It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:58 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 722
KD I see this :lol:
http://prntscr.com/1zsdnf

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 212
ROFLhuntingJEDI wrote:
Roggg, I never said you weren't human I said your fellow members had the intellectual capacity of goldfish which isn't to say that I'm calling you goldfish - I was calling you idiots but thanks for validating my earlier point.


I feel ur a insane bro,
this guy was begging our member not to attack them
after 2 days this alliance was first to backstab

nevermind noobs keep on doing this
better luck next time kiddo and backstabbing will give u death only

~IW hero

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
thank you all for turning my recruitment page into a flame thread and an investigation into someone's sig you've been just wonderful thank you.

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 212
socialmisfit1 wrote:
thank you all for turning my recruitment page into a flame thread and an investigation into someone's sig you've been just wonderful thank you.


Just gave a adequate reply to a noob statement

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Alone1 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
thank you all for turning my recruitment page into a flame thread and an investigation into someone's sig you've been just wonderful thank you.


Just gave a adequate reply to a noob statement

well don't >_<

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:43 pm
Posts: 21
LOL! I never begged for anything. A few of my members were taking orders from someone else and I relayed that information as well as what I was going to do about it to you. I made it clear that they were being dealt with before they even attacked you and at no point do I recall saying "dont attack us". If anything I simply said hold off and they will be punished anyway.

You guys seem to wash over all the facts in favour of a simplistic way of viewing what happened which makes you look more skilled than you actually are.

You didn't mention the RIP backstabb, all their subs, all your subs, WMS and their subs and WE? So it wasn't RoFL vs 10 alliances or whatever number you feel like pulling out of the hat when it suits you - it was more like RoFL and PETS (approximately 11) vs FAR (approximately 10/ with only 4 of which ACTUALLY FOUGHT).

So you should check the facts before you go off running your mouth thinking you're better than you are actually are. If you were as unstoppable as you claim you were you wouldn't have done so much running away?

If anything I will admit that we were greatly unprepared for a war of that scale but ultimately you won due to your deep pockets - nothing else.

Regardless this wasn't meant to be a serious era for me hence my alliance being called TA (Temporary Alliance). I'll see you guys again next era when a few golden oldies make a return... good luck :)))


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 212
LOL :lol:

It should have said UR and pets v/s RoFL
your alliance wasnt even in top12, so we dont call ur team as a top alliance.

Your team was doing nothing but suiciding and saying rubbish about us.

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:28 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:43 pm
Posts: 21
Where did I say we were a top alliance exactly? FYI we were in the top 12 a few times but we were rank 19 when we attacked you.

Yup exactly we weren't a top alliance. The fact you lost Asia for at least 3 days to a noob alliance where only two members were actively participating must be really embarressing.

LOL! Yeah okay I get it, your invincible and no one can ever beat RoFL. It's not because you boost absurdly or cheat it's because you are just so insanely skilled... yawn, boring me now.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 am
Posts: 11
Gender: male
Just because you have a scary pic. It doesn't scare me kid @ IW HERO. I got no time for e3 so why not next e1. Be there if you dare. NOOB :evil:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: the anti RoFl movement
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 212
wildbustard111 wrote:
Just because you have a scary pic. It doesn't scare me kid @ IW HERO. I got no time for e3 so why not next e1. Be there if you dare. NOOB :evil:


Inviting me for slow tickers is another mistake your going to do ;)
Will call u and beat u when Im back, Currently taking some rest from BD after this e3 :)

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl