we backstab? We were the one who got backstabed by Dino. We were the ones that fought 3 alliances at the same time. Yet you all cried just like you Nigerian who had 6 subs. Grow some balls man and l2p. Stay out of forums until you actually do something. On E5 I'm moving arround with 13 squads and actually killed 30+ squads. You had 40+ squads and got trapped/killed in less than 24h. Are you not ashamed to call me a noob while you have no idea about anything in this game?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

lud1 wrote:
Heard my name was mentioned :mrgreen: thought I should drop by

Let's begin :)

@Nigerian - The E2 era, you came with 6 subs, and had 2k power while we barely had 1k. If we directly fought you with full power and 6 subs I doubt we would won. You were attacking our ally that we promised we will help them if they get attacked. We grouped up, and our ally trapped your 9 man attack and we used that chance to kill you guys and start a war. Yes that was a backstab, a backstab that every single alliance would do to you if you came in a world with 6 subs. There it all started, you called us backstabers what is true, but than you insulted us personally and called HINI the biggest noobs ever. Later on we continued fighting your subs, when we killed most of them you guys boosted back up even stronger full conc tanks while we were inf, and you guys again did a 9 man attack and got trapped again and died. That was game over for you. I went a little offtopic, to cut the story here is the link if you are interested viewtopic.php?f=87&t=32376

You insulted us again and again and again. I just couldn't take it anymore. My biggest insult to you was a noob and always will be. Because that is what you are, you have a big tongue and that's all.

@Niko - he is a good guys, you are wrong about Niko on CE. The reason he got mad on CE was because of battledawn server maintenance when kenny turned from an locked op that he already landed... and he was absolutely right about it. But the was he reacted was a "bit" to much but if you ask me I approve it because nothing was done about it. Anyway Niko is a good guy even tho he deleted/blocked me on skype and on E5 because I would push his nerves a bit and it doesn't take much for him to get mad :D
Hope he reads this and unblocks me you will always be my true friend Niko

#CE2014 #Niko4president

EDIT: The amout of players Serb has is because they tend to fight heavy boosters using the player numbers and I kinda like how he doesn't let heavy boosters take free wins by boosting only :)

There is no excuse for backstabbing! it shows the type of person you are dosn't it? making excuses for everything even when when you are in the wrong, you are a backstabber and so are HINI! the alliance you are referring to, whome you supposedly backstabbed us to protect, guess what you backstabbed them later on in the era! you are full of crap! i have no issue with anyone else in HINI other than you and Pantera, the leader of HINI at the time, Blaze, i am still good friend with him, but you trash talk so much it gets boring, if i fight you 1v1 you will lose hands down because we both know you only win through backstab.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next