It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: BoS makes a grand return!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As every1 that played e4 this era knows, we were doing pretty well at the start, sure had our shifts on leader (first ones I agreeded 2, not the last one xD) but ultimately, we stayed on top. Ofc everyone that knows up to this point also knows of the epic fail xD Well, I am making BoS again on Summer! June/July. And yes, I am recruiting since now. Only pros, this isnt school xD Why summer you ask? Because thats when I, Vault Dweller, will be on my max! And because I will b bored on summer xD anyways, here is the cast! up 2 now):

1- Vault Dweller (me)
2- Rildor (MoW)
3- Daemon
4- Pitsuke

5- Dani17
6- Guess Who (MoFA)
7- RankSS
8- Celene
9- Twigman

10- Misaka
11- Zodiac
12- Random
13- Ferr3t

14- littleconqueror
Yellow
= Almost sure
Blue = Not sure

WARNING: Even if your name is here, it doesnt mean you will surely make it!There will be cuts, and any unfortunate even in that you cant or wont play BD by Summer. Of course, if there is any changes, I will promptly post it. So save up some tokens, do your best at current worlds youre in, and stay reading this forum topic!

PS: if you have MSN, please tell me so(if ya want, just PM it to me for privacy) and ill add you ASAP.

Last edited by VaultDweller on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject: Re: BoS makes a grand return!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:51 pm 
Private
Private

Dream Team. Enough said. Count me in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Whoever wants to join, please post how much time youve been into BD, highest rank, and such please. Also, whoever doesnt make it will be into one of our subs. However, members may be shifted from sub to main, as the main will have the best of the best, up by tick 500. In that time, the membership will be solid. Of course, whoever I pick to the main since the start are most likely the ones that stay, so only extraordinary events may change the position of anyone. Im still in need of good, loyal sub leaders, so you can apply as well. You can also contact me on any world Im in, and I will gladly help you with any doubts, or requests of entry. It is still very early, so build and location will be discussed closer to the date, as well as there will be a member confirmation.

PS: Please have an alternate way of communication outside BD (Prefferably MSN, Skype or any other).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Ok, Dani, lets roll on to Summer with a bang! :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
5 - Dani17

Recruiting a player that got banned for farming? Sweet team.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

... Is he banned right now? And if some1 gets banned for the wrong reasons, he/she knows I dont support it. So you here 2 apply or 2 criticize my members? lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Criticize your judgment on selecting your roster. Recruiting players that farm is a bad image on not only your alliance as a whole but your entire roster including you. Guess Who is notorious for farming for example the current M4. Dani was banned just the other day for 72 hours on Spanish E1 for farming.

I just think you can do better picking members, that's all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Put me down as a maybe.. Might be a definite if you told me who Mr. Classified is!! >)

EDIT: After another review of current members put me down as a definite. Lets ROLL!!

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ferr3t on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:46 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

I'll join. oh and I'll also be at my max in summer. got rank 1 last summer 3 times and during school, I only get top 20s. anyway, I hope to see active players and teamwork.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Zodiac, youre in.
Ferret, youre in too :D
PS: How do you edit? Im not very good writing on forums xD

Anarchy, he didnt farm, I know that as a fact. Neither did Twig. Besides, I didnt choose him for his performance at ES, we are in CM at f4, where he is the #1 player. I dont recall him using farms or anything like that, just pure skill and huge activity. I dont know anything about Guess Who, but I am terminal in this: if they get banned, they get kicked xD Them or any1 else. I dont support cheating, and as far as Ive seen and know, they dont.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next